Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Red, Black, Silver: The 3 sons of the Dog Lord

5

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Yuri, yaoi, and all sorts of wild sex! You are warned...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Erotica - Characters: Ayame, Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 3462 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five

Miroku's father had died when he was seven, leaving he and his mother, Naomi, alone. Naomi had went back to college and was now a designer for a top furniture company. It was a career that took her out of town a lot, and left Miroku home alone quite a bit since he was now fifteen. Not that he minded, it gave him a chance to throw his infamous parties. His mother could have cared less, as long as he didn't burn down the house.

By the time Inuyasha, Sephiroth, and Sesshomaru arrived, the sun was going down and people were already lounging on Miroku's front yard. The house was full, Inuyasha noted that the kitchen bar was covered in alchohol bottles and Kouga had taken an interest in them, he was throwing one up in the air and catching it behind his back.

"Check it out, Inuyasha! I'm Tom Cruise!" He laughed. "Wanna cocktail?"

"How much of that have you drank?" Inuyasha walked closer to his friend so he'd stop yelling and before he said something to embarrass him. He didn't trust the wolf demon after the night he had hit on him.

"Not yet, but I'm about to." Kouga flipped a bottle over and yanked out the cork with his teeth. "You still like Jack Daniels, right?"

"Yes," Inuyasha watched as the drink was poured into a shot glass, his eyebrow sliding up. "You might wanna make that a double."

"Oh, this isn't for you. This is!" He handed Inuyasha the bottle with a grin and then the shot glass to Miroku. "See I know what my hanyou likes."

"Don't call me that, wolf." Inuyasha turned the bottle up, his throat working as he swallowed the liquor slowly.

"I'll call you anything I like. And you have much to tell me like-- what the Hell is Sesshomaru doing at this party? Aren't we like considered to low class for his presence?" Kouga leaned closer to Inuyasha, his voice was low.

"I have no idea. He just-- he seems depressed and he wants to forget something-- I dunno. I don't really care. Do we have any chicks here yet?" Inuyasha looked around to see any signs of female life forms, it was unusual for Miroku to be without at least one or two pretty girls around him.

"Ha! Like you're gonna fucking even notice a couple of bitches." Kouga muttered. Inuyasha rolled his eyes, he knew better than to argue with his friend. He just wished Kouga would get over the notion that he was going to fall in love with him someday in this life. Without thinking, he glanced at Kouga, whose shirt had fallen open to reveal silky tanned skin that shined lightly. Inuyasha shifted in his chair, his leather pants were suddenly constrictive.

"Oh, damn it," he said softly, standing up to attempt to hide the growing bulge that was becoming a bit too obvious for his liking.

Kouga's nose twitched, "Oh my, someone's frisky."

"Shut the fuck up!" Inuyasha stalked away, flushing furiously to find something to take his mind off his dick.. or something.

Miroku's excited voice cut through Inuyasha's thoughts and he went to see what the excitement was about. A black Dodge truck was parked in front of the house, Inuyasha noticed right away. Behind him, he heard Kouga growl.

"What's your problem?" Inuyasha turned to see what had Kouga upset.

"That's my problem!" He nodded to the truck. "Here comes trouble. Look."

Inuyasha's eyebrow climbed upwards, the ookami bitch who stepped from the vehicle was beautiful. Her hair was long, crimson red, her eyes emerald green. Inuyasah felt like he'd seen her before but couldn't place her. His admiration lasted all of thirty seconds before he saw the driver of the truck. Another ookami bitch with golden hair to her waist, her sapphire orbs settled on Inuyasha the moment she saw him.

"You okay, Inu?" Kouga put his hand on Inuyasha's shoulder, he'd seen the hanyou slum slightly.

"Kouga, have you ever had deja vu?" Inuyasha whispered.

Kouga blinked, "Huh? Why?"

"I know that female-- the one on the other side of the truck." He shoved his hands through his hair, then tweaked his own earring.

"Gypsy?" Kouga shrugged, "She lives across the street from me. The red head is her friend Ayame and she's in love with me. Blahh!"

"She seeing anyone?" Inuyasha had the goofiest grin ever on his face, and Kouga couldn't shove down the hot jealousy that coursed through him.

"Ayame? Not that I know of. She dated my freind Ginta for a while, he now has a restraining order on her. Complete psycho stalker." Kouga explained with a frown as two other girls removed themselves from the truck.. "The brunette is Angel and the pale blonde is Vanilla. I see them around but I don't know 'em well."

