Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Rin's death and Sesshomaru's end

by kristinia 1 review

During the final battle with Naraku, Sesshomaru is tricked and kills Rin. Horrified by what he had done, he fights against Naraku and is killed. Inuyasha, though he hated his brother, gives him and...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kirara, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 5101 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sesshomaru glanced at the battle field with a mask of indifference. He pulled out Tokijin, and held it in front of him with his only arm. To his side was inuyasha, his wench and friends as they also got ready to battle Naraku. Kagura and Kanna were facing the monk and the demon slayer.

He considered Inuyasha and his wench, and himself more dangerous and didn't even count the fox kit seeing that he was too young to do any real damage. Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha carelessly run towards Naraku and his wench pulled back a arrow and waited for Inuyasha to break Naraku's barrier.

Once Inuyasha used Red Tetsusaiga to break Naraku's barrier, Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha's wench release her arrow. Large blue purifying energy surrounded the area and once it hit Naraku, Naraku blew into pieces. Sesshomaru watched idly as Naraku easily merged himself together.

Sesshomaru suddenly ran at Naraku whose eye's widened before narrowing and sent a tentacle towards Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru dodged easily and swung the Tokijin at Naraku and cutting part of his body off and it just regrew. Sesshomaru jumped backwards when Naraku tried to surround his broken body and merge Sesshomaru with his body.

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes and suddenly the whites in his eyes turned red and his eyes turned purple as a red glow surrounded his body. He started growling his teeth changing and pink smoke started circling around Sesshomaru. As if burned Narak was forced away from Sesshomaru and the pink smoke disappeared and Sesshomaru was just standing there.

"Naraku, it's time for you to die!" Inuyasha yelled and Sesshomaru seemed to shake his head as he lifted Tokijin in front of him. "Lord Sesshomaru! Help Rin! Rin doesn't want to be with these humans! Rin's terrified!" A girl cried out catching Sesshomaru's attention and he turned to look at the human child nad his eyes narrowed. "Rin, you shouldn't be here." Sesshomaru said and 'Rin' changes into Byakuya, one of Naruto's children or creations.

Sesshomaru's eyes flashed with anger. So Naraku thought he could trick Sesshomaru with one of his 'children' looking like, Rin, did he? He ran forward and slashed Byakuya into pieces before turning at the blast and he smirked. Inuyasha and his friends had just taken on Naraku head on. He stiffened as a scent invaded his nose and he turned around slowly only for his eyes to widen slightly.

"Rin..." Sesshomaru whispered inwardly horriefied at the sight before him. Byakuya, had really been Rin and there a few feet away gloating happily was the real Byakuya. Sesshomaru felt a deep and impentrenable anger and sadness clutch at his heart. "You are going to pay for tricking me, Naraku." Sesshomaru said growling as the whites of his eyes turned red and his eyes turned purple.

He suddenly ran at Byakuya and disappeared only to reappear in front of Byakuya who backed up surprised. Naraku looked over with everyone else at the pulsing demonic aura. Everyone's eyes widened as they watched Sesshomaru rip Byakuya's head from his body clearly before melting the head and the body with his dangerous poison. "What happened to Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked worried as the human's covered their noses the best they could.

Sango handed them her extra demon masks and answered behind hers," I don't know, Kagome, but he's on a rampage. If we don't do something he'll kill us all." Sesshomaru turned towards, Hakudoshi, the strongest demon who had came from Naraku and growled. Hakudoshi just lifted an eyebrow up idly before backing away when Sesshomaru stepped towards him.

Tokijin lay behind Sesshomaru and by a big puddle of blood and mess of something. Inuyasha's ears twitched before he sniffed the air and he paled drastically. "What's wrong, Inuyasha? Inuyasha?!" Kagome asked worried and Inuyasha bent his head forward and answered softly," I see why Sesshomaru is so pissed." "Why? What's going on, Inuyasha?" Shippou asked terrified of the raging demon lord only a few feet away from them.

Inuyasha pointed towards Tokijin and they looked over confused only for all of them to pale. Sango gasped as Kagome asked weakly," D-don't tell me t-that's...?" "It's Rin or what's left of her." Inuyasha answered lifting his head and they saw Inuyasha's golden amber eyes swarming with anger as he said angrily," She was only a pup! She didn't deserve to die so young or die by Naraku's poisonous and vile hands!"

