Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sakura's new friend!

Chapter Two

by kaityjane 1 review

Chapter two.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 1135 words

0Unrated
A/N- Well here's chapter two.
I don't own Naruto are any of the characters.
________________________________________________________________________

The group of four walked out of Konoha. Sakura was shocked that no one noticed the fact that three S-rank criminals had just walked right in the front door of Konoha. On Sakura's back was a back pack that contained such things as a tooth brush, hair brush, bras, underwear, and her medical supplies.
The four had now been walking for an hour and not one of them talked. The tension in the air was really high do to the fact that Sakura was glaring daggers into Deidara's back. Deidara noticed this and turned around suddenly to face her.
Sakura fell on her butt with a loud thump.
"What the hell's your problem?" Sakura screamed at Deidara.
"I don't like being glared at for nothing, un!"
"For nothing? You're kidding right?"
Sakura threw a fist at him which was caught by Itachi. Itachi just looked at Sakura with a blank gaze. Sakura looked to the ground in shame for losing her temper.
"Well now that that's taken care of can we please leave?" Itachi told more then asked.
"Yes." Sakura said. The she looked to Deidara, "I'm sorry."
Deidara was at lost for words. He never thought she would say she was sorry. Deidara felt a little guilty for getting the girl in trouble with the Uchiha. He also knew that if Itachi got to mad he would end the life of this girl.
Deidara gasped getting weird looks from every one, but he didn't even notice people looking at him. Deidara thought to himself, "Why do you care for the girl?" He wanted her dead so that he could avenge Sasori, but for some odd reason he felt a strange attraction to her.
Sakura noticed Deidara looking at her, but he was not glaring. His eyes made it seem that he was longing Sakura. Sakura couldn't help but stair back. He really was hot.
Two ours later the group of four arrived at an inn. The inn looked run down, but no one cared. They all needed a long rest.
They got two rooms. Each room had two beds. Itachi and Kisame had room 108, and Deidara and Sakura had room 223. The rooms weren't on the same floor, and again no one cared.
Itachi and Kisame left for their room with no words. Deidara and Sakura went to there room in silence. When they opened there door Sakura let out a gasp. The room was worse then what she had planned. In her mind she was crying as Inner Sakura yelled at her for getting all worked up over something as stupid as a room, but on the outside he face held no emotion.
Deidara ignored Sakura and walked over and fell onto his bed. He wanted to take another shower, but he felt he had no energy to do so. Deidara let his mind run free as he was about to fall sleep, but then he came to the thought of Sakura. What if Sakura tried to kill him in his sleep?
Deidara looked to the door and looked for Sakura, but she was not there. A little bit of panic hit him. If Sakura ran for it Itachi would kill him, but Sakura came there on her free will so that made no sense. Deidara then herd a sound come from his left, and when he turned he found Sakura asleep on the other bed. All the fear of Sakura hurting him in his sleep went away. Deidara closed his eyes and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sakura's Dream
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura was on a mission for Akatsuki. She was to go to Konoha and kill Tsunade. Sakura felt has if she had no emotion towards her old teacher anymore. She could easily take her down.
Sakura was about to arrive in Konoha when a person threw a kunai at her. Sakura normally would have dodged it, but for some reason she couldn't. The kunai hit her left shoulder and created a very deep hole. Sakura let out a scream in pain when another hit her leg, and then another one came and hit her other leg.
Sakura fell to the ground in deep pain. She tried to heal herself, but it didn't work. She reached to pull out the Kunai in her arm when a hand stopped her. She looked up the arm of the hand, and then to the face of the arm.
Sakura gasped, "N....Na...Naruto?
"I'm sorry lord Sasuke has wished for you to be dealt with, and then maybe he might return to Konoha." Naruto sounded like a robot.
"Naruto stop! It's me Sakura"
Naruto didn't stop. He threw two more Kunai at Sakura. One hit her in the leg, and the other hit her in the stomach. Sakura knew she was going to die by the hands of her old team mate.
As Sakura laid dieing Sasuke came up from behind Naruto and started laughing at Sakura.
"Stupid woman never should have joined Itachi." Sasuke said with a smirk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura jolted out of her sleep to find nothing but a dark room. Sakura felt sick to her stomach. She had to get out of there. She had to be alone for a little while. She would have walked right out if Deidara wasn't there, but he was so Sakura tried to roll over and get some more sleep.
As Sakura was about to sleep she herd Sasuke's laugh. She knew it was in her head, but it still scared her. Sakura jumped up and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. Sitting in the darkness of the bathroom she started to cry quietly.
Deidara had been awake the hole time. From when Sakura woke up to when Sakura ran into the bathroom. Deidara felt bad for the girl so he went to the bathroom and knocked.
"Hey Sakura come out here for a minute, un." Deidara said quietly.
Sakura stood up and came out of the bathroom. Deidara noticed her puffy eyes even in the moonlight room. Deidara laid down and then patted the bed for Sakura to come lay down. Sakura being 14 and Deidara 21 she normally wouldn't have laid down by him but she did.
Deidara felt the warmth of Sakura laying next to him. He put an arm around her waist and pulled her close. Then he kissed the top of her head as he rubbed her back.
Deidara whispered into her ear, "Your safe here, un."
Sakura blushing shook her head up and down and fell a sleep in his arms.
________________________________________________________________________
A/N- Well chapter two is done. Well what do you think should Deidara fall for Sakura or go threw with his plan? Please review and have a good day! :)!
Sign up to rate and review this story