Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > In Love With All Of These Vampiers

Ch. 1 Peterick

by YourFallOutGirl 0 reviews

Summary:Pete, Patrick, Gerard, Frank, Brendon, and Ryan are all vampires stalking the streets of of their hometowns during the night. Join with me as these 6 lovley bloodsuckers find love in the mo...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 831 words

0Unrated
CH-1 Peterick
"PATRICK!! WATCH YOUR BACK!!" Pete yelled as he killed the vampire that was about to hit the unsuspecting man from behind. Patrick took a swing at a nearby vampy and knocked him out cold. "Wow." he gasped, not really used to his superhuman strength inherited from one of the evil vamps. Our first couple is Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump. They had more of an oddball friendship if anything, as their friends and fellow bandmates would say. They were total opposites. Meek and shy Patrick was never one to be in the spotlight. He would rather be at home asleep in the hammock on his front porch then talk to an interviewer. And when he got turned, he knew his normal life (as he knew it) would be over. Especially when the man next to him took him under his wing. Outgoing and carismatic Pete was always bouncing off the walls. He loved being interviewed and REALLY enjoyed hanging with Fall Out Boy fans. That is, until he got turned. At the hands of William Beckett, Leader of the Vampiers, he was never the same. He was secluded, never talking unless it was to his friends and about buissness. His soul that had made him so popular and loveable had dissapered. And then he met Patrick. He was a positive light into Pete's life; one that he needed to feel with himself. To not loose it and do something drastic. Like killing himself like he wanted to do for so many times in his life after he got turned. So of course he had developed feelings for the young vampire. Now they were fighting a humongus group of Beckett's servants. It's pretty much a save the world thing. "Thanks Pete." Patrick said as he killled another one. "No prob kid. Just stay on your gaurd." A half an hour passed and they killed pretty much all of them. Except... "PETE WATCH OUT!!!" Pete glanced at Patrick before a hugh pain in his neck shot him to the ground. A vamp had bitten him. She smirked and wiped her lips clean of the blood. "Better work on that gash," she told the panic-stricken figure in front of her. "or he'll have only a few more hours to live." She waved then disapeared. Probably goin home to gloat. Patrick ran to the figure and checked his wounds the vamp left behind. They were deep. She probably hit a vein. "Patrick?" a small voice whispered. "Shh... your gonna waste your energy and you can't do that." "But it hurts." "I know hunny but you can pull through this right?" "I don't think I can 'Trick." He fell limp in Patrick's arms. Trying to fight back tears but failing miserably, Patrick took his scarf and ripped it into smaller strips. He wrapped a few around the wound. At least it helped stop the bleeding. He carried the figure back to their home and placed him on the couch. He pushed back a some hair that fell over Pete's eyes. He looked cold. "Oh wake up man. You can do this. YOu're s-strong." The tears were back he relized but Patrick couldn't care less anymore. He lost someone dear to him; without him how will he survive as a vampire? A tear fell on his friend's face, and he felt him stir. After a time Pete sat up with some dificulty and a little help from his friend. "Where am I? How did I get here?" "Your at home Pete. I took you here." "Oh." He felt tierd so he laid back on the couch. There was enough room for Patrick to squeeze in next to him so he did. "You are the greatist Pete. I'm so glad you turned out alright." Pete blushed and nodded. "Well if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here 'Trick. So I guess you're the greatist." At this Patrick threw his arm around Pete's waist and sobbed. It was apperant to Pete that he kept those tears in for a long time. It was all he could do not to kiss the singer right there. Or at least make him be quiet. But, against his better judgement, he threw caution into the wind and pressed his lips onto Patrick's, hopeing for the best. And to his immedeate relif he felt Patrick kissing him back. When they pulled away Patrick saw Pete smile. It was one of those giddy smiles and he never seen Pete smile in years, ever since the day before he got turned. "Hey at least you still have the ability to smile." Patrick said. Pete laughed, (another rarity) and nodded. "It's all for you babe. I love you 'Tricky." "Love you to Peter Panda. They hugged and feel asleep in each other's arms. so this is where we'll leave our first dynamic, vampiric duo. Nice and comfy. :) Anyway,on with the story and to a couple who claims that vampiers will never hurt you.
Sign up to rate and review this story