"I didn't touch her, Inuyasha. Sesshomaru was the one who killed her. Her blood is all over him and Tokijin, not me." Naraku said before laughing evilly and Inuyasha said angrily," It's because of you that it happened! So it is your fault!" They turned back towards Sesshomaru at a scream and they watched as Sesshomaru literally ripped Hakudoshi's arms out of their sockets.

He then proceeded to rip Hakudoshi in half and ignored the pleas for a quick and painless death. Sesshomaru turned to Kanna who just watched him with blank and unemotional eyes. Sesshomaru lifted his hand up and a green glow went around his hand. A green poisonous whip went out at Kanna and suddenly the mirror broke and Kanna was hit and she disintergrated.

Naraku turned towards Sesshomaru and said slightly angry," It seems you are the bigger threat right now." "Naraku, don't turn your back on us, or you'll regret it!" Inuyasha yelled swinging the Tetsusaiga at him. Naraku spun around and dodged the blade easily. "Inuyasha if you don't hurry, Kikyo will fall into the miasma and will die." Naraku said and that stopped inuyasha quickly.

"Let Kikyo go, Naraku! She isn't yours!" Inuyasha yelled clentching Tetsusaiga and Kagome looked away as she said," Inuyasha... if you want to go. Go and save Kikyo. She does, after all, mean a lot to you." Inuyasha turned to her shocked and surprised before his eyes filled with sadness as he watched her turn away from him. "Kagome... I won't leave you alone, ever." Inuyasha said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What about Kikyo? If you don't go after her, she'll die, again." Kagome said her voice choking up on her and Inuyasha squeezed her shoulder and answered," But if I leave you alone, you and everyone else will die. Kikyo isn't alive, Kagome. Kikyo can't die... she'll just have to move on. Life means more to me than death." Kagome turned around and asked softly almost hesitantly," Really?"

Inuyasha smirked at her and answered," Yeah really." "Ummm guys as sweet and romantic as this is... we do have a tiny problem." Miroku said and Sango nodded her head as she said," Yeah and it's Sesshomaru on a rampage." Inuyasha turned back around and siad," You can't kill Kikyo if she isn't alive to begin with, Naraku! And besides you are just bluffing!"

"Bluffing?" Naraku asked eyes narrowing before he smirked with amusement and Inuyasha smirked as he answered," Yeah, bluffing. Kikyo's here!" They all turned to see Kikyo standing a few feet away from Naraku hair loose and falling around her. In her left hand was a bow and over her shoulder was the pouch that carried her arrows. "Naraku it's time for you to die." Kikyo said as she lifted her hand and pulled a arrow out.

Before anything could happen suddenly Sesshomaru was running past Kikyo and straight at Naraku. "Sesshomaru are you that eager to join the human girl in death?" Naraku asked tauntingly and Inuyasha's eyes widened along with everyone elses as Sesshomaru ran straight onto one of Naraku's tentacles. Blood splattered over Sesshomaru's hakama's and shirt, only to pool at his feet.

Sesshomaru's eyes returned to normal before he smirked his eyes cold and full of fury as he answered," This Sesshomaru doesn't deserve to go where Rin has gone. But this Sesshomaru will try and follow her after making sure you are sent to hell." Suddenly his hand started glowing and Naraku tried to pull away but found that he couldn't as he stared down at Sesshomaru's chest where his tentacle had gone through.

Sesshomaru didn't seem to be in any pain as Naraku continued to pull and tug. "It's useless, Naraku. A full demon, such as this Sesshomaru, won't feel any pain, for we are used to all kinds of pain. Now it is time to end this." He then slammed his hand into Naraku's stomache only for his hand to go through. Naraku's black blood splattered onto the ground and Sesshomaru pulled his hand out slowly.

Sesshomaru was then pushed away roughly by Naraku and ffell down still. "It's the end for you, Lord Sesshomaru." Naraku said sending down a spiked arm only to be stopped by a purifying arrow. He looked up to see that it had been Kagome who had shot it and Inuyasha was suddenly in front of Sesshomaru and he swung the Tetsusagia. Naraku jumped away and was forced to move away by Sango's Hiraikotsu.

Inuyasha kneeled beside Sesshomaru, shoving the Tetsusaiga into the ground beside him and he asked," Sesshomaru? Are you even still alive?" Sesshomaru's eyes opened and he stared up at Inuyasha glaring icily before jerking forward and blood spilled out of his lips and he answered," Of course I am." "Can you live with that type of wound, Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked noticing that it had gone through Sesshomaru's armor and through his chest and out through the back.

