Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Big Girls Don't Cry

Don't know why

by xlosersx 4 reviews

read and you'll see

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 329 words

0Unrated
" Oh my gawd Lexi, what is your problem don't you wanna see your dad?" asked Lindsey " Yeah Lindsey i wanna see that bastard that left mom and i!" i screamed starting crying. " Come Lexi you gotta meet him so time." " Yeah i guess." i said wiping the tears from my eyes.

i followed Lindsey downstairs, we sat on the couch across from the bastard.. i mean my dad. He was looking at me, shit i didn't even know his name. I guess the silence was killing Lindsey, cause she asked the bastard. oops i mean dad a question. " So what do you do for a living?" " Well I'm actually in a band." replied the bastard. " Oh, cool what's the name?" asked Lindsey. Gawd she is such a people person! " My chemical romance." said the bastard. What! that was the creepy band Luisa was alway's trying to get me and Lindsey to listen to!

" Our friend Luisa likes you guys." said Lindsey. "Oh Cool." said the bastard. Then i noticed something the bastard talks funny i mean his voice is weird not like a dude. I just sat looking at him, and watching him and Lindsey talk about random crap. it was sickening, finally Lindsey asked. " I didn't get your name?" "Oh my name my is Ray toro." said Ray the bastard. Ew my last name is toro. I couldn't take i hated this guy and i alway's would.

I stood up and starting walking out of the house, i needed some starbucks to settle my nerves. Then Ray ran after i was almost in my car too. " Wait please don't go." he said. " Why shouldn't I, why do you care!" I yelled. " Because i'm your father." " Well you weren't for 17 years!" i spat. " I"m sorry i left your mother, i mean we were so young." he said. " Like i care!" i said pulling off in my car.

Crap he was following me in his car, damnit!

More later
Sign up to rate and review this story