Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Junshinkaren (Innocent and beautiful)

by kirayasha 1 review

Rin comes to Kagome asking her to teach her the "womanly arts." (Self-challenge fic to see if I could write yuri.)*winner of the Feudal Association's best Yuri fic*

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kagome, Rin - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2005-12-04 - Updated: 2005-12-04 - 2420 words - Complete

4Hot
Junshinkaren Junshinkaren (Innocent and beautiful)

By kira

Author's note: this was inspired by Jojo-kun's beautiful pic of Kagome & Rin...



"Damn it!" Inuyasha grumbled when he spotted his brother and the young human girl who traveled with him. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"What's wrong, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked as she came out of their hut. Inuyasha had built it with his own hands shortly after Naraku's defeat. Since their home was near Kaede-baba's hut, Sesshomaru's arrival caused quite a stir as the villagers thought both their miko were in danger. Even though Sesshomaru stood there, waiting patiently, with a bored expression plastered on his face, and Rin by his side, they only relaxed somewhat when she explained that they were here to see Inuyasha-sama and Kagome-sama.

"My stupid brother's here with the girl again," he said tersely. "Gods I hope he hasn't brought her here with some other female complaint. Hell, last time was bad enough!" He shuddered at the memory of a somewhat distraught Sesshomaru dragging a hysterical Rin through the village before dumping her on their doorstep, demanding that Kagome help her, before turning on his heel and disappearing for couple of days. That had been roughly a year ago when Rin woke up with her first moon cycle. "I thought you straightened her out about her...you know," he groused, crinkling his nose up in disgust.

Kagome shook her head at him. "Inuyasha, she should be used to it by now, so I doubt that's it. And she doesn't look all that upset either, so let's just welcome them without any fuss, okay?" she said as she gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Ohayou, Rin-chan, Sesshomaru!" she said warmly.

"Ohayou, Kagome-sama, Inuyasha-sama!" Rin cried as she came over to them.

Sesshomaru nodded and remained standing in the shade of large ginkgo tree.

"Kagome-sama, Sesshomaru-sama would like it very much if you could teach me the womanly arts," Rin said as delicate rosy hue spilled across her cheeks.

"Why the hell do you need to know how to cook and clean and look after children for?" Inuyasha asked as Rin's blush deepened. "Oi, Sesshomaru!" he walked over to where his brother stood.

"That's not what he wants you to know, is it...?" Kagome said softly as she watched the two inuyoukai brothers disappear into the nearby woods.

Rin looked away and said softly, "He wants me to learn how to please him...or was it pleasure him? Gomen nasai, Kagome-sama, but I'm not sure. I could tell it was as hard for him to tell me what he wanted as it is for me to tell you. Gomen nasai, I wish I knew much better what he wanted, but all he did was tell me a story about someone named Tsuki-chan and Atsuimi-hime and there was something about womanly arts and geisha and how to not make it hurt... and honestly, I wasn't sure what he was trying to tell me. All I know was, he was very uncomfortable about it."

The look she gave Kagome made her look even younger than her thirteen years and Kagome's heart went out to her. "I, ummm... I think I know what he was trying to say," she softly.

"You do?" Relief flooded Rin's features and she smiled shyly.

"Hai...Come, let's go inside and I'll try to explain what he wants." She took Rin by the hand and led her inside.

Once inside, Rin sat down and waited while Kagome made them a cup of tea. She watched the older girl, who was now a woman, bustling around the hut, gathering the things she needed after hanging a pot of water over the cooking fire. While they waited for the water to boil, they chatted about everything and anything but the subject at hand. Finally Rin brought the subject up again as Kagome made tea.

"Arigatou," Rin said when Kagome handed her a cup of tea. She took a sip and smiled. "It's very good, Kagome-sama." She looked around the room as an awkward silence settled between them. "Kagome-sama," Rin began. "Ummm...I thought you were going to tell me what Sesshomaru-sama meant..."

"Hai, I did say that. Ummm... First of all, please stop calling me 'Kagome-sama,' after what I'm going to tell you I think something more along the lines of 'Kagome-onee-san' or even 'Kagome-chan' is much better."

Rin smiled. "Hai!" she said brightly. "You're going to tell me what I need to know? Sugoi!"

Kagome looked at her, surprise written all over her face. "Amazing? Don't tell me you didn't think I was going to tell you?"