"No, I will die on this battle field. Inuyasha, i've never liked you and you've never liked me but I am giving you both Tenseiga and Tokijin. If they will have you." Sesshomaru answered calmly and Inuyasha's eyes widened as he shook his head and said," You won't die, you can't die, Sesshomaru! I was supposed to kill you or you kill me!" Sesshomaru smirked and said," I can always arrange your death for you. It would be quite easy right now."

Inuyasha glared at him and clentched Tetsusaiga and Sesshomaru said quietly," You must accept the facts, Inuyasha. I won't live with this kind of wound, I can't live with this much blood loss. Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed and suddenly with a quick movement his whip went soaring through the air and it cut off Naraku's incoming tentacles towards Inuyasha's unprotected back.

"If the swords don't have you, destroy them with mine and what's left of Rin's body." Sesshomaru said and Inuyasha looked towards him and asked trying to be sarcastic but failing," I thought you didn't want to be destroyed by a measle human, Sesshomaru?" Sesshomaru closed hsi eyes as he answered even though he knew what Inuyasha was trying to be," She wasn't just a human, Inuyasha. She was the embodiment of light and goodness."

Inuyasha stood up and backed away as Sesshomaru twitched and pushed himself up. Everyone stopped and turned to watch as the demon lord stood up tall with grace and power. He walked gracefully towards Rin's or what was left of Rin's body without stumbling at all. Inuyasha watched with saddened and angry eyes as Sesshomaru fell beside the pieces of Rin and he sniffed the air.

He smelt that Rin's blood, Rin's scent was surrounding Sesshomaru and he realized that it seemed natural. "Sesshomaru... we'll end this.. for you and for that pup." Inuyasha said as he turned towards Naraku with furious and blazing golden amber eyes. He walked towards Kagome and said," Let's finish this everyone! Once and for all! For Sesshomaru and that human pup!"

"Heh.. you are foold Inuyasha letting your emotions get the best of you." Naraku said as he sent his last and ultimate attack towards Inuyasha, Kagome and Kikyo. Kikyo shot her arrow and finally Kagome shot hers. What amazed everyone except Kikyo and Inuyasha was that Kagome's purifying powers were much bigger thank Kikyo's. Inuyasha swung his sword and said," Adamant Barrage!"

Before everyone knew it... the battle was over. They had won and Naraku was dead. Kikyo walked over to the tainted almost complete Shikon Jewel and once she touched it, it was automatically purified. She turned towards Kagome and said," Come, take it and finish the Shikon Jewel, Kagome." Kagome nodded and walked over as she grabbed it her eyes widened as Kikyo sent her a soft almost sisterly smile and Kikyo said softly," This is the end for me as well. Bury me where I was last time.. and take good care of Inuyasha."

"Alright.." Kagome said and watched as the dead souls left Kikyo's body and the rest of Kikyo's soul went back into Kagome's body. "Thank you... Kikyo." Kagome said and turned towards Inuyasha and walked over to him. She grabbed his hands with hers and held the Shikon Jewel between the two of them and looked up into his eyes. She smiled though it was weary and sad but also filled with happiness as she said," It's finished, we've done it, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha turned towards Sesshomaru and they all walked over to him Inuyasha blinked surprised that Sesshomaru was still alive. Barely, but sitll alive. Sesshomaru's eyes fluttered open and he couldn't find the energy to even smirk or scold Inuyasha for what had happened and he just stated," It's finished." "Yeah... it's finally over, Sesshomaru." Inuyasha said as the Tetsusaiga wen back to normal and he put it back in it's sheath.

"My swords.... are here. Grab them and go." Sesshomaru said as he put his hand in a pile of cooling blood and Inuyasha realized with a sickening feeling that it was his own blood and Rin's blood mixed. Inuyasha went to touch the swords when Sesshomaru suddenly grabbed his wrist startling him and Sesshomaru said," It seems they do not want a new master. Destroy them with me and what's left of Rin, Inuyasha."

"Sesshomaru..." Kagome said as tears fell down her cheeks and Sesshomaru said," Do not cry for me. For we were never friends, we were enemies. Remember that for all time." "Were we really, Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked as Sesshomaru closed his eyes and Miroku bowed his head as he started muttering a prayer and they all watched Sesshomaru's life leave his body, leaving it to go follow Rin to wherever she had went.

