Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to the Black Parade

Chapter Three

by mcrmusiclover 2 reviews

Chapter three in my story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 338 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three

The minute I said those words I felt a strange feeling. My hospital gown disappeared and was replaced by a female marching band uniform and my messy, brown hair turned black and became straight and neat. I looked at Gerard in shock. He just smiled.
"Everybody gives me that look when that happens," he said, "C'mon, I'll introduce you to everybody. "
As we walked towards the crowd, I realized that the band's float and instruments had all disappeared. Now the band just stood in front of everybody else, facing us.
"Hey, Everybody!" yelled Gerard, "This is Jenna. She's decided to join us!"
A couple people smiled at me and waved. One of the members of the band looked at me suspiciously. Gerard turned to me.
"If you have any questions, you can ask me, or any member of the band" he whispered.
"Ok, thanks," I said.
I walked towards the crowd of people. The one band member continued to stare at me but I just ignored him. Right after I joined the crowd a girl came up to me.
"Hi," she said, "I'm Abigail. But, you can call me Abi."
"Hi, I'm Jenna."
"You're the first person to join in a while. Most people just pass on by us."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
I looked around at the other people. Gerard was talking to the band member that had been staring at me.
"Hey Abi"
"Yeah?"
"Who's the person that Gerard is talking to?"
"Oh, that's Frank. He's cool. Why do you ask?"
"Oh, nothing. Just curious."
I continued to watch Gerard and Frank. They seemed to be having a serious conversation. Once I even saw Frank motion back towards where Abi and I were standing.
"Hey Abi!"
"Hi, Keysie. This is Jenna."
"Hi Jenna."
"Hi,"
Keysie and Abi started talking about something, and I continued to watch Frank and Gerard. Soon, they stopped talking. Gerard walked away from Frank and stood in front of everybody.
"C'mon. We're going." He yelled, and we all began to follow him.
Sign up to rate and review this story