Rin looked away. "Hai, I didn't, but I'm hoping you will." Rin turned back to her and gave her an eager smile.

Kagome bit her lip and sighed. "Okay, now where should we begin?" She paused briefly, lost in thought. "Umm... I believe Sesshomaru was trying to tell you about sex..."

"Sex?" Rin asked and Kagome felt badly about shattering her innocence.

"Hai. Remember our conversation about your moon cycle...?"

"Hai..."

"Well, ummm, Sesshomaru was trying to ummm... go over what we talked about."

"Ooh..." Rin said softly. "So you think Sesshomaru-sama wants me to have a baby?"

Kagome coughed as she choked on her tea.

"Daijoubu, Kagome-onee-san?"

"Hai..." Kagome coughed again before going on. "I'm not so sure he's interested in you having a baby so much as he is in what you do to make one..." She took another sip of tea to cover up her embarrassment. "Ummm...have you ever kissed a boy, Rin?"

"Iie, the closest I've come to that is hugging Jaken-sama when I was little. And the only time I was ever alone with a boy was with Kohaku when I was little. He didn't want to kiss me as much as I didn't think about kissing him." She smiled. "I was happy Sesshomaru-sama never killed him though. And it's a shame he had to die and Sesshomaru-sama couldn't bring him back to life..."

"Hai...Well to get back to our talk, ummm..." She paused, looking around as she tried to think of how to explain things./ Mama, was it really this hard when we had our "talk?"/ "Well, I'm sure Sesshomaru will kiss you-"

"What's it like to be kissed, Kagome-onee-san?"

"If you love the person who's kissing you romantically, it can be a wonderful thing. You get this ummm, warm feeling in your belly that sort of spreads all through you, you know?"

"Iie...will you kiss me and show me how? Please? I don't know any boys and besides, I don't think Sesshomaru-sama would like it very much if I ran around your village kissing the boys here..."

"Ummm... I don't know..."

"Please, Kagome-onee-san. How am I supposed to learn if you don't show me?" Rin had scooted forward onto her knees and in that instant she looked so much like she was begging that Kagome felt for her.

"Okay..." Sighing, Kagome leaned in towards Rin, her eyes closed and she kissed her chastely on the lips before sitting back on her heels.

"That's it? Gomen nasai, Kagome-onee-san, but I didn't feel very warm inside. Perhaps if I were to kiss you instead?"

Kagome shrugged. "Maybe..." and no sooner were the words out of her mouth before Rin leaned in and kissed her.

"Still nothing...Perhaps I'm doing it wrong?"

"It could be...maybe I should give you a special kiss. And you have to trust me with this one, okay?"

"Hai." Rin nodded, eagerly awaiting the "special kiss."

Kagome moved closer to her, and taking her face in her hands, she leaned in and kissed her, softly at first before deepening it. She felt Rin tense when she slipped her tongue past the younger girl's teeth, but Rin surprised her by relaxing before they broke the kiss.

"I think I might have felt something, Kagome-onee-san," Rin said breathlessly.

Kagome giggled. "Me too. Would you like me to show you more?"

"Hai..."

They kissed again and this time Kagome let her hand wander down to gently cup Rin's breast. Rin let out a soft little moan as Kagome rubbed her thumb across the thin fabric of her kimono. Kagome could feel the nipple hardening under her gentle touch. Rin squeezed her thighs together as the feelings of warmth spread throughout her body. He breathing quickened and she barely noticed that Kagome had pushed her kimono off her shoulders so that it puddled about her waist. All she knew were the strange feelings she had in belly and the soft butterfly kisses that Kagome trailed down across her chest. When Kagome took her breast in her mouth and gently suckled from it, Rin thought she was going to die. Panting, she pushed Kagome away. "Nani...?"

Kagome pulled her close and whispered softly in her ear, "You liked it, ne? Well that is what it could feel like when you're with Sesshomaru." She rested a hand on Rin's thigh. "If you touch yourself down there, you feel it's all wet and damp. That's what you need to be when Sesshomaru enters you or it'll really hurt."

"Hai...Ummm, Kagome-onee-san, I don't know if I can touch myself down there...Help me..."

"Okay. Stand up and let me undo your obi."