Kagome watched in stunned silence as Inuyasha moved both Sesshomaru's body and what was left of Rin's body. "Let's go somewhere else. They don't deserve this place." Inuyasha said and theywatched as inuyasha carefuly got Sesshomaru's sword on top of Sesshomaru's body. The others nodded and followed Inuyasha quietly. They knew he would take them to where Sesshomaru's burial was going to be.

------------

Inuyasha stopped on top of a hill and the others gasped at the sight. Down the hill they could see a castle and it seemed basically empty. But around the castle was Sakura tree's blossoming and a few feet away from them was a massive Sakura tree. "Inuyasha where are we?" Kagome asked walking to stand beside him and ignoring the stench of blood and the body and body pieces in Inuyasha's arms.

"This is Sesshomaru's castle, his home. This will be their resting place. Not only will they be able to look over his castle, but be able to see the sun rise and sunset. Don't ask how I always thought demons were wierd as well." Inuyasha answered as he turned to the tree and nodded towards it. Inuyasha gently put Sesshomaru's body on the ground and him with MIroku started digging a grave.

When they were finished, Inuyasha once again picked the two up and he gently lowered them into the ground. Once they were done Inuyasha frowned before moving some of his hair only to blink in shock. "That human pup must have put it there. They must have cared for each other deeply." Inuyasha said as he jumped out of the hole and everyone saw the golden flower tucked behind his ear and tears fell down Kagome, Shippou's and Sango's face once more.

They started putting the dirt over Sesshomaru's body and what was left of Rin's body. The last thing they saw was a piece of Rin's kimono clutched in Sesshomaru's hand. Once it was finished Inuyasha drew his sword and carved a crescent moon into the tree. He then left and the others waited for him patiently and when he returned he had a huge stone. He placed it at the head of the grave and base of the tree.

He then carved the two of their names into the stone and then carved in their names.

Sesshomaru and Rin

A demon and a human, fated to be together and at the same time torn apart. They are together once more and will be missed. Sesshomaru, you were my big half brother and for the longest time I hated you and I still do. But no one deserved the fate you got. I don't miss you yet I do.. wierd I know. Rin... I didn't know you and you were the only one who ever truly knew what Sesshomaru was like. It was a accident and I believe you have already forgived him and you two have been reunited wherever dead people go.

The only ones to see and recognize and mark their tpassing, Inuyasha i'm his little brother, Kagome my woman and the first person to truly except me for who I was, Miroku stupid perverted monk and dear friend, Sango Miroku's wife and also a dear friend, and Shippou mine and Kagome's adopted son.

"That was sweet, Inuyasha." Kagome said as she grabbed his hand in hers and he squeezed it back as he put Tetsusaiga up and said," All of it is true. Kagome I know what I want my wish to be." "What is it?" Kagome asked and Inuyasha turned to look at her and held the Shikon Jewel between their hands and answered," To change my time, but in the process it may change your time."

"Tell me, Inuyasha." Kagome said pleading and was terrified at what he planned to do and Inuyasha smiled a little as he complied and said," I want to wish for a world free of discriminating against demons and half-demons. Make it where it's acceptable and normal." "I see..... it's a honorable and pure wish, Inuyasha." Kagome said smiling and Inuyasha frowned as he asked," What if it changes your time?"

"Don't worry, it won't. That's what Midoriko says." Kagome answered looking up at Inuyasha and Inuyasha asked hesitantly," Will you go back, Kagome?" Kagome looked down sadness tinting her eyes again as she answered," Inuyasha... I don't belong here, i've always been a stranger and I still don't completely understand your time." "I don't belong in your time either." Inuyasha said and everyone blinked startled when the Shikon Jewel glowed and the spirit of Midoriko appeared before them.

"I will grant the one's who have passed away their final wish. For Kagome to be able to come back here anytime and for you all to go to her at anytime. Kagome you must do one thing though, in return for this." Midoriko's spirit said softly and Kagome stepped forward as she asked," What is it, Priestess Midoriko?" "You must guard over and protect the Shikon Jewel. Inuyasha's wish has been heard and granted." MIdoriko's spirit answered and Kagome blinked in surprise.

