Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Better Off This Way

It's Better Off This Way

by To_The_End 0 reviews

What happens when Frankie's little sister Rita returns after 6 years? This is my first fan fic. It is kind of a cliché plot but I wanted to try something easy at first. Please review.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 819 words

0Unrated
I slammed the door as I left the house. Sometimes I just really hate my brother, he can such a jerk. Okay so many I was over reacting Frankie hadn't done anything that bad, in fact I know my friends would think it was great that there brother stole there eyeliner. Yeah my friends are kind of weird like that, but the point was it was mine. I didn't go far as it was late and it wasn't safe to walk around Jersey at night. I sat down on the porch. The wooden porch was cold and wet from the rain that had fallen earlier today. I heard the creaky door open it had to be Frankie as mum and dad were out again tonight, they were always out. He sat down besides me "Hey Little Sis." he said he was acting like nothing had happened. I looked down at my shoes, my shoes that were falling apart because our parents spent most of the money of going out and getting drunk, they had us when they were just teenagers I just they figure we are old enough to look after ourselves so now they can go out and have a life. "Come on Rita. Am sorry but when my band has a record contract I'll buy you all the eyeliner you want." I looked at him, he was doing his puppy dog face. I could never stay mad at him for long, he was a great brother.

"If you had just asked... actually I would have said no but at least you would have asked." I went back to looking at my shoes. I was dreading the start of the school year all the kids will have new shoes, bags and clothes.

"Hey chin up. Tomorrow am going to take you shopping for new eyeliner. I've been saving up for that new guitar but I think I can spare a few dollars for OUR new eyeliner." I giggled at the way he said 'our'.

"Okay am going to hold you to that. Lets go inside as it's so cold out here." he stood up first and helped me up.

"I agree." I went in first. I guess it wasn't all bad. "I know lets watch a movie and you can pick but not 'Grease', maybe something scary." he gave me his pleading look, I walked over to the DVDs and picked up every chick flick I owned, which wasn't many. In the end I chose, Bram Stroker's Dracula. I loved all movies about Vampires. Frankie clapped when I showed him what I picked. It ended up being a good night.

When we arrived at the shopping centre Frankie wanted to go to the book store as he knew some guys working there, they were in another band that was playing around Jersey. I followed him but hung a few steps behind him, I always got nervous around his friends. One of the guys had shoulder length black hair, he was kind of cute, the other guy was wearing black rimmed glasses and had brown hair, they looked like brothers but I could be wrong. The one with black hair kept looking in my direction. "Hey sis get over here and met Gerard and Mikey, they are going to be on the covers of magazines everywhere." they both blushed, yeah brothers. I walked over and said hello.


"Hey Little Sis what are you thinking?" I was taken out of my thoughts by Frankie, I put down the magazine I had been holding, well he had been right here they were on the cover but something he didn't predicted was that he is also in My Chemical Romance.

"I was thinking about how much life has changed, and about the night before everything went down hill. You know the day I meant Gee and Mikey for the first time, the day before. Well you know." I still found it hard to talk about even though it was nearly 6 years ago.

"Oh that. Am so happy that I have my little sister back here with me. Anyway why would you think about that?" I pointed at the magazine.

"You said they would be on the cover someday. It's strange I have seen you guys on the TV so much but I haven't yet met Bob or Ray and I haven't seen Gerard and Mikey since that day." I had always wondered what would have happened if I hadn't been made to live with my auntie and uncle in Australia, what if I had been allowed to stay with Frankie? But I was 16 and he was 20 and there was no way he could look after me. I guess they were right.

"Come on let's go. There is some much to do and so little time." he had a cheeky glint in his eye, what did he have planned?

Please review and rate
Sign up to rate and review this story