Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago Girl

I Think We Have An Emergency

by fobgal1 3 reviews

Based on the movie Jersey Girl, except its just a little different.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 420 words

1Moving
Its been eight hours. Eight hours since they took Jamie into surgery. They said the baby's foot was stuck and they needed to do a C-section to get her out. How long does a C-section take? I'm sure it doesn't take eight hours. All I want to do is hold my baby girl for the first time and be able to kiss my wife. Kendyll Jade Stump is what her name is gonna be.


A hand on my shoulder quickly snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Patrick, everything will be okay and you'll be holding that little girl before you know it." Christa, Pete's girlfriend, says.

"I know, its just shes been in surgery for eight hours. She should have been out by now." I say trying not to breakdown. "I just can't wait to see them both." I say and put my head in my hands.

"I know Patrick. I know." Christa says gently rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Mr. Stump?" I hear somone say. I look up and quickly run to the doctor.

"How are they? Is Jamie awake? What about the baby?" I ask.

"Well Mr. Stump we were able to remove the baby without any trouble. She's in the nursery now getting cleaned up." The doctor says.

"And my wife?" I ask.

She sighs and says, "When we removed the baby your wife started to hemorrhaging. We don't know what caused it, but thats why she was in surgery so long. We were able to stop the bledding but-"

"But what?" I ask.

"Your wife slipped into a coma. If she wakes up she should be fine. The first 24 hours are the most critical." She says.

If she wakes up, kept running through my head.

"Can I see her?" I ask now in tears.

"Yes. She's in room 211. I'll have the nurse bring the baby in there after shes been cleaned. I'm sorry about your wife Mr. Stump." She says and walks away.

"Patrick?" Christa asks, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm going to see her. Explain everything to Pete when he gets back from picking up Andy and Joe." I say without feeling.

She nods and I walk down the hallway, stopping in front of room 211. Wiping my eyes, I open the door.




* I've been thinking about writing this for a while now, and if it wasn't for Christa then I probably wouldn't have had this chapter even started yet. So this is dedicated to you Christa.

Review if you want more*
Sign up to rate and review this story