"Hai..." Rin said as she complied. Minutes later, the kimono lay in a puddle at her feet as she slowly turned around to face Kagome.

Kagome felt her breath catch in her throat as Rin looked so beautiful and sweet and innocent as she held her arms folded across her tiny breasts. Kagome could see she was caught in the space between little girlhood and womanhood as she was still awkward and boney. Her soft tangle of curls little more than a light dusting of down and Kagome wondered if she was doing the right thing for at thirteen she knew she barely gave boys a second thought and here was Rin preparing herself to become the consort of man many years her senior. Wait, these are different times and she would be someone's wife by now. Besides, even back home she is the age of consent...so why do I feel torn by this?

"Kagome-onee-san, daijoubu? Did I do something wrong?"

"Daijoubu, Rin-chan, it's just you're so beautiful...Sesshomaru must love you very much, ne?"

"Hai..." She blushed and she stood there looking at Kagome expectantly.

"Come, sit on my lap and we'll see what happens..." Kagome said as Rin came over and sat down. Kagome wrapped her arms around the younger girl and nuzzled her cheek. Rin smiled, and turning her head to look at Kagome, their lips met and they kissed. As they sat there kissing, Kagome let her hands wander, first gently playing with Rin's breasts before moving ever lower to gently stroke her thigh. Rin moaned as she gradually opened herself up under Kagome's gentle ministrations and when Kagome let her fingers brush against Rin's women and felt a familiar dampness she knew the girl was ready for whatever Sesshomaru would do to her. "Rin..."she whispered softly.

"Hai..." came Rin's breathless reply.

"You're ready. I don't think I can really teach you much more here. You already know a little of what to expect and besides, Sesshomaru should be the one to teach you these things, not me..."

Rin nodded. "Hai...I guess you're right. Arigatou, Kagome-onee-chan..." She said softly and she turned around so that she could hug her. "I appreciate this..."

"It's okay...now if you'll help fix things up aro9und here for Sesshomaru, I'll tell him you're ready and that you're waiting for him. Iie, don't get dressed. Stay like you are, I want you to bathe a little first after we unroll my futon and then I want you to wear one of my clean kimono, okay?"

"Hai, and thank you again," Rin said as she set about helping her. When they were finished, Kagome chose a pale peach colored kimono that was decorated with sprays of chrysanthemums. It may have been old and worn, but the cotton was as soft as silk to the touch and the color perfectly set off Rin's coloring. She had her sit in the middle of the futon; a leg folded under her the other off to the side so that her thigh was exposed. She looked as innocent as she did seductive and after giving her a little kiss on the cheek for luck, Kagome left her to wait while she went in search of Sesshomaru.

She found the brothers sitting peacefully for a change in the shade of an old maple tree. They had been talking about something but stopped at her approach much to Kagome's amusement. "I've...ummm, taught her everything I could think of and the rest is up to you Sesshomaru."

"Hai." He nodded at her and rose in one fluid movement

"She's waiting for you back at the hut. And, ummm... Sesshomaru," Kagome said softly and he quirked an eyebrow at her at the mention of his name. "Be gentle with her, she's still very innocent..."

"Hai..." he said softly as he walked passed her, leaving her standing there with Inuyasha.

"What do we do now?" she said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around her mate.

"We sit and keep watch."

"Nani?"

"I promised my brother I'd stand guard over them while they...you know," Inuyasha said with a grin.

"You're kidding..."

"Nope. It's supposedly, from what my brothers say, a very great honor. Honestly he can take his honor and shove it up his ass for all I care, but the kid's kind of sweet and ummm...I just don't feel like arguing with him about it."

"That's very big of you, Inuyasha." Kagome said as they started to head back.

Inuyasha shrugged. "Keh... as much as I dread spending the next hour or so listening to them, we'd better head back, cuz the sooner they get started, the sooner they'll leave and the sooner I can have you teach me what you've just taught her." He winked and Kagome laughed. They broke their embrace and started walking in the direction Sesshomaru had taken.

"Trust me, Inuyasha; it's nothing you don't already know..."

Pretending to be hurt, he said, "But I'm sweet and innocent too!" He pouted at her and she laughed again.

"Sure you are..." Kagome sighed. "I guess we're in for a long night, ne?"

"Hai..." Inuyasha said as they almost reached their home.











Sign up to rate and review this story