"Too bad for you--" Inuyasha started towards the truck, smirking at the faint growl coming from his friend. He waved to Gypsy,"Hey-- let me get that cooler for ya!"

___________________


The party was like a snowball rolling down a hill, it grew as it moved forward. The house was so packed one could barly walk, and the front yard was also full of teenagers who were either drunk or very near it. Two hours in and Inuyasha had finally worked up his nerve to ask gypsy to dance, he was pretty buzzed. Kouga watched him from a distance as he circled the room, looking for the ookami bitch, he wasn't going to help him find her.

When he finally did find her, his mouth dropped open in surprise. She was kissing Ayame. He'd never seen in person girls making out and the sight made him gawk rather rudely. Maybe it wasn't so rude after all, since everyone else was watching as well. Gypsy's rosy lips pressed against Ayame's, her tongue slipping deep into the warm cavern and savoring the citrus essence that lingered from the drink she'd had earlier. Ayame moaned and tossed her head back, pushing her breasts out and begging for Gypsy to give them their deserved attention. They were both already down to bra and panties or in Gypsy's case a thong, Inuyasha wished he'd have seen the beginning of this tryst, he was hard again-- his manhood painfully in need of relief.

Gypsy sliced the bra with her red painted claw and pulled the full breasts together gently, lowering her mouth to the erect nipples and suckling one then the other. her fangs grazed the taunt peaks of Ayame's breasts, her tongue lavished the valley between them, moving up to kiss her neck softly. kouga watched with a mix of interest and disgust, although he had to admit they were both attractive enough- but the way Inuyasha was fawning over them..

And then it hit him...

Walking over rather non-chalantly, Kouga handed the panting hanyou a drink. "See something ya like?"

"Uh huh." Inuyasha drank deeply of the bottle he'd been handed. It was stronger than he was used to and he looked at Kouga with a gasp. "What the hell?"

"Everclear," Kouga smiled. "Come on don't wuss out on me, Inu!" Then as if he were proving a point he turned up his matching bottle and drained it.

Inuyasha turned back to the girl on girl action on the couch that had Miroku's pants obviously tented and even Sephiroth looked rather aroused. The scent of female and male arousal in the room was enough to choke a demon-- it made Inuyasha's head spin like the liquor he drank. Gypsy's head was thrown back in a raptured look of pleasure, her legs thrown wide, and Ayame lapping at her warm dripping core. The redheads long hair spilled over Gypsy's lightly tanned thighs, like a red silk curtain obscuring her face from the onlooking crowd. The silver haird hanyou sucked in his breath, there was something so familiar about that scent-- something so-- he was being kissed...

Kouga had spun him around on his heel and kissed him deeply, dragging his tongue along Inuyasha's lips in demand to be let inside. Drunk, aroused, confused, and a myriad of other things, Inuyasha's mouth opened and allowed the ookami full reign of his mouth. His tongue accepted the caress by Kouga's, who led the kis. His claws wrapped around a handful of silvery white hair, tilting the shorter demons head back, letting him know by that simple action it would do no good to fight. The wolf had his mark.

He no longer cared who fucked him, Inuyasha's cock was so hard and throbbing he would have allowed the devil himself to have his body. Kouga was all over him the minute they entered Miroku's guest bedroom, stripping him piece by piece, licking and kissing every inch of his overheated flesh as it appeared from the confines of his clothing. Inuyasha's thought process stopped when he hit the bed, all he could focus on was the heavely pleasure that was Kouga's mouth on his nipples, trailing down his ticklish stomach. He arched upwards with an incoherent cry of desire. It was then he realized Kouga had hold of his cock..

Kouga was amazed at Inuyasha's body, it was just as hot as he thought it would be to see the writhing hanyou underneath him, begging him for release. Everything in him screamed to slam intot he hnayou and pound until his climax was reached. but he knew if he did that he'd turn Inuyasha off of men forever, so he dug his fangs into his bottom lip and concentrated on pleasuring Inuyasha with his mouth. He was used to being seme, and even though he'd been with a man before, the host of this party to be exact, he had never been one to suck cock. But that was changed now, he couldn't stop himself. Inuyasha's arousal was intoxicating and the sight of his member so proudly beggin him for attention drove him to it, he wrapped his lips around the hanyou's manhood.

"Oh fuck, Kouga..." Inuyasha whined, a purr escaping him. The ookami smiled around the cock in his mouth, at least he knew who was sucking him-- he wasn't day dreaming about some bitch. Silver hair spread out over the dark blue sheets, his amber eyes were half closed with need as he gripped the sheets with cry after begging cry. Kouga could taste him, he could taste the rich juices that were making their way out of Inuyasha to lubricate his cock for impending sex.

