Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Thirteen - Maybe she'll pass peacfully in her sleep

by Tarah-Jane__ 3 reviews

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-18 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 1315 words

0Unrated
Once everyone had exchanged hugs and gotten themselves together I walked into the kitchen. They all followed curiously.
"Okay" I said scanning draws "Ever killed a vampire before?" I asked. They're faces went white and they're jaws dropped. They slowly shook they're heads.
"Okay" I said, I grabbed all the butcher knives I could find and chucked them on the bench picking one up.
"Knowing William, he'll already know that we're coming. He'll probably be listening to us now. But he's gonna have people ready to attack us. It's not going to be pretty." I stopped and looked at them, they all looked a bit shaky about the whole thing.
"Anyway" I put a knife to my chest, over my heart." If they go you. Aim here and stab. They just fall backwards and crumble to dust. Anywhere else, they would just get up again ignoring the pain and keep attacking. It's what we do" I said putting the knife down again. They all looked shocked and sick.
"I know this is like pretty sick but it's the only thing we can do, if you wanna save Pete" I said, they nodded slowly. Joe came forward and picked up a knife. They all followed.
"Cool" I started walking of but Corrie stopped me.
"What are you gonna use?" She asked shakily.
"Corrie, over the last two years I've gotten powers William doesn't even have. Im the strongest Vampire there I'll be fine" I gave her a smile but she still didn't look convinced.
"Right come here. Everyone hold on to my arms or something and hold your breath this might make your head spin" I smiled as they all grabbed my arm nervously. I concentrated for outside the empty warehouse where I was sure they had Pete. William wasn't the only one who could listen in on conversations. It took a lot of my energy but we soon found ourselves outside the warehouse. I staggered a bit but with Corrie's help I got back my composure.
I heard something a shrill scream. They turned Pete.
"Oh god" I whispered.
"What what?" they all said at once.
"He turned Pete" Anger built up inside me. I pushed past Corrie and the guys and slammed open the doors. There was a huge crowd, Pete and William in the middle. Pete was out of it, William had blood around his lips.
"It's my girl" he said smiling proudly. I glared at him and looked at Pete. My love for him never died, right now it soured and it killed to see him slowly changing.
"Oh sorry, is this your love" William said smiling and holding Pete up by the colour. Pete eye's shot open and looked around.
"Oh Pete" William said touching his cheek. "One of the stupid young vampires bit you. Im so sorry. But trust me I can change you back if you want?" He looked at William and his hand went to his mouth, coming contact with the fangs.
"Oh god no" He said, he looked at William. "Please change me back" He pleaded.
"No!" I heard a scream behind me. Vampires had surrounded Corrie and the Guys. They tried fighting but were too scared. Soon they were all held back by Vampires of the gang and taken up near Pete. Pete's eye's grew wide as he saw them. He still hadn't seen me.
William brought out a bottle and gave it to Pete.
"This will change you back and I'll let you go with your friends" he said now letting Pete go. He stood there looking at the bottle.
"Pete no" Corrie said through tears. He looked at her.
"Leslie's gone Corrie, even if he's tricked me I have nothing to live for" He said, he quickly opened the bottle and went to skull it. Corrie and the guys screamed. I run forward pushing everyone out of the way.
"It's a fucking trick Pete, that stuff will kill you" I said knocking it out of his hand and stepping on it, crushing the glass and the contents into the cold cement floor.
"Leslie" he said I looked at him, I shook my head and stepped back.
"Sorry Pete, Remember I always loved you" I turned around only to see William with Brendon, gag in his mouth, knife at his throat.
"You can't both walk away from this, either he dies" he pulled Brendon's hair making him whimper "Or you" he said pointing the knife at me.
I turned and looked at Pete, Corrie and the guys. I smiled at them as Corrie sobbed saying No repeatedly. I looked at Pete, His eye's were wide and he shook his head.
"Please don't" He said I smiled and walked up to him grabbing his hand. I looked up into those eye's that I had fallen for so hard. I held my breath as tears threatened to come down my face.
"He's only 19" I whispered. A tear rolled down Pete's face and he winced at the pain "Don't cry" I said wiping his cheek. He nodded slowly but tears still brimmed his eye's. I leant up and gave him a kiss, like the one I had left him with at the airport. Except this was the last time I would say goodbye. I knew even with my powers I couldn't survive this. I pulled away and squeezed his hand. Taking a step back and leaving Pete crying and in pain as he tried desperately to stop I turned around.
"Let Brendon Go" He just smiled and threw Brendon to the ground as he curled up and sobbed. William came towards me with the knife. Poking the tip at my stomach.
"Wise choice" He smiled and shoved it through my stomach. I winced and lent over. I heard screams and no's behind me as I dropped to the ground. Pain overwhelmed me as I looked down at the knife that still stuck out. William was laughing as everyone started crying when I went limp. I was just going to give up. Let him walk away from this, let everyone let me go. Then I heard it. Pete's voice echoed as I winced and pulled it out, my head throbbing. I stood up. One hand on my stomach the other held the knife. I turned around to Pete.
"I love you too" I managed to gasp. I turned around to William. He just laughed at me. I coughed a few times then stood up straight. Smiling back.
"You forget my powers, Babe" I said lifting my hand and showed the now healed wound.
His face drained of colour. I dropped the knife, put my hands in front of me and with incredible force threw William into the wall. In a flash I was by his side. He coughed a few times struggling to get his breath back.
"For all the hurt you caused me and my friends. I should kill you tonight." I smiled and stroked the side of his face "You ruined my life" I said laughing. "But then I became stronger with better powers then you'll ever get. So now it's time for revenge" I drew the knife back to me.
"It's you who dies tonight" I smiled shoving the knife straight threw his heart. He immediately vanished and all that was left was dust.
For all the powers I had used, I should have had a slumber for about 6 weeks, I haven't slept properly in days. My healing power worked but not fully, I could still feel the searing pain in my stomach. Everyone was quiet and sobbing as I stood there, knife in hand, his gang had fled leaving us alone and Brendon on the floor. Pete started towards me, my eye's were fluttering and I dropped the knife. The whole room spun and I saw Pete start running towards me. Then it was black.
Sign up to rate and review this story