Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Eleven- Tears are sincere, they hurt like hell

by Tarah-Jane__ 2 reviews

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-17 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 907 words

0Unrated
My mouth dropped as i watched these people that I had just seen walk up to starbucks. No wonder they looked familiar to me. The all sat around the TV watching what looked like a home video. I turned towards the TV watching.
The was a girl I didn't recognise but she still looked familiar and then came the girl that was sitting in the room. The were holding the camera smiling and laughing. Then they turned the camera to the group of boys who were sitting in the room as well. The were all saying something then laughing, I smiled as I watched them. The camera turned again and focused on a blonde girl who was looking down, she looked up.
"oh my god" was all I could muster. It was me, I was so different. I was laughing and saying something then held up an object I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I tried to do something with it and failed. Then one of the boys came up, the one that had been looking in alleys and all quiet, he took whatever it was and did whatever it should do. I looked dumbfounded. I laughed as I kept watching tears started pouring down my face suddenly, I couldn't stop them.
"ow ow OW!" I screamed as I stood suddenly and turned around and backing up as I wiped to rid the pain. I started sobbing and the tears kept coming, I felt them burn and sizzle there way down my face.Brendon had grabbed my shoulders and was telling me to be quiet. I couldn't stop though. I was thrashing around bumping into they're car and let of the alarm. But tears kept coming. The pain was indescribable as I still wiped furiously to try and stop them. I heard the front door open and feet running over.
"What the fuck is going on!" one of the guys yelled I didn't looked I just looked away. Brendon stood between me and whoever it was.
"Nothing" he said quickly.
"Your ah-ah" another one stuttered.
"Yeahhh" Brendon said rubbing the back of his neck. "So is she" He must have pointed to me. I was still sobbing and wiping furiously at my face.
"Uh" one said again, his voice was the one I heard out front of starbucks.
"How do we know your not attacking her" he said. He must have poked something at Brendon cos he stepped back a bit.
"Ha uhh" he rubbed the back of his neck again and I stood up, still facing away. I had gotten my tears under control now.
"Like this" I said but made my voice change a bit, in case they recognised it. I put my arms out and focused on the corner of the street. I opened my eye's and was still in the same spot.
"Fuuuuck" I said dropping my head and arms.
"what are you doing?" Brendon said hissing at me and turning his head a bit.
"Trying to get out of here" I hissed back. I scanned my mind for an idea. We could just take them out, no they mean something to the old me.
"Fucking shit" I said kicking the dirt "why the fuck can't I vanish, why the fuck was I fucking crying what..the..fucking..hell!" I screamed chucking a mini tantrum.
"Shut the fuck up will you" Brendon said.
"Sorry" I mumbled crossing my arms but saying it with attitude behind it..
"oh my god" he turned and walked around and faced me.
"You think this is a good position, we're fucking being held fucking hostage by fucking humans! What the fuck do you think Beckett will say!" he yelled at me.
"he won't bloody know will he" I yelled back.
"He knows everything" he screamed back at me.
I heard laughter behind me. I rolled my eye's and growled "what the hell are you laughing at" the laughter immediately stopped.
"Just vanish will you" I said grabbing his arm.
"Fine" he said said flicking his hair.
"fine" I said copying him. He concentrated hard but stopped.
"No" he said crossing his arms.
"what!" I yelled half screamed.
"were here for you, so do your thing, if you don't I will" I stood smiling at me.
"I don't know these people!" I yelled.
"uh" someone said behind us. Brendon looked at whoever it was and raised an eyebrow.
"Should we just go back inside then?" he said "No wait" another said. "Do you know a Leslie?" he said.
I started coughing and started choking up. Brendon's face went a bit red.
"Uh" he glanced at me "No, she was killed by hunters just the other day. That's why we came here. She told us about you, uh Leah here got upset and started crying and then you guys came out. Sorry for your loss. She said to tell you guys if anything ever happened that she loved you all with her whole heart."
"oh my god" a girl screamed bursting into a pit of tears. All you could hear was crying and that girl sobbing.
"No" said the guy who had asked the question. I heard him start sobbing and slide to the ground. I looked up at Brendon. He grabbed my arm and vanished, reappearing on top of starbucks.
"Leslie, im sorry" he said hugging me. Tears threaten to come again, but I held them back.
Sign up to rate and review this story