"No no, none of that. You won't be fucking anything tonight, hanyou-- you are the uke here." Kouga whispered, pulling his mouth off Inuyasha's dick with a pop. With a swift and graceful flip he threw Inuyasha over onto his stomach. The hanyou moaned loudly at the interuption, and landing on his hardend manhood. Kouga regretted being so rough but he knew that had he requested it, he would have been met with a million questions that he did not feel like answering. The scent of alcohol was waning and he knew he had to hurry or Inuyasha would be completely sober and he might reject him. Kouga couldn't bear that thought.

The next sensation Inuyasha felt was one that almost sobered him up from the sheer shock of the feeling. Kouga's tongue touched his firm rounded ass, then delved between the cheeks to touch the most forbidden places. He writhed in pleasure, softly panting. "Please, I need more-- Kouga don't stop."

"I don't intend to." Kouga murmured, his voice creating a delectable rumble against his hyper sensitized skin. One final kiss and kouga softly blew against the glistening skin, enjoying the unabashed moaning from his new lover. He steeled his over wrought nerves, and quleed his urge to take him now as he slowly worked his first finger into Inuyasha's virgin passage. Kouga's sharp eyes darted around the room, they needed lube-- and there was none. Well, he thought, looks like I'd better prepare him real good.

Inuyasha's fears of being penetrated made him clench around Kouga's invading digit, but were wiped away with that first finger hit something inside him that made fireworks explode in his brain. His whole body was on fire, and trembling. He felt stupid for having been so scared, and he rocked back on his heel with a groan, asking Kouga to touch that place again. But Kouga didn't, he pulled back a little and thrust forwards again with two fingers, spreading Inuyasha wide in preparation.

"Love of Kami, Kouga, please-- please make me cum!" The hanyou whined, his hand going to his own painfully hard erection and stroked, a blush staining his cheeks for the first time when he realized he wanted Kouga's hand there.

"I'm going to, baby. But you gotta relax-- this is gonna hurt like Hell but when I'm done, you're going to cum harder than you ever have before." Kouga made that promise as he positioned himself at Inuyasha's entrance and lightly stroked himself to spread his dropping pre cum around a bit more. Squeezin his cereulean blue eyes shut, he pushed forward into the hanyou's scorching tight heat, pausing to pant halfway in. "Oh, Gods! You're so fucking hot I'm gonan melt, hold still."

Inuyasha's eyes popped open in pain and the surprise of the strange intrusion, his ears pinned themselves flat to his head. "Kouga.."

"I got you." Kouga's hand slipped down Inuyasha's firm rippling abs to grasp his manhood tightly, distracting him from the sudden spark of pain that would be Kouga seating himslef inside him as deeply as he could.

If Kouga had not had a death grip on his cock, Inuyasha was sure he would have spilled his seed right there. He thought Kouga was going to finger him, somehow it had never crossed his mind that he was going to be taking Kouga's well endowed dick up his ass-- and with very little lubrication. He didn't dwell on it, the sensation was incredible and he experimentally pushed back to see if Kouga's cock could reach that spot his finger did-- and sure enough it could..

Kouga wanted to go slow, but his reslove melted at the hanyou's screams and cries of pleasure mingled with arousal and the slight tinge of blood from Inuyasha's first penetration. Rocking deeper into Inuyasha, Kouga angled himself so he could run his tongue along the Inu's spine, earning him more of the intoxicating groans that emitted from Inuyasha's throat. He couldn't stop it.. he wanted to last longer.. but he couldn't. Kouga exploded into Inuyasha, his fangs sinking slightly into the back of his shoulder to stifle the cry that would have brought the whole house into the room.

Inuyasha couldn't stop himself any longer and when he felt Kouga tense and shoot into him, he came himself, his spendings leaking over Kouga's hand and dribbling to the sheet. Kouga shifted himself out of Inuyasha as carefully as possible and fell to his side, dragging his new lover with him. Resting against Kouga until his breath slowed, Inuyasha turned to his left side so he could look up at the wolf who held him. For once his eyes weren't violently stormy or angry, they were calm and satiated-- completely at ease.

"What are you thinking?" Kouga ran his fingers across Inuyasha's sweat covered brow, pushing aside the bangs that wisped down over his eyes.

"I don't know." Inuyasha replied hesitantly, looking down at Kouga's strong chest. "What does this mean?"

