Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

TWELVE.

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 710 words

0Unrated
12.

"OK, Ria, seriously, it's not cool to ignore me like that," Mike said with a fake pout as we walked out of English. I miraculously finished my assignment before the period had ended. "What were you thinking about anyway? A boy?" Mike teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Like I'd tell you," I teased back. Mike pouted again. I shook my head and hugged him. "I'm just kidding. But I'm seriously not telling." I smiled and Mike shrugged, leading me to a different place. I looked around, confused.

"I forgot you've only been here for like a day. Study hall is right now, and it lasts for about half an hour. So we're gonna meet Patrick and Joa at our spot," Mike said.

"Oh," was all I said. I was thinking about how hard it would be for me and especially Patrick to contain ourselves around the other two. That boy was very...touchy. I had to remind myself to be exactly the same as before when I was around him.

We finally got to the spot and found Joa and Patrick already there. "Patty!" I said. Joa and Mike tried to not laugh, failing miserably, and Patrick rolled his eyes.

"You're never gonna stop calling me that, are you?" he asked. I smiled and shook my head. I sat down between him and Joa and tried to start a conversation and not be distracted by Patrick's hand underneath my leg.

"So, uh, how was first period?" I asked as Patrick's hand moved a bit, rubbing the under part of my thigh. I took a deep breath to keep from kissing him right there and saw him biting his lip to stop his smirk. I would have to get him back for this later.

"Mine was pretty boring," Joa said, oblivious. "We had to watch this stupid video about polygons and stuff. I hate being in stupid math."

"Yeah, I was pretty bored too," Patrick said. Mike looked over at us and Patrick smiled back, stopping his rubbing. I waved and Mike seemed to suddenly remember first period.

"Well Ria and I had to do these questions from the lit book, and she wouldn't even procrastinate with me and talk," Mike said, pouting once again. I laughed.

"Hey, if we're hanging out again tonight, I don't want to have to do homework," I said in defense. Mike looked like the idea just dawned on him, and Joa scoffed and rolled her eyes. I gave Mike a significant look. He sighed. Patrick and Joa both saw the exchange, and Patrick moved his hand from under my leg, copying Joa's glances between us two.

"What just happened here?" Joa asked. Mike sighed yet again and gave me a pleading look. I smiled evilly and took a breath to say something when Mike cut me off.

"Nothing-" he started to say. I widened my eyes in anger at him and interrupted him.

"Joa, I think Mike wants to talk to you right now," I said. Mike had a fearful expression on his face and Joa had a curious one. Mike sighed, admitting defeat, and led her away. As soon as they were out of sight, Patrick attacked me with kisses. I smirked and pushed him away, pouting.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You were torturing me just now. If you don't watch out, they'll figure it out," I said warningly. He sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry. But...they're not here now. So can we...?" he said. I smiled and brought him in for a kiss. He smiled too, and we kissed that way for a while until we heard someone clear their throat. At the noise, we pulled apart slowly, neither wanting the moment to end.

"You two have some explaining to do," Joa said. Both our heads snapped up to see her standing with Mike right next to us. I moved my hands from Patrick's head and he moved his from my lap where they had been sitting. We scooted away from each other and didn't dare look at each other either. We were in for it.

Oh snap.
***
A/N: Well...this was weird. Next chapter written and waiting for reviews, so do it already :)
Sign up to rate and review this story