Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Exquisite Corpse

Their Exquisite Corpse

by MizzehisKewl 0 reviews

readdddd eeet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1062 words

0Unrated
Plz review! hokay? Kthxbai

*

News of Tossico's death spread around the media like a deadly disease. One reporter actually broke into the apartment and took pictures of the bathroom which she had died in, and those got all over newspapers, magazines, the internet and TV. It was fairly disgusting all the stories they came up with. Some say she was murdered, some say she committed suicide.

Whenever anyone was asked about it, the answer was always the same "She broke under stress." And that was the story they stuck with. One early morning Gerard was out at a near by convenience store buying cigarettes when he heard two girls talking.

"I can't believe that she's dead!" The curly red head said.

"I know. Tossico was like my idol. But just think about it, every fan of hers is depressed, some were so depressed it lead them to suicide, in order to follow her. If people who didn't know her are that depressed, Imagine how her friends and family feel. Imagine how Kevin, Travis and Raquel feel. Just imagine how Gerard Way feels!" The short haired blonde said. Her friend nodded.

'See how many people love you?' He silently said to her, maybe she was listening. He grabbed a couple magazines that mentioned her death, wanting to see what they said, along with his smokes. He paid and walked past the girls, still talking about Tossico.

He got home and locked him self in his room. Lighting a cigarette he opened one of the magazines. At first he looked at the pictures. The first few were pictures of the paramedics rushing out of the house with her. He wondered just how happy it made those little scumbags to see a nearly dead celebrity. Then the next few pictures were of them, Raquel, Travis, Kevin and him. At one particular photo he saw himself, his expression grief stricken and fresh tears rolling down his face, underneath a caption read 'A deeply saddened Gerard Way, Boyfriend of Tossico, shows his pain through tears'

He turned that page over and looked at the next; they were pictures he did not want to see ever. They were the photos from the bathroom. Everything was red, the edge of the bathtub, the sink, the counter, the floor was one big puddle of blood. And in the middle of it all there was a kitchen knife soaked in blood, the handle gleaming in the dim lights. And on the walls it said "Beauty." Over and over again in red.

He looked away, feeling bile rise in his throat, he could only imagine what it would have been like finding her screaming in the bathroom. He could only imagine what it would be like realizing your best friend had grown insane. He started reading the bullshit this magazine had written.

"On the night of October 21st The members of Toxique walked into the bathroom of their penthouse in down town Toronto to see their lead singer (Tossico Marvel) nearly dead in the bathroom. The trio called the hospital and followed her to the Hospital were they met up with Tossico's boyfriend of one and a half years, My Chemical Romance front man Gerard Way.

"There they waited until they were given information that Tossico Marvel had passed away. Many people have wondered and guessed about the reason for her suicide, and none have gotten it right. But due to our sources we have found the true reason. Contrary to recent rumors Tossico was not infact cheating on boy friend Gerard Way, but he was cheating on her! And when Marvel found out, she immediately began do fall into depression and then couldn't take it and killed her self. And according to our resources (which you can fully trust) the girl that Gerard Way was cheating on Tossico went by the name 'Beauty' written by Marcia Page"

Gerard didnt know whether to laugh or cry. They got one thing right though, he was the cause of her death, and he could never forgive himself. He should have known something like this would happen, thinking back, he realized that Tossico probably knew that something like this was going to happen.

*

"Hey Gerard?" Tossico asked turning around to face him. They were out with everyone, all of My Chemical Romance and the guys or Toxique at a drive in movie, everyone was outside and they were in the car.

"Hmmmm?"

"If I die, I want you to promise that you'll move on." She said. Gerard furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. "Why would you die?" He asked.

She shook her head at him, "It doesn't matter. Just promise me ok?"

He sighed. "I promise I will move on if you die." He said in a very child like manner.

"Good." He she smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips.

The movie continued but they weren't paying much attention, they were just sitting in the dark silence holding each other. "Hey Tossico? Sing for me."

She turned her head up and looked at him "Sing what?" He shrugged, "Anything. I just want to hear you sing." She bit her lip and thought for a bit.

"Tell me Honey what will we have left?

Once we wash our blood stained hands.

You my little Sinner

The girl who makes Satan blue

Honey I would die for you

But it's too late for that now

Honey tell me how

How you ended up dead

Honey is this the end?

Youre my little corpse

My exquisite corpse

Rotting in the ground for me

Let me set your soul free

Let me kiss your ice cold lips

Caress your rotting hips

Let me sooth your unbeating heart

Let's see if we can make it start

My little corpse

My exquisite corpse

I put you in the ground

Oh can I tell you what I found?

Let me tell you what I found

My little corpse girl

My Exquisite corpse

All your lies written up

So inside this coffin I'll shut you up

My exquisite corpse

My rotting lying shit faced corpse."

Her voice faded away and she finished the song. About halfway threw it Gerard had picked the words and sang with her. He nuzzled his face against her neck and whispered "Our Exquisite corpse."

She smiled and ran her hand threw his hair. "Of course."
Sign up to rate and review this story