Kagome smiled as she said," I'll do it. Priestess Midoriko, be at peace and don't worry. I will protect this jewel with my life." Midoriko smiled pleased as she said," The one's who have passed on wish has been granted." "Wait... who are the one's who have passed on wished for this?" Kagome asked confused and Midoriko's spirit stood before Sesshomaru and Rin's gravve as she answered," These two. They want you to know, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, Kilala, Kagome that they have met up and they are together once more. Their wish was for you all to be happy and never be seperated like they had been for a short while."

"Sesshomaru never wanted to be seperated from Rin. That is so sad and sweet. At least we know they are together again." Kagome said tears falling down her cheeks and Midoriko's spirit smiled as she said," Do not cry, Kagome, for they wouldn't want you to cry over them, especially and specifically Sesshomaru." Kagome wiped her face free from tears as she giggled and said," Yeah, that's true."

Midoriko nodded before disappearing and the Shikon Jewel glowed in Inuyasha's hands and he looked up at her. He then smirked and held out the Shikon Jewel to her and said," It's your job to guard it for the rest of your life, Miko Kagome or.. Priestess Kagome." Kagome blushed as Sango, MIroku and Shippou laughed and Kagome thought," I wonder if you two are up there watching over us and laughing at us or well.. you Rin. Sesshomaru.. don't worry what happened with you and Rin won't happen again because of this Jewel. I'll make sure of it. I promise."

------------------

"It is said that when the demon lord killed the human child he had looked after, saved from death numerous times and fell in love with, he went on a rampage. It is said that he ran at their enemy without any weapons but his one hand, the other arm having being cut off by his very own half brother, and was delivered a death blow. Dying he told his brother 'take my swords and use them well but if you can't destroy them where no one can ever use them.' The rumor is, is that the half brother did that very same thing his half brother told him to." The History teach told them.

"What were their names?" A student asked curiously and the history teacher smiled as she answered," I'm sorry but they never say. It is said that all of their names are carved on a stone in the Sacred Place." "I think it's a bunch of bull. Demons have naver existed and neither did these heroe's." Another student said huffing and the door busted open and everyone looked up to see a flushed Kagome.

"Kagome why are you so late?" The history teacher asked and Kagome sweatdropped as she answered," I... uhh..... had a fever earlier but i'm feeling much better now! Seriously!" "Sit down, you were just in time for us discussing on the heroe's who defeated Naraku and the two who were bound together who died." The history teacher said and Kagome nodded as she sat next to her three best friends.

"Kagome what do you think? OF the destined band of heroes all hurt because of this 'Naraku'?"" The second student asked and Kagome blinked as everyone turned to her and she smiled as she answered," Well personally I think it's all true." Everyone gasped as the teacher said smiling," Well enlighten us as to why you think it's all true, Kagome. Your opinion counts."

"Well... think of it, if it wasn't true, what would have happened to us, if there never was the destined band of heroes to stop Naraku? Where would we be right now? I think destiny had a play in what happened. The two you say who were... 'bound together who died' seemed to be very close and I bet they were closer than anyone ever. Even closer than lovers are in the middle of action." Kagome answered and someone asked," How do you know if they were closer than lovers?"

"Well... if they hadn't been, would the girl's death afftect the demon lord that mch? He was a demon and she a human. Demons didn't mix with humans and humans didn't mix with demons. But with those two... it was different." Kagome explained and everyone awwed at that. "Well we are going to go on a... let's call it a journey! We are going to go on a journey and see if we can find the grave." The teacher said and eveyrone got up and started walking out of the room walking in pains and small groups.

---------------

"I wonder if inuyasha and the others found Sesshomaru and Rin's grave by now. I hope they find it soon because i'm getting bored." Kagome thought as they continued walking until someone called out," Kagome!" Everyone turned to see a woman they've never seen before in a kimono and the woman rushed over to her. "Mrs. Hoshi! What is it?" Kagome asked feeling nervous as everyone looked at the two of them.

'Mrs. Hoshi' caught the hint, smiled and whispered softly," We've found it, Kagome! Follow Kilala's pressence and she'll lead you to the grave." "Alright i'll tell, mother, what you need." Kagome said and waved as 'Mrs. Hoshi' waved bye before disappearing. Kagome walked up to the history teacher and asked," Can I lead for right now? I have a hunch I know where the graves are."

