Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Stength in numbers

Stength in numbers

by MiseryTheGothic 0 reviews

Ichigo's family takes in a not so normal foster child, humor and all kinds of other stuff

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Parody - Characters: Abarai Renji, Arisawa Tasuki, Chado Yasutora, Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kuchiki Byakuya, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurosaki Isshin, Kurosaki Karin, Kurosaki Yuzu, Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 511 words

-1TrainWreck
Strength in numbers
The ( ) Are KoYami talking not me ok so dont bother me bought what she says

"Your gonna what", Ichigo asked half believing.

"We're going to take in a foster child. Think about it helping a little kid in need of us".

"Hee You mean i'm gonna have a new brother or sister, YAY, Yuzu started to have shiny eyes just thinking about,. "If its a girl maybe she'll like dress up, then we can play dolls together".

Yuzu was real exited about this.

"Yes it is a girl, she's 13, I don't know her name they didn't tell me so we'll have to ask her when she gets here this afternoon".

"Your dads gonna do what", Rukia asked.

"Take in a foster child".

"I think its great Ichigo, your dad has a good amount of money and a loving environment, well as long as she gets use to being awoke early in the morning by your dad screaming".

"She's coming today".

"How do you feel about this Ichigo".

"Psh just another person for me to protect".

"ICHIGO! Are you saying you don't like protecting people". (No he likes saving your ass everytime you get in trouble)

So Ichi and Rukia walked home (No they flew)
"Dad where home".
"Good hes here, you can come out know", Ichis dad said directing himself to the back of the house.
A girl walked out. Black shiney hair, pale skin, and brown eyes.
"Hi", she said nonchalantly, takeing out a camera. "Say cheese carrot".
"Why did you just take a picture of me".
"I take pictures of all the ho guys I meet", They stared at her, fliping threw the pictures on the camera she sensed their gazes on her and looked up. "For my friend Bethy she likes pictures of hot guys but if you call her boy crazy she'll hurt you so you better not".
"Well whats your name", she looked up again knowing for pure fact that question was directed towards her.
"You can call me Misery or Stab happy".
"Well what your real name", This orange haired guy was gonna be a real problem you could just feel it.
"I hate my name".
"Please tell us", asked the little blonde headed girl named Yuzu, she doesn't like girly girls but Yuzu was nice like the little sister she always wanted.
"JaneJane", she said in amumble.
"What", asked carrot
"I SAID JANEJANE, SHESSh".
"Did somebody say hot guy!", shoued someone from the window.
"Oh.......god".
A Girl with long flaming red hair jumped threw the window.
"I AM DEFENDER OF JUSTICE, THE COOLEST OF COOL A WHITE ROSE AMONG RED I AM", she twurled around and feel backwards hitting her head on the window seal.


"Bethy why are you here".
"Couldn't let me bestest friend be by her loneseem".
"Please tell me he-"
"I am here lord daveein of everything dark".
A large blast went through the wall and a boy was standing there, everyone with eyes wide staring at him, the Rukia said something.
"Daveein why are you here".
Sign up to rate and review this story