Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > This way forever

This way forever

by Leftout101 4 reviews

this is just a short story thing that i wrote, hope you like it as much as my friend did...Ed/Roy. Please review.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-12-11 - Updated: 2005-12-11 - 435 words - Complete

1Original
Ed rolled up his sleeve and took the spoon off the table and began to eat, quickly I might add. "Delicious!" he said.

"How can you eat so much and never be full?" Roy asked with humor in his voice.

"Natural talent I guess." Ed said shoving yet another spoon full of soup in his mouth. "Done."

Roy looked down at his soup, he was barely half way done. "I just don't understand you, Ed."

Edward stood up and walked over to the coat rack, grabbed his and opened the door saying, "And you never will." He shut the door behind him.

After Roy had finished his soup washed out his bowl and placed it in the sink, he walked down the hall and into the far bath.

He walked over and twisted the bath faucet, tested the water and stopped up the tub.

He turned and walked to the sink and looked in the mirror. "Why did you invite him over? What was the purpose? He has no idea that you even have feelings for him."

Roy stared at himself for a moment then shook his head and looked back over at the tub. It was nearly half full and Roy turned the faucet off.

He removed his shirt and dropped it on the floor. Then he removed his pants and got in one foot at a time.

As he settled he felt the warmth and couldn't help but imagine the touch of another. This feeling swept over his so quickly that he didn't realize he had begun to touch himself.

He now imagined the breath of another, then the kiss. And after a while of imagining he could vividly hear the whisper of another.

Almost an hour had passed and Roy had washed himself and got out of the tub and drained the water. He now stood in front of the mirror again and again he was talking to himself.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow I'll tell him." He told himself out loud. He took a deep breath.

The door suddenly came open and Edward stood in the frame. "I hope your not talking about me." he said, "Cause your to late."

Edward rushed over and took Roy in his hands. Their lips met and for the first time Roy felt "the touch," "the warmth," and "the kiss."

Roy quickly removed Edwards clothing. Still kissing Edward, Roy backed up and, without looking, turned the bath faucet on again, this time he didn't bother with testing the water.

In the bath, Edward pressed Roy against the wall and said, "If only it could last this way forever."
Sign up to rate and review this story