Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Capter Niine - The damage is a deep cut through the heart, sorry she's dead.

by Tarah-Jane__ 1 review

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 1202 words

0Unrated
Leslie's Pov

My eye's shot open, this cloud hovering over telling me that something was wrong with Pete. I didn't know what, it was a feeling. I looked around the room, I don't remember it, or know it. Panic hit me as I stood up and walked to the door. It was unlocked. I walked out into this dark hallway.
"Hey" someone said, I freaked and stammered backwards into the room again. A boy, maybe nineteen stood there.
"what the hell is going on? Where am I and who are you?" I said all shaky. He smiled and grabbed my hands, I ripped them away. He smiled again and held his hands up.
"Look Leslie right? It's okay, you came here with William about 4 weeks ago. You went into a slumber, it happens like a while into being a vampire it's just your body adjusting and coping with the new strength. Your free to leave whenever you want but I must tell William your awake" He went to turn away.
"Wait" I said "Who are you? And who's William?" He looked at me confused.
"Ah William, William Beckett?" "Oh yes him" I said not caring much "And im Brendon" he smiled then left the room. I followed him and watched him turn the corner. Then I ran for it. To where ever I could get out. I finally found the door and slipped out into the night air.
I took a deep breath, the cloud that Pete was in trouble still hovered over me.
I closed my eye's and walked, to where ever my heart led me. I stopped, opened my eye's and found myself in front of a hospital.
Thank god I can still go under electrical light. I walked in keeping my mouth shut firmly so people wouldn't see my fangs. I walked to the desk and the lady looked at me, I made a writing on my hand and she put a pad and pen in front of me. I quickly scribbled down.
Is a Peter Wentz here?
She read it and typed into her computer, I waited a moment. She looked up at me and nodded grabbing the pad and pen.
Yes, Can I ask your relation?
I read it and wrote down.
Childhood friend, I was told by my other friend Corrie Sandaline that he was here. You may know of her or whatever I don't know.
I gave her back the pad and pen. She smiled and nodded writing on the pad.
Yes I've talked to her a few times, okay well he's in room 218 B, he may be asleep.
I nodded a thankyou and search around for his room. I turned down a hallway and saw Corrie, Patrick, Joe and Andy sitting there, Joe was asleep, the other just sat looking tired. I walked down a bit, but my body stopped and a tear rolled down my face.
I hate being emotional. I winced and let out a whimper but immediately closed my mouth again. I wiped furiously where the tear had slid. Once I was okay again I looked up. They had all seen me now and stared, mouths open. Corrie was crying.
She slowly walked over to me, I shook my head and took a step back clamping my jaw even harder. She stopped where she was.
"Leslie I, im sorry I don't know but Pete, He over dosed on your hidden anti depressants. He found them. He's been in her for a week, He's actually leaving tonight, he's talking to the doctors. I ah don't know how long he'll be" She said wrapping her arms around herself and glancing back at the boys.
I just nodded and pointed at my mouth.
"Not noticeable" she said. I nodded. Joe ran up and hugged me. I was stunned, I just stood there not knowing what to do. He pulled away and looked me straight in the eye's, i saw his face change to happy to horror, he slightly pulled away. I knew he'd only just noticed. My eye's weren't the happy blue colour anymore, they were dark, almost black and as I get tired they go all dark. I must be getting tired again from being asleep for so long it's a strain on my body so far.
I put my head down and wrapped my arms around myself. I heard a door open. I quickly glanced up to see a doctor helping Pete out of his room. My heart skipped a beat. Everyone went over to him, I stayed where I was. I was frozen on the spot and tears threaten to come burning down my face. Corrie and the boys kept glancing at me but I couldn't move. The doctor left Pete in a wheel chair with papers to fill out and give to the lady so he could go home. Corrie and the guys couldn't stall any longer they started moving him towards the hall, which I was standing near. Pete had his head down reading the papers, but then it shot up and looked straight at me. His mouth dropped and he just stared. Corrie and the guys kinda looked at me then Pete. They slowed down, I shook my head furiously and waved my hands to keep going. Pete's face went to one of confusion.
"Stop" He said angrily at them. My eye's widened as he slowly stood and started walking towards me. I glanced at Corrie, she came over to Pete.
"Pete we really have to get you home and you shouldn't be on your feet" He glared at her.
"You guys weren't going to tell me where she was were you, you were just going to let her get away with her little emo moment and let her live the dramatic life she fucking wanted" he snapped and turned to me.
"You" he said angrily. A flush of heat went over me, my jaws were still jammed tightly shut, anger poured through me from what he said. He still came towards me, He tried making eye contact but I looked away. I was pissed off and Corrie and the guys knew it. Corrie was freaking out, she knew when I got pissed that a pissed off vampire isn't cool.
"Pete don't please" She said grabbing his arm.
"Don't Corrie" He said, He was close to me now.
"Look at me" He said grabbing my hand.
"Leslie your freezing" he said pulling his hand away, I just nodded. I wanted out now.
"Leslie, look at me for a second please" He pleaded. He put his finger under my chin and turned my face towards him. He gasped and stepped back at the site of my eye's.
"But im just being an emo over dramatic cow aren't I" I said to him revealing my fangs to him. He went dead white and stepped further away from me. I focused on the path outside the hospital and soon found my self there. I walked away I went to the house we all used to live in, I stormed to my room and trashed it, ripping up photo's anything to do with my old life I trashed it. Then I left.
Sign up to rate and review this story