Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > What's Happening To-

He Got Me Good...

by humanbullet 0 reviews

While Eggmans waiting, he hears the alarm bell go off, and goes to check it out. Meanwhile, Amy and Tails have a talk.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor - Characters: Amy Rose, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Sonic - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 489 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: He got me good.

BOSS SECTOR ROOM... BOX 1

Egg man: Phone rings*

Egg man: Finally! They should already be here.

Sirens Wailing Very Loudly*

Egg man: Why is the alarm going off? Gets up to check on the hedgehog.

Egg man: I'll have to put you on hold. No, I don't know how long it will take.

JAIL ROOM... SECTOR 2... LEVEL 1

Sonic: What is wrong with you guys?!

Little robots, about 12 of them, scattering and sprinting around like they were in a cage with rocks falling on them.

Robots: Master... (Unison) They all turn around.

Egg man: Well you guys can stop running around in circles now, can't you? Sonic, just to let you know I have no business with you.

Sonic: Snarls* You what! Then who wants me? And you should fix these robots. They have wires sticking out of them and one of them has a bug on it. Or maybe it's a disease. I don't know.

Egg man: Pulls a chair from the corner underneath the control panel*

Egg man: What do you mean bug?

Sonic: That one, right there, standing next to you. *Points to it (The robot)

Bug Robot: What? Is there something on me? GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! Starts crying

Egg man: Huh? Have they been watching me? Looks at the wall and sees more of them

Egg man: Thank you Sonic, for finding this. They have some explaining to do.

Sonic: Uh, you're welcome.

Egg man: Deco, Boco.

Deco/Boco: Yes Doctor.

Egg man: I want you two to search the lair for any more G.U.N. Spy Gadgets hiding around the base. But before you do that, take Sonic out of here. The deal is off. If they want to make a bargain about taking Sonic for testing, then that's fine, but they don't have to spy on me just to make sure that they get what they want. Goodbye Sonic.

Decoe/Boco: Yes Doctor. Come on Sonic. Let us get you home.

STATION SQUARE... APARTMENT 27... DOWN TOWN

Amy: I can't believe Knuckles ditched the team just to try a stupid sample OF THE NEW STUPID PUSH-POPS! Breathes heavily

Amy: KNUCKLES IS GONNA DIE IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN!
Tails comes in and sees Amy screaming, crying, and stomping, while almost attempting to jump out of the window.

Tails: AMY! STOP!

Amy: Why should I when Sonic is probably already dead and I'm not with him?

Amy bursts out into tears at the thought and breaks down on Tail's Shoulder.

Tails: I'm Sorry Amy. I didn't mean to upset you...

Amy: Its not your fault Tails... I'm just worried about Sonic. I really want him back home.

Tails: I don't think Sonic is dead. Every time he's in trouble he always manages to get out of it, and I know he will come back.

Amy: Thank You Tails..... Sorry for yelling at you.

Tails: It's Ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story