Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > mcr 3

mcr 3

by poisonXpills 0 reviews

WAY BETTER THEN THE LAST TWO!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 486 words - Complete

0Unrated
ok i didnt write this chapter i asked my friend to (her username is Muzuki she wanted me to add it in here)cuz she loved it so much and i couldnt think of any thing else she also wanted another chapter so yeah...it turned out better than it would of if i wrote it i think...this is probably my favorite chapter....so i'll shut the hell up and here u go.
_____________________________________________________________________

"Are you guys gonna get up or what? You guys have been sleepin' for like a day now." Ray said knocking on the door. "Huh? What?" I said as sat up and looked at the clock. It read 1:47pm(the next day). Ray was about to open the door I could tell. "Ray, could you hold on a sec.?" I said as I was panicking. I rushed to get my clothes on. "Gerard, get up! GET UP!!!" I whispered to him with a shaky voice. "Huh? What? What time is it?" He said yawning. "Dude, it's almost 2:00!" I said. "Great..." he said. "Dude, Ray outside the door wondering where YOU where last night." I said, walking to the door, "What are you going to say?"
- - -

"What?" I said impatiently as Gerard pulled me into the other room. "Recording for the next song starts tomorrow. Are you coming with me to stay in the hotel across the street of the recording studio or what?" He said in a stressed out tone. "I-I-I-I I don't really know. Do you want me to?" I stammered. "What do you think I want, with what happened last night?" He said. "Yeah, I'll go." I said eagerly. I went back in the TV room. "What was that about?" Bob asked eagerly. "Nothin'. I am goin' to the recoding studio for a meeting with the studios manager with Gerard. Why?" I said casually. "I was just wonderin'." He said in a pissed of tone.

- - -

"Just drive." I said with no expression. Gerard finally put the car in drive and pulled out. It was 7:52pm. The meeting was the next morning at 9:00am. I was thinking about what was going to happen that night. Time passed. Gerard pulled up to a big hotel. "You get out and take the bags. I'm gonna park." Gerard said quickly. I got out and grabbed the bags and he drove off. I went inside. I went to the front desk to get the keys.

- - -

"Whoa..." I said in awe. The room was huge. "You like it? The record company is payin' for it." Gerard said behind me. I went with my bags and put the on a table. I was still thinking about what was going to happen. I took a look at the clock. 9:10. "We should get to bed early if we have a meeting tomorrow." I said smiling. All he did was take of his shirt, lock the door, nod, and smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story