Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

A Night Like This

by sblood311 1 review

A simple one-shot. A bit of fluff nothing more. Very Short.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 272 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shh... Quiet.
Still and calm.
The world had been put on mute, except the soft sound the wind makes in the grass. "Listen." She whispers to him softly. He couldn't hear anything but her voice echoing in his ears. She lay unmoving again. Completely still. He studied the way the wind blew her hair gracefully, the way her eyelids fluttered briefly every now and then. He watched as she slowly brought her cigaret to her lips. The contrast of the white filter between her shiny black fingernails was startling. He traced the sliver and blue butterfly clip that held the bangs of her sort red hair to the side with his eyes. The cherry of her cigaret glowed in the dim dark of the street lamps. She smiled still keeping her eyes shut. "You are staring at me again." She said quietly taking another drag. "Well. Sorry I'll stop when you tell me to." He said looking away for a second then back to her face. Her eyes opened slowly. "I'm not gonna tell you to stop." She whispered. "Close your eyes again." He said. "Why?" She said looking to him again. "Because." He said. She huffed in playful annoyance. She closed her eyes. They were closed half a second before a smile pulled at her slightly parted lips. She opened her eyes turning her head to face him. "It's hard when I know your watching." She said laughing lightly. The street lamp flashed on again illuminating her face. She smiled at him. He smiled back. Maybe tonight is a night for big things. She only hoped he wouldn't hurt her again.
Sign up to rate and review this story