Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Tea for two

Tea for two

by Cereal_junkie 0 reviews

A random story that has Fullmetal alchemist and InuYasha characters in it.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 930 words - Complete

1Original
Tea for two
Rated: PG 13 for language
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story...but that won't stop me from putting them through hell and back before I'm done...Lets out an evil cackle
Warning: The story has nothing to do with the title
Genre: Humor, AU, Crossover


Edward yawned as he strode down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. He was now sure that Colonial Mustang and Alphonse were laughing it up somewhere. Edward woke up earlier this morning to the realization that he was laying on the ground in the middle of nowhere in a dress. He swore revenge on the tin can and ego maniac who put him in this predicament. He then, for some odd reason, imagined his brother Al, as he is now, in a pink frilly dress and couldn't hold back a fit of laughter. "I'm a little teapot!" a midget said as he came out from behind a tree dressed like george of the jungle.

"What?" Edward asked, looking around and expecting people dressed as tea cups to come out of nowhere. Just then, a stampede of squirrels could be seen rushing down the road towards the midget. "They're always after me lucky charms!" the midget cried, scampering off with the stampede of squirrels not too far behind. "Don't mind him. He's delusional. He always says the squirrels are after his lucky charms. They aren't really there." a woman in a gorilla suit said, laughing hysterically. "But I saw them." Edward said, looking at her with confusion. "Oh no; there isn't much time then. We have to get this Idiot into surgery stat!" The woman in the gorilla suit said, an ambulance and guys in white uniforms appearing out of...surprise...nowhere.

"It looks like a premature birth. Don't worry maam; were trained professionals. We'll teach you how to drive." the woman added as she pushed Ed down onto a stretcher. Three men pushed the stretcher down the packed dirt road. One made a car noise as they pushed. One of the guys got onto the stretcher and stood up, basically surfing on land. "When in god's name are we going to eat?" one of the guys asked tiredly. "Look to the almighty short one." one of the men said, bowing to Edward. "Who you calling so short you need a magnifying glass just to see me!" Edward yelled, snatching a purse that happened to match his dress from one of the three men.

"I hope all you idiots realize that you were running for 3 hours and didn't go anywhere. I can't believe that there aren't any scooby snacks here. We are still in the same place we were, and I'm getting bored of watching this stupid show." Edward said, not even realizing that he was talking nonsense. "Wow...it's really blue here." a girl said, walking out from behind a statue of a sumo wrestler in a manthong. "Who are you?" Edward asked, looking at the raven haired girl as he got up off the stretcher. "I'm Kagome and I've come to wrestle you for the championship." she said, giving him a thumbs up and winking. "Oh great...another idiot." Edward said, shaking his head. "Yes...I've finally beaten the 56th level!" said an excited Naraku as he played a game on a tv that was built into the sumo wrestler statue. "Naraku?!?" Kagome asked, backing away. "I've given up the quest to get the jewel shards. I've decided to dedicate my life to video games, scoring chicks, and interpative dance." Naraku said, dancing around in a purple leotard.

InuYasha, Miroku, and Sango appeared out of nowhere, riding on a pink elephant that can shoot lazers out of it's trunk. "Hi guys." Kagome said, laughing at the confused looks on their faces as Naraku danced by them. "I still have yet to figure out why my brother put me in a dress." Edward grumbled, throwing a spoonful of sugar at InuYasha for no particular reason. Naraku grabbed Miroku by the hand and threw him up in the air. "That's for stepping in my cow pies. It took me forever to bake those!" he said as he watched the monk fall to the ground. "If that's the way you wanna play it fine. Let's have a dance off!" Miroku challenged Naraku. "Okay." Naraku said, letting Miroku go first.

"Why are they dancing?" InuYasha asked, scratching his head. "Because Naraku is the worlds first dancing cantalope!" Kagome said, laughing. "Well...I'm outta here...it's too weird here for me." Edward said, starting down the road. A car pulled up and Sessomaru got out dressed in a full blown white pimp outfit. "This Sessomaru is now a pimp, and Santa clause." Sessomaru said, tipping his hat. "Now this really is too weird for me. Im outta here." Edward said, knocking Sessomaru's driver out and stealing the car. When he got back to central, he finally got his revenge. I won't say specifically what he did, but it involved a closet, a golf ball, a clothes line, a rubber tree, and 12 boxes of bricks. Naraku ended up winning the dance off and became the world champion of interprative dance. InuYasha, Miroku, Sango and Kagome were employed by Sessomaru as his whores, and the midget is still running from the stampede of squirrels.

The End

A/N: I know...I'm horrible. I just love writing random crap. I might write a sequal, but only If I get good reviews. I won't write all my stories like this, so don't worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story