Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > LAX to O'Hare

On the cover of AP Mag!!

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Summaries are dumb....just read it....pwease!!!! Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 646 words

0Unrated
Krystle's POV

"You're kidding!! You got in?? You're working for Alternative Press Magazine??" I asked, my best friend.

"Yes!! Oh my gosh!! I'm soo happy right now!! It's ALL falling into place, Krystle!!" Trish said, with enthusiam in her voice.

We hugged for like 10 minutes and could HARDLY contain ourselves. This was sweet!! My bestest friend is working for an AMAZING magazine, next to Rolling Stone. I mean don't get me wrong, working with Adam and Caleb at Fueled By Ramen IS sweet and rewarding, BUT my best friend, whom I've known since I was 15-years-old and whom I've been through thick and thin with. Her dreams were FINALLY coming true. First it was a call from William, that lead to a date, to going on-tour together, that lead to two WONDERFUL years together, to an engagement, to now a career in her passion....JOURNALISM at AP Magazine!! Talk about a miracle!!

"We should celebrate!!" I suggested.

"I smell the idea of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icecream!!" suggest Trish, excitedly.

"Did I hear Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough??" said a familiar British accent.

Trish and I looked up and saw our friend, Ryland from Cobra Starship, dressed as his alter-ego Guy Ripely. Trish and I started to have a laughing attack and then we were joined by the rest of Cobra, Fall Out Boy, and the Academy Is. Trish ran over to William and told him the news. Which lead to an over-dramatic smooch on the lips. William dipped Trish back and when he brought her back-up, she was blushing and holding onto her fiancee for dear life. We all laughed and thought it was great.

"Let's get drunk!!" suggested Gabe.

Trish and I gave him a look and then giggled to each other. William then suggested that we get icecream at the little shop across town. We all agreed and I let everyone go ahead of us. Us as in Sisky and Me.

"Babe, are we ok??" he asked me.

I was taken off-guard. Ahh what?? Are we ok?? Sure we are. I-I mean I hope we are. Aren't we?? Ohh no, it's happening again. Strange thoughts circulating around in my imaginative head. Not knowing whether or not my relationship status was where it's intended to be. Was Sisky upset with our relationship??

"I hope so. Why?? What's wrong, baby??" I asked him, concerned.

"With me getting arrested and going to jail for a night, that didn't make you think less of me or anything, right??" he asked me.

"Oh gosh no!! Sisky baby!! I love you!! I'd NEVER condemn you for that!! Who am I to do that when it was partially my fault??" I asked him.

We were now staring into each other's eyes, I could tell how much passion we had for one another. Sisky was ALWAYS trying to keep me happy and do the right thing, but one little honest and NOT to mention TOTALLY hilarious mistake, messed the kid up. We kissed and then decided to meet-up with the rest of the HCT crew.

William's POV

"I'll have a vanilla cone and babe did you want cookie dough??" I asked Trish.

She nodded and then I ordered her icecream. Once we got our icecreams we sat over by a shady area. We were cuddling and I let her wear my leather jacket. She loved that thing and she looks absolutely adorable in it. Some fans came by us and I happily signed some autographs.

"Are you excited for the show tonight??" asked a fan.

"We always are," Trish replied.

"How about you?? Is it your first time seeing us live??" I asked the fan.

The fan nodded. She was sweet. She looked not much older than a 13-year-old. I thought it was cute. She had a t-shirt that had 'Santi' on it and I signed it for her.


To Be Continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story