Categories > Anime/Manga > D.N.Angel

Why Me?

by strayphantom 1 review

Poor Daisuke has to put up with all sorts of crap from his mother...

Category: D.N.Angel - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Daiki, Daisuke, Emiko - Published: 2005-12-10 - Updated: 2005-12-10 - 301 words

0Unrated
"MOTHER!!! YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY EXPECT ME TO WEAR SOMETHNG THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A DANCER IN A GAY BAR!!!" cried Daisuke, as he ran down the stairs, clutching what looked like a black PVC cat suit with bat wings and a devil's tail sown on for effect. Along with the "outfit" came a black headband that had devils horns stuck on.

Emiko paused in her conversation with Daiki and turned around with a wistful, blushing expression on her face. "Oh, but sweetie, I just couldn't help myself! I thought you'd look really dashing and handsome!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Daisuke stopped mid-rant. Any moment now, she would become all teary-eyed and upset that he, her only son, would not want to fulfill her one, itty-bitty little wish, before bursting into (crocodile) tears, while his grandfather looked at him sternly, shaking his head in disapproval.

He sighed, for he knew his family too well. On the bright side, he thought, he wouldn't be the only one forced to wear the garment. Dark would have to bear the shame as well, but then Daisuke dryly thought that HE would actually like wearing something like this...

He turned round and started to walk dejectedly back up the stairs, before Emiko's tears had even begun to well up in her eyes. "Never mind," he moaned, "I'll be back down in a minute..."

Emiko brightened immediately at this: "You're such a good boy, Daisuke! Dark will look so handsome in PVC!!!"

Daisuke's mood sunk even lower. His mother was so predictable...

Notes:
Poor Daisuke, having to live with a mad mother. I empathize completely, mate. I did have an idea of her making a matching Angel outfit for Satoshi, but then I thought she wouldn't really go to the trouble, what with the feud and all...
Sign up to rate and review this story