Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Unhonorable feelings.

Chapter 11

by kristinia 2 reviews

Byakuya takes some time off of his work and spends more time with Rukia. Ichigo and Renji ruin a moment between Byakuya and Rukia.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Abarai Renji, Kuchiki Byakuya, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-18 - 1045 words

0Unrated
Byakuya stared out his office window as Renji leaned against the wall and stared at him intently. Byakuya glanced at Renji to see that he was still staring at him. If anyone else had been in Kuchiki Byakuya's position, they would have sighed, but Byakuya didn't sigh. "Renji, is there something that you need to tell me?" Byakuya asked and startled Renji out of his staring.

"No, there isn't, Byakuya-taichou." Renji answered calmly and slightly embaressed as he turned to stare out of a different window in the office. Byakuya didn't say anything as he turned to stare out the window once more as silence filled the office. He finally turned to Renji and said," Renji, if there is something you need to do, go do it."

Renji looked at him startled before he smiled sheepishly and said," There's only one thing, Byakuya-taichou, and that can wait." "You may do it now, Renji. If I need you, I will get a hold of you." Byakuya stated coldly and Renji looked at him hesitantly before nodding his head and said over his shoulder," Well, i'll be back in a few, Byakuya-taichou."

Byakuya didn't even reply as he turned back to his paper work and started signing papers or vetoing some of them. He looked up, when he heard his door open and close, only to see Toshiro, Momo, Unohana, Junshiro, and Shunsui standing in front of his desk. He put his pen down and looked at all of them with a blank look on his face.

"Is something wrong? Do you need my help?" Byakuya asked slowly and blankly, his eyes and voice gave way nothing of what he was thinking or feeling. "You need to take a break, Kuchiki-taichou. You are always in this office doing paper work so we want you to take a break." Unohana said and Byakuya stood up and Toshiro watched him wearily as Byakuya walked passed them and stopped beside them.

He didn't do or say anything as he continued walking out of the room and everyone sighed with relief. "Do you think he's really taking a break or did he just leave to get away from us?" Junshiro asked and Shunsui chuckled with obvious amusement as he answered," Let's leave before Renji comes back and finds out we were the one's who sent Byakuya away from his very own office."

They left each with their own thoughts and own musings as they wondered where Byakuya went before one name popped into their heads. /Rukia/. "Well Rukia... you are in for a big surprise." Junshiro said softly as he looked up at the sky and Toshiro and Shunsi stood on each of his sides with Momo beside Toshiro silently. "Junshiro-taichou, lets get you back to your office." Momo offered worried.

"No need to worry about me, i'll be just fine." Junshiro said smiling lightly but listened and started walking back to his own office.

-----

Renji walked into Byakuya's office and said," Byakuya-taichou i'm..." He cut off and looked around the room to see that Byakuya was indeed gone. "Where would he go..?" Renji asked before something seemed to click in his mind and he said," I'll find, Ichigo, and then we'll go looking for Kuchiki-taichou!!" Or... not. Renji then shot out of the office and went to look for Ichigo.

-----

Rukia thanked the maid and sent her off as she relaxed on the bench and stared off into the Kuchiki's gardens. She smiled slightly at the thought of Byakuya and what he had done for her ever since her training session alone with Ichigo. Sure he wasn't there as much as she'd like but the times they were together.. she would always keep those in her memory. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice someone was watching her closely.

------

Byakuya watched Rukia from a distance with something akin to amusement. She was staring off into space and wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. "Rukia, you need to pay more attention to your surroundings or you'll get caught off guard and injured." Byakuya stated solemnly but hid his amusement when Rukia jumped in the air startled. "N-nii-sama!" Rukia exclaimed turning to see him while she flushed darkly in embaressment.

Byakuya walked up to her calmly and sat next to her. "Rukia, is there something that was distracting you?" Byakuya asked not looking at Rukia as he stared out at the gardens. "A-ah!! N-no not really... just thinking on how thankful I am to you for all that you have been doing for me lately, nii-sama." Rukia answered a soft and gentle smile on her face as Byakuya looked over at her.

He was captivated at the look as he grabbed her chin with one of his hand and turned her to look at him. "N-nii-sama..?" Rukia asked blushing furiously as her heart started to thump wildly but she was also anticipating for the kiss she knew was going. Byakuya bent his head and his lips pressed against hers gently at first. Rukia relaxed against the gentle kiss and wrapped her arms around Byakuya's neck.

Byakuya wrapped his arms around her waist keeping her close to him as his tongue darted out licking her lips, asking for entry. Rukia opened her mouth as their tongues went to meet each other and Rukia's eyes fluttered close. "Byakuya!!" "Kuchiki-taichou!" Came Ichigo and Renji's screams before they suddenly stopped and Byakuya pulled away as Rukia turned deep red and buried her head in Byakuya's chest.

"Yes?" Byakuya asked coldly if not slightly annoyed and both Renji and Ichigo turned red on the moment they had obviously ruined between the two. "Ah... I was looking for you and I couldn't find you so.. I just thought we'd look for you, that's all." Renji explained quickly and Byakuya stated calmly," The other captains, and Momo made me leave my office, so I decided to come home. Is there anything else you want?"

At their shake, Byakuya motioned for them to leave as him and Rukia sat still on the bench. "That killed the moment..." Rukia thought sighing inwardly but Byakuya just held her as he whispered," I'll see you later, Rukia." Rukia blushed at that but smiled as she said," Alright, nii-sama."
Sign up to rate and review this story