Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard > Caught in a Dream

Chapter 7

by robinzan 0 reviews

Joe Elliott has nightmares. Will they come true? A mystery from Joe's POV. XO w/ Jon Bon Jovi

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-12-07 - Updated: 2005-12-08 - 1103 words

0Boring
A/N: This part has sex in it!! LOL Enjoy!!!

****

It was around 11 at night, and I decided to hit the bathtub.

"Sav, I'm going to take a soak", I told him, getting up and heading for the bathroom.

"Ok," he said.

I was amazed when I saw the bathroom. It was huge!! The walls were a nice chocolate brown. There were a couple of mirrors hanging up, the pot of course, and the sink.

Then there was the tub. It was big enough for a horse to sit in it comfortably.

I turned on the water, and went to find some bubble bath. When I want to relax, that is how I do it! I found some and added it to the tub.

I shed my clothes, turned off the water and slipped into the tub. I leaned back, and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I felt hands on me. I opened my eyes, and noticed that the bathroom lights were off, and candles were lit. I looked around, and saw Sav getting undressed.

I just watched him for a moment before speaking. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm getting into the tub," he replied.

"But I just got in here," I said.

"I know, but by the looks of it, there's room for both of us,"

I thought about that for a moment -- "Oh why not. Alright."

He climbed into the tub with me. "Wow! This is awesome!"

"I know what you mean," I responded, with my eyes closed again.

I heard a splash, and opened my eyes. Sav wasn't there. I was wondering where he went, when he popped up in front of me.

"BOO!"

"Rick, don't do that!" I almost screamed at him.

"What do you want me to do then?" he asked me seductively.

"Um..." I replied, slowly.

He moved closer to me, and started rubbing his fingers on my chest. I closed my eyes, and decided to let him continue. He brought his lips closer to me and pressed them against mine.

I hesitated a moment before allowing his tongue access. This was beginning to feel good. I put my arms around him, and brought him closer to me.

Sav pressed against me, grinding his hips as he did so. I knew that he was aroused, and I was becoming aroused. He pulled back from and dove under water.

I started to wonder what he was going to do. That's when I felt his mouth against my growing manhood, but he had to come up for air.

"Here, let me make this easy for you," I told him, as I stood up, and sort of leaned but sort of sat against the side.

"That's better," he said, before proceeding.

I watched him as he kissed and licked me. I started to moan softly, which just egged Sav on.

He took me all the way in his mouth, before pulling off. "I've been wanting to do this a long time", he said before continuing. I closed my eyes, and let my head fall back, lost in the moment.

He started to move faster, and I soon found myself matching his rhythm. I pushed into him, and that's when he put his hands on my ass, and squeezed.

"Oh shit!" I moaned. Before long, I lost complete control of myself and let my seed flow into his mouth. Sav swallowed every bit, before pulling back.

"Why don't we move to the bed?" I suggested. We got out of the tub, and I let the water out.

"Wait here," Sav said.

"Alright," I replied, wondering what he was up to.

He came in after a few minutes, and covered my eyes with a scarf. "What's going on?" I asked him.

"Do you trust me?" Sav replied.

I nodded. "Ok then. Let me lead you," he said as he guided me out of the bathroom.

He led me over to the bed, and laid me down on my stomach. "What's that smell?" I asked him.

"Oh that. That's just aromatherapy. Green tea," he replied.

"I thought I recognised it," I replied, smiling. He trailed kisses down my back. I started to wiggle underneath him. He trailed his tongue up and down me.

I reached behind me, to try and touch him. "No," he said.

"But I want to," I replied.

"Uh uh. Let me do this," he said, and put my hands above my head, and held them there.

I felt him put his tongue right where my anus is, and I jumped at the pleasure of it. Sav licked and kissed the area, before reaching over to the dresser.

I heard a top pop open. "It's ok. It's just a lubricant," he said to me.

Sav rubbed some on his penis, and then poured some on my opening. I felt some ooze into me. He pulled my hips up, and placed his cock at the opening.

"Ready?" he asked.

"No," I replied, "Can you take this blindfold off?"

"Sorry, Forgot about that," Sav said, and removed it for me, "Now?" I nodded, and got a good quick look at him. 'Oh my god, he's huge!' I thought to myself.

He pushed the tip into me. I screamed out in pain. Sav stopped moving and let me adjust to that. "Better?" he asked. I nodded, and grabbed the pillow, waiting for the next wave of pain.

He pushed all the way in. "Are you alright?" Sav asked, concerned.

"Yes," I replied, through clenched teeth.

He pulled out slowly and pushed back in. Before long, the pain was gone, and the pleasure was setting in. I started to push back on him, moaning all the while.

"God dammit," Sav said, "You feel so good." I didn't say anything, because I would have screamed if I did, and I didn't want to annoy the people in the next hotel room.

Sav started to pound faster into me. I was beginning to lose my balance. Sav noticed, and put one of his arms around my waist and pulled me up and back to him.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He kept moving faster, and before to long, he spilled his seed into me.

"Oh yes!" he cried.

"Fuck!" I screamed at the same time.

He held me against him for a moment, making sure that every last drop was out, and we both fell to bed, breathing heavily.

"That was wonderful," he said.

"Um hmmm," I replied, sleepily. Sav pulled out of me, brought the blanket over us, wrapped his arms around me, and we both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story