"If they even exist." The second student said sarcastically and Kagome's anger flared up and she put her hand to her chest flinching. "Kagome? Are you alright? Is your chest acting up again?" Yuka asked worried and the students mumbled worried and the other mumlbed a apology. "I'm fine, just stung a little, nothing more." Kagome answered smiling and she rubbed the Shikon Jewel which was under her shirt.

"Alright, Kagome. You can lead." The history teacher gave in and Kagome hid a mischievious smile and walked forward with Yuka, Eri and Ayumi behind her.

--------------

Two days later Kagome gasped silently as she saw the huge, beyond massive Sakura tree came into view. Kagome smiled as she ran forward and said," Well come on, guys!" They followed uncertain and when they walked from around the tree they gaped at the sight of Kagome kneeling before the graveyard hands locked together and she was muttering a prayer.

"How do you know if it's even them?" A student asked confused, curious and all of them were strangely excited. Kagome looked up her eyes strangely sad as she stood up and walked over to the tree. She then traced the crescent moon carved into the tree and she thought," I can't believe we've finally found you two's resting place. Wherever you two are at, be at peace, we now know where you are at in both times."

"If this is their grave then that must be..." A student trailed off as Sango finished," The demon lord's castle." They turned around to see 'Mrs. Hoshi'. "Did you know this was here the whole time?" The history teacher asked in shock and they watched as a silver haired man, who was actually young and had golden amber eyes, and had a baseball cap on his head walk over to Kagome and wrap his arms around Kagome's waist.

"No, we just found it." Sango answered smiling and a student asked," Who are you all?" Kagome shared looks with them before smiling. A man in dark purple robes walked out and he answered," Because we are descendents of those who fought by their side in the end." He kneeled before the stone and traced the old carved words and said,"

Sesshomaru and Rin

A demon and a human, fated to be together and at the same time torn apart. They are together once more and will be missed. Sesshomaru, you were my big half brother and for the longest time I hated you and I still do. But no one deserved the fate you got. I don't miss you yet I do.. wierd I know. Rin... I didn't know you and you were the only one who ever truly knew what Sesshomaru was like. It was a accident and I believe you have already forgived him and you two have been reunited wherever dead people go.

The only ones to see and recognize and mark their tpassing, Inuyasha i'm his little brother, Kagome my woman and the first person to truly except me for who I was, Miroku stupid perverted monk and dear friend, Sango Miroku's wife and also a dear friend, and Shippou mine and Kagome's adopted son.

"You can read that ancient reading?" Eri asked in shock and Miroku stood up smiling as he answered," Of course, it was passed down from generation to generation, starting with the very Miroku it mentions on the stone. We were all named after the destined band of heroes on this very stone." "So you know what truly happened?" Another student asked eagerly and curious.

"Of course, it is almost like we were there ourselves." Inuyasha answered lazily his eyelids closing over his eyes. Kagome smiled and the history teacher smiled as she said," That is a very interesting thing to say, young man. What's your name?" "Inuyasha." Inuyasha answered simply and the history shook her head and mumbled," Same old Inuyasha, that's for sure."

Inuyasha tensed up wondering if the woman actually knew their real identities. "Go on go talk." The history teacher said waving the students away and soon it was just Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, Kilala who had came out once the children left and Kagome. "It's me, Kaede." The history teacher finally said exhasperated and Kagome exclaimed," Kaede!" "Of course." The woman siad smiling and they wondered how this could have happened.

"Do you think Sesshomaru and Rin have been reincarnated?" Inuyasha asked idly and Kagome shook her head as she answered," They haven't Inuyasha. I would have known because of this." She pulled the Shikon Jewel out from underneathe her shirt before putting it back underneathe it. "One day I will die but I won't regret anything that has happened. Because when I die, I know i'll see Sesshomaru, Rin and everyone else again. I won't regret anything and the Shikon Jewel will be burned with my body just like what happened to Kikyo with the whole Naraku thing. One day that will happen... but that one day isn't today. I'm going to enjoy life and the time I have with Inuyasha and my friends. I'm going to do this forever, for Sesshomaru and Rin who didn't have that long to spend time together with."



END OF STORY

This was my friend, Kizuma's idea, I just wrote it. Some of the parts were my idea but the whole plot of Sesshomaru killing Rin by accident and then him dying was her idea. I just own the idea of how it happened, when it happened and how everything went. If you want a sequel just send my a message or comment on the story. Personally I think I did pretty good on this story. Well comment. Ja ne! (See ya!)
Sign up to rate and review this story