Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gaara's love

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

ioma is cooking dinner

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Ino, Kankurou, Shikamaru, Temari - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 358 words

-1Illiterate
"time for diner everyone." iomae said while banging pots and pans so everyone would hear.
so everyone came down to find salad ramen and steak with tea for the drink. so everyone ate really fast and complimented everything because it was some of the best food they've ever had.
after dinner everyone went to the living room. "i'm bored." temari said. "ya me to." everyone said together.
"i have an idea." ino said with an evil smirk. "i haven't played it in years but it's fun." ino said.
"what is it." everyone yelled. "the game is TRUTH OR DARE." ino said.
"okay." everyone said happily. so they all went on the floor and ino started by picking amber.
"alright amber truth or dare?" "truth." ino now had an evil smirk. "are you a virgin?"
"well uuu NO I'M NOT." amber said laughing hysterically. "okay amber pick some one." ino said. "temari truth or dare." amber asked comly. "dare" "i dare you to lick your foot." amber said lamely.
"temari go." ino said. "alright iomae truth or dare?" temari asked. "dare i guess." "i dare you to make out with gaara." temari said with an EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL smirk.
"NO." gaara said a little mad. then iomae got up walked oveer to him picked him up and kissed him.
THREE MINUTES LATER.
"wow look at them go" i now and gaara didn't even want to kiss." ino and amber said.
"okay gaara iomae i understand you like what your doing but you need to come up for air." kankurou laughed. "dorry for holding up the game." iomae said sitting next to gaara and not her old spot.
then when everyone stopped playing gaara and iomae were the only ones left in the living room. "so gaara did you enjoy our kiss even though you didn't want to?" iomae asked. (everyone was listening they all wanted to get gaara and iomae alone to see what would happen and liked how iomae started the coversation) "i was enjoying it up until we stopped." gaara said with a smirk. then before either of them new it they were on the floor making out again.
Sign up to rate and review this story