Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > What's Happening To-

The Email

by humanbullet 0 reviews

my first fic, so go easy on me. Sonic, one morning, decided to call his friend, but on his way to his house, all chaos breaks loose! Eggman, Tails, G.U.N. Knuckles, Amy, and the rest of the gang ...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor - Characters: Amy Rose, Charmy, Cream, Dr. Robotnik, Espio, Knuckles, Metal Sonic, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic, Tikal, Vector - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 517 words

0Unrated
What's Happening?



Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sonic Characters. They are property of Sega and Sonic Team and any other creators of Sonic the Hedgehog. Have fun reading! Please read and rate, and comment!


Chapter 1: The Email.


Sonic The Hedgehog: How are you?

Tails: Ok, how are you

Sonic: I'm good.

Tails: I need you to come back to the ship for awhile.

Sonic: Why?

Tails: I need to do some tests.

Sonic: What kind of tests?

Tails: Blood tests. I need some blood to test on for any signs of poisoning because I need to check up on how you are from the last time we battled Egg man, just to make sure you are okay, OK?

Sonic: No way you're goanna get any blood from me!!! I'll run away, and you'll never, ever catch me!!!!! Ha hah ha hah ha!

Tails: Oh Really, Lets just see you try it! AND STOP ACTING LIKE EGGMAN!

Chapter 2: The Kidnapped Hedgehog.

*Knock, knock"

Sonic was at the door.

Sonic: I told you I would run - AHH!

Tails: Sonic!!!!!

A giant robot grabbed Sonic and was now squeezing him to death!
Tails had to do something before that robot took Sonic to wherever it was going, so he called the rest of the team as fast as he could!!!!

Of course, there's always one person who's as slow as a snail when it comes to helping Sonic, and that person was Knuckles.

He really didn't care about Sonic very much. They were rivals, and rivals will do anything to get in each others faces, and they were also loud.

I can't do anything about that, but at least he came 3 and half hours later. Well, it's better than nothing.

Tails told everyone what happened to Sonic, and Knuckles said that Sonic was so stupid not to be watching his back, and got carried away by an overgrown bolt. Why, Knuckles was practically rolling on his sides.

Sonic was not in a funny situation, but Knuckles thought it was hilarious.


Amy: One problem. We don't know where he is! They could be torturing him or something."

Amy: "Or maybe even worse! He could be dead, or in the process of dying!" Amy added, terribly overwhelmed with fear of what they could be doing to 'her' Sonic.

Knuckles: Why do I have to come?! I didn't do any thing to deserve this! I mean really, why would I help Sonic?

Amy: Are you really that stupid to forget? Yesterday! You helped him yesterday.

Knuckles: Speechless*

Everyone: Laughing at Knuckles:

Knuckles: Turning red, or redder, like he was about to explode...

Knuckles: LEARN SOME RESPECT BEFORE I HAVE TO TEACH IT TO YA! You guys have no respect for people's feelings, even if it didn't affect my emotions.

Me: Knuckles lie, he bad. And when doe he shape up? Oki everyone, time to think about what hot air balloon said.

Everybody: Gets quiet and thinks things over*

Everybody: Sorry Knuckles.

Knuckles: Hope you guys are.

Knuckles: Sigh* I guess I'll help.

Everyone: YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Tails and Amy: Now let's go!
Sign up to rate and review this story