Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Abusing Sweet Love

Part 6

by hyperballad13 1 review

Marie is stuck in a turmoil, where life seems to of coveted her with darkness and hope

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1183 words

0Unrated
Part 6
"jelousy has driven her mad"

Marie had begun to stir in Pete's bed. Groaning as she woke. Remembering what had happened only hours before. She smiled as she turned herself. Finding the blue of Pete's eyes. Her stomach flipped over. She could have stayed with him forever. He was watching her. Stroking with the tip of his index finger each one of her perfect features. Softly lingering on her lips. They tingled with glee. Marie had never felt so pure before.
"What time is it?" She asked in a whisper.
"It's just gone four."
Her eyes became wide. The time had hit her. Knocking all of her innocence down.

"Four?....in the afternoon?"
"Yes."

She swallowed and realised that if she didn't hurry she was going to be late. Trying to think of excuse she could use with Joe. What happens if he had been drinking. Unlikely but she couldn't handle a repeat of previous events.
"Shit" she sat up and started feeling around for her clothes. Pete let the covers wrap themselves around his waist. He stared at her bewildered at her rushing. She was muttering to herself. Clenching her teeth at irritation at herself. She had been so foolish. So wrong.
"Hey whats the rush?" He said grabbing hold of her arm and trying to pull her back down. "We have plenty of time."
"I got to go"
"Why?"
"I am so late for..." She stuttered slightly. Pulling on her trousers. Lifting them up against her flat belly. "Work."
"You didn't mention you work."
She sighed. Occasionally she did a little bar work for friends. Maybe she should settle on that. Tell the truth slightly. "Oh my friend owns a bar down town. I do him a favour now and then."
It was better than another lie.
"Oh but would the bar be open early in the afternoon?"
"Well you know." She laughed nerbously. "Stock and arranging. It's mainly lifting and carrying."
She was about to walk out when she stopped in the arch of the door. Pete watched her slightly. Feeling he was left out on a limb. Like she had pushed him away after being so close. Marie leaned against the doorway. Turned her head and walked back over to Pete. She kissed him on the lips.
"I'm sorry I have to go."
"It's okay, I'll.."
Marie placed her fingers on hsi lips. "Don't call me. I'll call you."

"Alright then."
She placed her lips on his again. A stab of hurt echoed throughout her system. She didn't want to leave him but she had to. She must. "Goodbye"
And with that she shot out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie was out of breath. Walking around the street corners with evident signs of stress and rush. Her cheeks puffed out slightly. They tinged with rose colours as the cold air hit her face. Her thighs were pounding. Too much excerise in a short space of time. She had doused herself in cheap perfume. Fearing that Joe might still be able to smell Pete on her. We are all animals after all. Marie felt a dull pain in her side and stopped to gain some oxygen. Letting energy replenish. Her brain was in overload. A tear spilt from her eyes as she leaned against the wall again. What had she just done? Joe was completely devoted to her. That night. Why, that was just a night of acohol anger. A momentaty glance of jealousy that Joe had sworn to her would never happen again. Yet, why was she in such a rush to get home? She felt dirty. She began to scrub her hands as if they were caked in filth. She couldn't help but let the tears slid from down her face. Joe need her. But she needed Pete. She needed to tell Joe it was over. Get out of what she could see herself fall into. A vicious circle. She couldn't predict Joe anymore. Not after the incident. She had betrayed him and now she would let him down gently. Marie focused her strength. Wiping the tears from her cheeks and finally completing the journey home. Hoping. Praying. That there would be no angry repetition.

She began to walk up the steps of her and Joe's house they shared. The sun was beginning to set. It was around five a clock now. The porchlight flickered on from her prescences. Marie placed her keys in the door and entered her home.

"Hey Joe I am so sorry I am late one of my tuto- Joe?"
Half way through her feeble excuse she realised that the house seemed so bear. There was no one in the kitchen next to the door. There was no one in the dining area or the front room. Marie queried this. Joe was nowhere to be found.
"Joe?" she shouted. Filling with childlike fear. This was unusual. And she was wishing that it wouldn't end in disaster. A strong smell of burning oils came from up stairs. Lavender. It bewitched the senses. Footsteps were heard from upstairs. She looked up as if she could see through the ceilng.
"Joe?"
"Yeah I'm up here."
"What are you doing up there?"
"You'll see."
She threw her keys down upon a side. Removing her jacket and hanging it up. With curiosity she stepped up each step. One by one. She had reached the landing and now turned to face their bedroom. Stepping into it. Opening the door slowly. And then the most magnificent scene appeared before her. Washing all romance of waking up with Pete. The bedroom was adorned with candles and roses. The smell of insense burned violently in the air. She opened her mouth and slouched over to the bed. Staring wildly at the red petals that lay upon the sheets.
"Oh my god this is beautiful." she said softly. Lifting her hand to her mouth. "J-"
As if reading her mind Joe let his arms find their way around her hips. She felt his hands interlock around her waist. He began kissing her on the neck as he grabbed her hand. Marie enjoyed the lips on her skin. Focusing herself on that rather than Joe slipping something onto her left hand. She awoke from the sensations and peered down at a diamond ring that now sat on her finger. Marie then arose with disgust of herself. Disorder. Tangled webs of lies crept up inside her. Marie had to end it now. She had to tell Joe. But as he spun her around. Looking to her eyes with the most adoring love she melted. It washed away the perplexition of adultery she had now started. She forgot about the lover's entwinement with Pete. And focused merely on those eyes.
"Marry me." he whispered. Kissing her upon the forehead.

Marie gasped in shock. Their relationship had been long. Maybe this wasn't going fast. But that wasn't all that bothered her. Only minutes ago she had thoughts of ending this all. But she couldn't walk away from Pete either. Secretly plagued she kissed Joe on the lips. "Yes."
Sign up to rate and review this story