Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Discrepancy

Electrical Drama

by VividDiscrepancy 2 reviews

Charley gets a phone call from Jeffers.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 475 words

1Funny
Author's Note: I am sorry this is so short!! I am posting another chapter as well so it makes up... sort of.



"Hey, so... about last night..."

"Huh?"

"Come on, Char, you know what I'm on about."

"Well, yes, I do."

"So... details?"

"You want to know the details about...?"

"About last night!"

"What about last night?"

"I want to the details about last night."

"You were there, Jeffers."

"I mean after we finished playing Twister."

"We all got drunk after Twister and danced to funky music."

"After that."

"What about after that?"

"Charley! I want to know what happened after Twister, after we got drunk and danced to funky music."

"Oh... well... it should seem that I ended up in my bedroom with one of the boys. I'm really not sure which one. Maybe it was the pizza guy. Did we invite him in?"

"One of the boys? Do you mean to say you don't remember?"

"Er... perhaps, maybe I'm just high and the drugs are doing something to my brain."

"You are in the bath, I can hear you kicking the water."

"I'm allowed to do drugs in the bath, aren't I?"

"No. You're not allowed to do drugs anywhere. The ones you are talking about are illegal."

"Perhaps they are prescribed. Eh? Got you there, didn't I?"

"You haven't been prescribed anything since you got the flu back in '91."

"I should call the cops. You're obviously stalking me."

"No I'm not."

"Prove it."

"How?"

"What was my nickname for my mother?"

"I don't know... 'mom'?"

"Aha! Only a stalker would know that!"

"But everyone calls their mother 'mom', it's the norm!"

"Mhm."

"Anyway, we're straying from the point. How could you not remember specific details about last night?"

"How could I? I had just drunk a mixture of coffee, sugar and champagne. I was not what one might call, 'sober'."

"I pity you."

"Shut up, I don't need your pity!"

"I thought you said you liked it."

"That was back in the nineties when pity was sugary sweet like limes. Now it tastes all citrusy and acidic."

"One, limes are not sugary or sweet. Two, limes are citrus fruits. Citrus acid."

"Your point is?"

"Good Lord, why did I call you? You are impossible."

"Thanks."

"I'm hanging up now."

"Me too. Courtney is telling me to go buy her a new blue pen and some cereal from Wal-Mart while she cleans the house."

"Didn't she clean the day before yesterday?"

"Yes, but she is convinced that the boys are unclean and that they left germs everywhere. That is probably true. Anyhow, she cleans every Saturday morning, whether the boys come over on Friday night or not."

"Hm. We should study her one day. We could make a book out of it."

"We should and we could."

"Goodbye."

"Don't leave me!"

Beeeeeeeeeeeep.

"Bitch."
Sign up to rate and review this story