Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

Ch. 12 - Kisses In The Park

by MCR-Andi 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 729 words

0Unrated
It was now 2: 10 (pm) and we were sitting around on the grass in a park across the hotel. Frank had brought his camera along and we were goofing off taking pictures. I was in the middle of taking a picture with James who was kissing my cheek and I was smiling. However I looked away from the camera and saw Gerard staring at me with an unreadable expression on his face. He saw me looking at him and he gave a little smile and a wave. I waved back and went to sit next to him.

"What's up?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Thinkin'" He tilted his head with a hint of a smile.

"Don't hurt yourself." I said tossing one of his uneaten French fries at him.

He jerked his head back and blinked before he reacted. He reached forward and grabbed me. He started tickling me.

"Ow, it hurts." I said while laughing.

He laughed back, "It can't hurt too much if you're laughing, dipshit."

"I can't help it," I laughed while fighting him off the best I could.

I started twisting and turning to try and get away. My failed attempts resulted in Gerard placing his upper half on my chest to try and get me still. I felt a hot breath on my face and saw Gerard no more than an inch away. The tickling had stopped, but something much more was about to start.

His lips had barely touched mine when we heard someone clear their throat. It was Ray. We turned to look in their direction, and we saw Frank lowering a camera and start laughing. Gerard quickly got off me and grumbled an excuse to go back to the hotel. I sat up, stunned.

"So...How about some more pictures?" Frank said with a mischievous grin. I stuck my tongue out at him and headed for the swings.
Frank followed and started snapping some shots of random things.

"He's got a girlfriend, you know." He said nonchalantly.

"Yea, I know." I sighed.

"So much for Ray being your favorite," He smiled cheekily at me.

I laughed, "No, Ray's still my favorite. Gerard's just the one I want the most." I cringed after I said that. I shouldn't have said that.

Frank laughed, "I know this is a stupid question, but...do you know how old Gerard is?"

"I know! I know!" I help my hands up defensively. "But I can't help it. I've always had a thing for older guys anyway." I shrugged. "Albeit, ninety-nine percent of them are famous." I said.

"Oooh-" He started to say something, but I interrupted him.
"I'm not a whore though!" I added hurriedly. "I've only had sex with one person!"

"Whoa! Tee-em-eye!" He laughed.

"Sorry Frank. I was just sayin'. I don't want you to get the wrong impression."

"Nah, it's okay. I understand. But anyway, I don't think you should try anything with Gerard."

"It's not my fault. I'm not purposely going after him. I know he's got a girl, and I'm not trying to interfere with that." I sighed.

"I know. But if Eliza sees that or thinks someone's trying to compete, she can get a little...uptight. She's...very...stand-offish..." Frank said trying to describe Eliza.

"Don't like her?" I asked.

"Not a bit."

"Why?"

"I don't know. We just don't think she's that great for Gee." He shrugged.

"We?"

"You know, I shouldn't be telling you this. I'm trusting you here."

"I promise I'll keep it to myself. I'm very trustworthy." I promised.

"Yea, I believe you. But seriously...don't let this EVER leave your lips, especially to Gerard."

"Promise!" I said again.

"Well, we -me, Mikey, and Ray...Bob doesn't really care for her either, but gives her the benefit of a doubt- we think that she's a little too pushy for Gerard. She's really...I can't describe it. Never mind." He said.

I nodded my head and we changed subjects.

-------------------

You guys delievered the comments, so I've got the update XD ^-^ Thank you guys so much, and to answer your question, Natalie: No I don't think they're going to get married, I heard they broke up. Whether or not it's a good thing, I dunno...it is for my story though lol...that's all that matters I guess.

Hope to have you guys comment in the future, y'all are amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story