Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > rock Jeopardy

Prepreations

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

ok a short chapter all dialouge, well just about. basically a phone call conversation between Steven and Joe

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 270 words

0Unrated
Steven was anxious, he had no idea what to expect. to help ease his worry he called up Joe. it seemed like ages before he answered, but Steven knew it'd most likely been 20 seconds. that's just what type of mood he was in, he was on the edge.

"Hey, Joe it's me STeven, I was just wondering what are you wearing tomorrow?"

"I don't know, maybe a black buttoned shirt and jeans, why?"

"Maybe we should wear our toxic twins shirts, ya know?"

"fine by me. Steven, did you call just to ask me that?"

"No ... yes. Joe, I'm freaking out right now, an I needed to talk to someone."

"Calm down Stevn. is it about Jeopardy? The glimmer twins? don't worry it's gonna be good. by any chance did Alex give you a heads up on the catagories?" Joe added slyly after trying to console his friend. after all he loved jeopardy, and he was actually going to be on the show he loved. he wanted every bit of information he could get.

"Your right it'll be good. and yeah Alex said they were going to have a music week, and they were bringing us in and check our music knowledge," Steven said getting his breathing under control.

"Then why are you freaking out? we're in the music buisness, and who knows more about instruments and music writing then you? just relax, we're going to do fine."


Yeah, I know your right. thank god one of us is level headed."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah see you tomorrow."

"Toxic Twins shirt and jeans."

"Yeah Twins and jeans."
Sign up to rate and review this story