Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Chapter2:Sakura of the Bood Lust

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 0 reviews

every girl has a secret. expect singing:3 ankokakashi sasukesakura temarishikamaru hinatanaruto tentenneji

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Hinata, Ino, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1274 words

0Unrated
Chapter2: Sakura of the Blood Lust

Sakura's P.O.V

Victor's blood stained my hands. His blood dropped in large amounts from my finger tips. I dropped my blood covered sword. To a regular person the crash would have been nothing, but to me it sounded like someone stabbed my brain. I fell to my knees clutching my ears. Blood dropped from every possible place off my body it could. I stared at Victor's dead body. His brain and fluids spilled out from his head.
"I killed him," I mumbled," That bastard had it coming to him. He lied about everything. How my parents died, how he saved me. He did this to me; He turned me into this blood thirsty freak. I did his bidding for over 10 years Dammit."
"What did I do to deserve this," I screamed at the night sky. I fell to my knees as tears overwhelmed my face. My tears mixed them selves up in the blood red water of the ravine below. I got to my feet and started to head to a vampire club. Man, I really needed a blood martini, 2 shots of blood maybe.
The dusty streets of Konoha seemed endless. My feet trudged along the street. I turned into a dark ally way and knocked on a door.
A man opened the door. His blonde shaggy hair covered most of his face. He wore a black button up shirt which was un-done most of the way. His pants were tight leather. He had a lot of rings and necklaces on. His eyebrows and ears were pierced and he had a knife attached to his belt.
"Ok Sakura you know the rules. Codename, Section name and password," he said.
"Codename: 'Lightproof', section 'Blood Cut Alpha' and password 'let my people go'. Ok can I go in now Derrikhan-kun?"
"Man someone's moody, and look at you! You're completely covered in blood. What did you do commit suicide?"
I walked in and walked over to the bar. Derrikhan followed me and order a twisted mind cocktail. I ordered a blood martini with 2 shots. I needed the alcohol and the blood. Badly.
"Seriously girl you look like you got hit with a car while being shot at," Derrikhan worriedly said.
"It's nothing I just got into a fight."
"Nothing! You look DEAD!!"
"I am technically DEAD!!! And so are you."
"Hehe, oh right forgot. How silly of me."
"You are such an idiot."
"And you're Suzie McNeil."
"No really you are, and you're also gay."
He stuck his tongue out at me and said I should loosen up a bit. It was true that Derrikhan was gay, but it was just fun to make fun of him for being a gay vampire.
"Jeez I swear it's the half-human part of you who makes me like you."
"Oh God look at the time sorry Derrikhan-kun but I have to get going I do have work tomorrow," I shrieked, " I'll see you later ok?"
"Ok, see you later and don't forget to take a bath tonight your still a bloody mess!"
"I know, I know! BYE"
I left the club and rushed home. I opened the door to my apartment. Well it wasn't just mine. Sasuke was my room mate, but he's usually so quiet so you'd think he's never there.
I slowly walked to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water. I removed my clothes and stepped into the bath. The hot water relaxed my muscles. I sighed in sweet relief. I scrubbed my body until I was completely sure I had gotten all the blood off. I picked up a pack of matches and lit a couple of lavender and vanilla candles. I sighed once again. I couldn't help it; the water was just so nice.
I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I snuck into the room I shared with Sasuke. We didn't exactly have a very good budget and could only afford a 1 room apartment. I quickly changed into some blue and black pajamas. I loved these ones just because they said 'blood thirsty'.
I went out on to the balcony and grabbed the gutter. I climbed to the roof the building. I stared at the village's roof tops. It seemed so peaceful right now, but I had to face the facts. I killed Victor, a vampire lord. The one who killed me exactly 12 years ago today.(A/N for all those who aren't familiar with vamps they are the walking dead who thrive of the living and Sakura is a Dhamshire which is only half which means crosses, garlic and sunlight wont work on her)
I shivered and breathed out a sigh. (A/N ok she's going to sing now)

I am the one winged bird for flying sinking quickly to the ground. See your faith in me subsiding, see you prime for giving in. I give you all that I am.

I am the sound of love's arriving echoed softly on the sand. Lay your head upon my shoulder, lay your hand within my hand. I give you all that I am.

And I breathe where you breathe. Let me stand where you stand, with all that I am

I am the white dove for a soldier ever marching as to war. I would give my life to save you, I am prime for giving in. I'll show you all that I am.

I am the one winged bird for flying sinking quickly to the ground. I am the blind man for a watchdog. I am prime for giving in, I'll show you all that I am.

And I breathe where you breathe. Let me stand where you stand, with all that I am.

I stayed and watched the stars for a while. They seemed to dance under the ever high moon.
"So looks like you're finally home," a masculine voice said behind her.
"Huh oh Sasuke you're still up?"
"Yeah the phone rang around 2 minutes ago."
He sat down beside a starred at the still dancing stars.
"Who called?"
"It was Tenten saying something about Kakashi-sensei having a girlfriend or something."
"Really, Who?"
"I don't know at that moment I told her I tell you that she called and call her later and hung up."
I giggled a little and the part where he hung up on Tenten. She didn't like that happening to her.
"you know now she's going to start out conversation tomorrow like' hey what's up with Sasuke hanging up on my like that? You should teach him some manners'!"
"Is that how she starts every conversation after I hang up her at 1 o'clock in the morning?"
"Basically...yes every time."
"What's that sound?"
"Oh it's just Chougi 'Hendricks' having another karaoke/ slumber party with Ino and Shikamaru." (A/N Jimmy Hendricks is a rock n' rock singer)
"Man, Chougi sounds like he's killing a goat not singing!"
"That's not Chougi its Ino."
"Holy crap."
"Yea want to go inside and blast a movie to filter out all the 'noise'?"
"YES!"
We jumped off the roof and ran into the apartment. I grabbed Blade1 and quickly put in the DVD player. Sasuke turned on the TV and put the volume to maximum. I ran into the kitchen and filled a bowl with Smart Food popcorn and sat down on the pull out couch.
The movie definitely blocked out the noise and creepy 'singing'. But in the middle of the movie I guess I fell asleep because I don't remember seeing the end.

Ok this chapter took 2 hours to write. The next chapter is Tenten warrior of the wolves!
Sign up to rate and review this story