Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Tales of Nikki

by Dude1818 0 reviews

Nikki Black is the love-child of Sirius Black and Jesse Potter who lives in the New York City, America. Now she's coming to England to find her father. Pre-Ootp

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Andromeda Tonks, Arthur Weasley, Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Fleur, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Moody, Ron, Sirius, Snape, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2007-07-10 - Updated: 2007-07-10 - 545 words

-1MarySue
Nicole "Nikki" Lily Smith looked like your average 17-year-old girl. She had short black hair with dark blue highlights and smoky blue eyes.

But, like I said, Looked like your average girl. To start off, her real name was Nicole Lily Black. She was an orphan since her father was in Azkaban and her mother had been killed in the war against Voldemort. Which reminds me, she's also a witch and attended The American Academy of Witchcraft, though she'd graduated that year, since in American you started school at 5. She was currently talking with her foster parents, Marry and Will Smith.

"So, I wanna go to England. I have information telling me my father is out of Azkaban, and I wanna find him." explained Nikki.

"But, Nikki, your only 17!" exclaimed Marry.

"Yes, but Marry, I'm of age in the Wizarding world, and that's the world I'll be searching in. I know you don't understand since you muggles, but, I'll be fine! I just need to find my father! Please!" plead Nikki. "I wanna know more 'bout my heritage! More than I'm a pure blood, or that my name's Black!"

"I guess we can let you go. But, we do want you back for Christmas." sighed Will.

"Thank you, Will! And, I will!" exclaimed Nikki hugging him. "I hav'ta go pack!" Nikki ran down the hall to her room. Nikki had always known she was adopted, since her foster parents were African-American, and she was white. Most her friends found it funny the toughest girl in the hood was "A white-Chick". She packed 5 different outfits, her phone, and a journal. 'HE! I can't believe it! Their letting me go! I hope I find dad, though.' she thought. "I'd better go tell the guys I'm leaving." Nikki set her bag on the bed and ran out of the house and down the street to the Basketball court. "HEY!"

"Nikki! What are you doin' here? I thought you were busy today?" asked Nick.

"Yeah, but I've gotta tell y'all guys something."

"What? Are you moving?" asked Jazz. (J.S.Y.K., Jazz is a girl)

"Nope, I'm goin' to England."

"ENGLAND!? Why the hell are you going there!?" exclaimed the two.

"To find my dad. You two know I'm adopted."

"Yeah, but, England, why would you look there? Just cuz you're a white-chick do mean you can come from America!" says Nick.

"I know that! But, my mom left a letter with orphanage to give to my adopted parents explaining I was a Witch and who my parents are, remember? That's why I have an owl and go a "boarding school"." reminded Nikki.

"Oh...yeah, sorry. Are you gonna come back?" asked Jazz.

"Of course! I'll be back Christmas, my have even found my dad and I'll bring him with!"

"Ain't you dad a convict?"
"He was framed! Remember, ass!"

"Sorry. Forgot. When are you goin'?"

"Tomorrow, I already bought the ticket with my saved up money, I knew Marry and Will would say yes."

"You're an evil genius! We'll miss you!" Jazz hugged her.

"I know! But, I'll be back, and I'll call!"

"Well, you've got to say good bye to everyone else! And, beat-up Danny one more time!" declared Jazz dragging Nikki with Nick following behind.
Sign up to rate and review this story