Categories > Original > Fantasy > Woverin Domination

Chapter Four

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

The human race becomes dominate to a half man half wolf breed of species. Two people fight to survive while being hunted as renegades. Please R&R.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 376 words

0Unrated
I tensed up in surprise, Aaron broke away and said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."
I grasped his face in my hands, "I didn't mind it," I murmured. Then I kissed him back.
We kissed softly, then harder with an urgency I had never experienced. Then he suddenly pulled back breathing heavily.
"We have to be careful," he said standing up and striding quickly into the woods.
I didn't know if he meant because of my wound or something else. I pressed my fingers against my lips as I stared at the place where he had disappeared.

He came back a little while later and sat down by the fire. He stared in the flames silently, morosely. Finally he spoke, "I shouldn't have kissed you. I have no right."
I stared at him, "what do you mean no right?" I asked unable to keep the anger from creeping in my voice.
"You know what I am Kendra. The blood I have in my veins." He said, still not looking at me. "You have a right to have a normal life, to have normal children. I'm taking you to the village where I grew up. They'll accept you there."
I jumped up angrily, ignoring the pain in my shoulder, "what gives you the right to tell me what I should or shouldn't have?" I demanded, then I turned around and began to walk into the woods, my shoulder throbbing with every step I took.
Aaron quickly got to his feet, and chased after me. Catching me before I got into the woods, he whirled me around. I started to smack him in the face with my good hand, and he caught my wrists with his hands and held me immobile, being careful not to jar my injured shoulder.
I glared at him, breathing heavy, my eyes blazing with anger.
"This is a mistake," he murmured before he let go of my wrists, and grasped my head in his hands kissing me hard. I moaned deep in my throat and pressed my body closer to his, ignoring the throbbing in my shoulder. He broke off the kiss, and pressed his forehead against mine.
"God help me," he whispered, "I think I'm falling in love with you."
Sign up to rate and review this story