"Um..." Kouga thought for a moment, chewing his bottom lip. "That you're no longer a virgin."

"I know that, ya dumb wolf. I meant between us." Inuyasha growled a little, closing his eyes as Kouga's fingers caressed his back.

"Ohh that!" Kouga grinned. "What do you want it to mean?"

"I- I'm not sure." He nuzzled Kouga's chest a little, yawning slightly. He wasn't used to being held like this, but it wasn't unpleasant and he accepted it with a sleepy sigh.

"Take your time, Inuyasha. Take your time." Kouga reassured him, though he really didn't want him to. He wanted Inuyasha to tell him he was the only thing in life he wanted with his next breath, but pushing would get him nowhere; he'd already semi crossed the line by having sex with him while drunk. "I'll be here when you're ready."
_______________________


Miroku opened his eyes to sunlight filtered through silver hair. His drink fuzzy mind rebelled at the thought that went through his mind. Why had he woke up with Sesshomaru? How had he gotten this lucky? He sat up and blinked, it wasn't Sesshomaru-- it was Sephiroth-- and there was a girl between them that he didn't know soundly sleeping on her stomach. Poking her lightly, he encouraged her to turn over so he could reveal her face from the mass of blonde hair covering it and grimaced. It was Winry Rockbell. How he'd gotten this drunk he didn't know, for he honestly didn't care for her. Sephiroth turned in his sleep and awoke to, wincing at the bright light.

"Oh fuck! It's morning!" Sephiroth plowed his way out from the tangle of sheets, flipping Miroku and Winry out onto the floor with a thump. "What the-- what are you two still doing here?"

Miroku's eyes were screwed shut in agony. Winry had landed on his lap very hard, right on top of his morning erection. She looked around, stunned at her nakedness and why two men were in the room-- also naked. Miroku pushed her off and stood, massaging his now throbing, and not in a good way, manhood.

"Damn it! I hate being that damn drunk." He muttered, rubbing away a slightly sore and used feeling in his rear. He looked up at Sephiroth with a grin. "How drunk were you?"

"Not that drunk," he retorted. "I didn't know what a pervert you were until last night."

Miroku blanched, "What'd I do?"

"What didn't you do?" Sephiroth chuckled. "You made out with some gith chick named Kikyou then the next time I saw you you were drunk and dancing around like a chicken having an epileptic spasm. For some reason that hot ookami chick and her lesbian friend thought you were fuckworthy and brought you in here."

Miroku covered his face with his hands, peeking out petween his fingers and letting his eyes settle on a rather large purple strap on. "Tell me they didn't--"

"Oh, that's not even the best part. Then you invited me in here to fuck her with you." Sephiroth pointed back at Winry then turned on his heel. "What was your name again?"

"Winry." She supplied.

Miroku's memory started to come back then, like a broken glass being glued back together. This had been one Hell of a night, and he hurt all over. "My mom will be home soon-- we gotta get everyone out of here.."

"I'm already gone!" Sephiroth started for the door, looking up and down the hall wondering where Inuyasha was.
___________

Inuyasha opened his eyes and smiled in a rather puppy-ish way. He nestled against the strong chest he was being held against, inhaling Kouga's rich musky scent that screamed seme alpha. His eyes drifted down the soft but flat stomach to the strong morning erection that rested against his thigh. He licked his lips, it rose proudly from between tanned thighs--

"Kouga!" He sat straight up with a yelp.

Kouga jumped from his sound sleep, "Huh? What? Who? Where?"

"What the HELL are you doing?" Inuyasha yelled, wincing when he sat up. He was sore and his memories were clear as crystal. He'd let Kouga fuck him! Oh great, now everyone would know and think he was uke, as if he didn't already have issues!

"I didn't rape you, if thats what you're about to say." Kouga warned.

Inuyasha covered his face with his hands, flicking his ears back. he so wanted to cry right now, "I know you didn't. I wanted you to make me your bitch. I probably deserved it.."

Kouga sat up and put his arms around Inuyasha, "You were willing, yes. But I did NOT make you my bitch. I made you my lover."

Inuyasha looked at him out of the corner of his eye, "I-- I don't know--"

"I know you don't, Inuyasha. It's all new." His voice was softer than the hanyou had ever heard it, and it disarmed him. "I just need time to think.."

Kouga nodded, watching the hanyou stand and move to the dresser to find his clothes. "Take all the time you need, Inuyasha. Call me soon."

Inuyasha nodded and turned tot he door, looking dazed and confused but at least dressed.
Sign up to rate and review this story