Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Secrets

Temari: the Other demon

by Sakura_x_Sasuke101 3 reviews

We find out about temaris little secret and KAnky 2 oh joy!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gaara, Hinata, Ino, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 1236 words

0Unrated
Chapter5: Temari the Other Demon

Temari P.O.V
I sat there, on the couch. I did nothing but sit. Like some famous book said:
We just sat there. All we did was sit, sit, sit.
Gaara stared out the window listening to the pitter patter of the rain. I didn't know where Kankurou was but I was guess working on another one of puppets. I sighed; I was gonna go visit the girls in Konoha today.
The slight sound of music flowed into my head from Kankurou's room. I got up and walked towards Kankurou's room. I opened the door and man I was sorry I did.
There was Kankurou with a microphone singing along to Killer Queen. I looked to see that Gaara stood beside me staring at his "brother" whom was now calling himself a "Killer Queen" and dancing along. When the song ended we quietly tiptoed away, and sat back down and stared out the window. Gaara purposely left the door to Kankurou's room to freak him out.
A girly scream was let out seconds later. Kankurou ran in to where we were sitting and had a look of complete horror on his face.
"Did you, s-see anything," he asked still looking like he had seen a ghost.
"See what," Gaara asked smiling in his head.
"Me singing and dancing and acting like the gay freak I am! Oh God was that out loud? DAMMIT!!!"
"We saw the entire thing 'killer queen'," I giggled out.
"You know you really are a demon of the sand."
"Why thank-you. We both are after all." I smiled like a cat and gave Garra a hug.
"You little rascal of a sister!"
"You know I am. Kanky-wanky!"
"Hey don't call me that. Only mom can call me that and she's dead so ha!"
"By the way you're paint is smudged."
He let out a screams 10 times as girly as the last, and ran toward the bathroom with the same look of horror on his face. I stood there smirking, I was very amused.
Gaara looked at me shaking his head.
"You are so evil to him."
"I know!" I gave another pussycat smile.
A letter dropped in though the door addressed to me. I picked it up and opened it up. It read:
Dear Temari,

Yesterday was like the worst possible day ever. Tenten almost DIED!!! I know it hard to believe. I hear a knock to door and to see Sakura carry Tenten in her arms. She was all pale and bloody. God it was sooooo hard to see her like that. A boy came in with Neji. His name was Kanos, he's Tenten's cousin. He was the one that brought her to the mansion. I hate to admit it but he was hot. Maybe you guys can get together sometime? I'm getting off topic, bad Hinata bad! Any way after we made the antidote she whispered something into Neji's ear and he turned as red as a tomato. I bet she said something like "I know you helped the most," or "Thank-you. Oh and has anyone ever told you look cute when you blush." I wish Naruto-kun would say something like that to me. Oh sorry am I getting in a little to over my head? I think so, yes I'm probably am. With all these storms popping I guess you won't be able to come to Konoha anytime soon. Such a bummer we all really miss you. It would be great if we could stay for a little while. Believe it or not everytime we mention you around Shikamaru his face goes as red as the time mine did when Naruto accidentally slapped my ass. Yeah he goes that red every time. Once we were saying how much we missed you and he actually said 'me too," after he realized what he said he ran off blushing. Oh and you wont believe who the newest gay guy on the block. KIBA! He also says that Kankurou is one hot piece of man. Scary I know. I just shiver at the thought of it. Sakura and Tenten say hi.
From,
Hinata
P.S Come to Konoha tomorrow please, Temari. And Temari, what's a Liken?
I brought my head up from the letter, still in shock that Tenten had almost died the previous day. Kankurou came in. His paint wasn't smudged anymore. Gaara and he both noticed the terrified look on my now pale face.
"Temari, are you ok? What happened," Kankurou asked.
"Tenten almost died yesterday."
Kankurou's eyes shot open. "How the hell did that girl almost die?"
"Hinata didn't say in her letter, but I'm going up to Konoha tomorrow so maybe someone can tell me all the details."
"Does it say who did that to her?"
I shook my head "But Kibas gay and he called you a hot piece of man according to Hinata."
Kankurou licked his lips. "Do you mind if I come to Konoha with you tomorrow? I want to see Kiba-kun in person."
"Of course you can come, but you have to behave infront of my friends, and please fuck Kiba at his house not the hotel."
"Got it."
"Hey Gaara do you know what a liken is?"
He looked up at me with his usual calm face.
"Yes."
"Well what is it? Hinata wants to know for some reason."
"It's a type of werewolf that can transform at will, but silver is still deadly to them," he replied as cool as ever.
I re-read the letter over and over seeing if I missed something. I realized after the fourth time that I unfortunately didn't. I walked over to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I looked up after washing my face. I caught my reflection in the mirror. For some reason I always reminded myself of my mother. I have the same thick, blonde hair and same blue eyes. I sighed and filled a paper cup up with water. I gulped down the water as quickly as I could.
"Got the hic-cups," Kankurou asked leaning against the door post.
I glared at him and with a simple no looked myself in my room. I fell against the door crying. I fell to the ground as the hot tears spilled out my eyes. My sobs grew loader, I knew everyone in the house could here my but I no longer cared.
I missed my mother more than anyone could possibly imagine. Dad was a terrible man. He tried to kill Gaara.
Gaara knocked on my door, "You ok in there Temari?"
I wiped away the tears and refused to let anymore spill from my eyes.
"Yes I'm fine, I guess I just miss mom."
I could barley hear it but I didn't. In a faint whisper I could here Gaara answer me.
"Me too."
I walked over to my bed and immediately fell on to it. I didn't bother to cover myself up. It was summer at the moment and it was always hot in this village anyways. Somehow tears found a way to fall out of my eyes. That night I cried myself into a mournful sleep.

Ok I know I didn't make Temari sing but I couldn't think of a song to fit the moment even though the song Sakura sang did exactly fit the moment but you get the idea. Ill update soon hopefully.
Sign up to rate and review this story