Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Power Of One

Arrival Of The Day

by Majestic_Illusion 0 reviews

You're a normal girl who couldn't wait for a show. But something was going to happen that night that would change your life forever...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-11 - 389 words

0Unrated
You slowly opened your eyes. You rolled over and looked at you're calendar...it's here. You rolled out of bed and slipped on your black velvet housecoat, and your bright green slippers. You quickly walked over to your dresser and opened the top drawer. Oh thank God, they were still there. You had been having dreams that somehow during the night they disappeared. You pulled them out of the drawer and read all three of them, for the hundredth time...My Chemical Romance, at the Thunder Shock night club, general admission, doors at 7:00 pm.

You could not believe the day had finally come. You, Angel, and Val were going early. You would hopefully be in the line-up by 9:00 am. There was no way you were going to be anywhere near the back tonight.

So you put on your ripped jeans...how you just love ripped jeans. You threw on your homemade t-shirt that said "How I get through life..." on the front...with a picture of MCR on the back. You applied your eyeliner and mascara and this really cool new bright red eye shadow Val had bought you for your birthday a few weeks ago. You threw on your black hoodie, fastened your studded belt, and walked over to your night table. You opened the drawer and grabbed a sheet of paper with writing all over it. I have to have this with me you thought. You started to read it...got three lines in and felt tears come to your eyes. It was 13 months ago tonight, that you wrote it...13 months ago tonight, that a miracle happened.

****

You can do this, Gerard thought as he looked at himself in the mirror.
"GERARD!!! LETS GO!!" Frankie yelled from the hallway.
"Cominggggggg," Gerard said back.
Frankie came bursting through the door, "Dude, you okay?"
"Is it weird that I still get nervous? Stage fright?" Gerard said with a puzzled look on his face.
"Nahh man! Happens to everyone...I'm still nervous as hell...but I know that those kids want a hell of a good show...sooooo...we kinda need to go to sound check now," Frankie replied with a smirk.
"Right right," Gerard smiled, " Last one there uses the make-up last tonight!"
The two went running out of the change room and down the hall to the stage.
Sign up to rate and review this story