Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Premonitions

Premonitions

by AshNight 0 reviews

Gerard=vampire. you know, the usual. But this ones different, because he's not alone, but Mikey is still human. PLEASE REVIEW!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 1132 words

0Unrated
Premonitions
Just The Beginning
Jazlyn
Jazlyn stared at the blank computer screen, contemplating what to write about. Her last dream seemed fitting, one where Gerard dies in a horrible accident involving a Used fan, but who would want to read about that? The last time she predicted a tragic event, it came true. She saw 9/11 as her doing. But, it was so vivid. For some reason, she was on stage, and Gerard was smiling at her, singing Helena. She saw the girl in the crowd pull out a gun, smiling at Gerard. She wore a Used t-shirt and had "The Used" tattooed on her arm. She looked at Jazlyn, scowled, and fired the gun. The artificial pain Jazlyn felt seemed so real when Gerard fell to the ground, in a pool of his own blood. She had woken up crying, hugging her shoulders and cowering under the blankets. Writing about that would hurt her too much, as well as hurt Gerard's fans.
A knock on the door snapped Jazlyn out of her thoughts.
"Jazz, your friend is here. Caryn, from school?" her mom called through the door. Jazlyn wasn't very close to her mom, or Caryn for that matter.
"What does SHE want with ME?" she said, disgusted.
"Um, I wanted to say hi, and ask you if you've read that new book, The Real End." Jazlyn cringed at the mention of her book. The Real End, recently published under her pen name, was her favorite so far, as each one progressingly was. How Caryn knew about this was a mystery to her. Maybe she just liked to read books about Gerard Way re-incarnated from his Vampire days into a useless human. It was an old plotline, but it hooked her from the beginning. She never knew how a story would end when she started it. She just wrote from her dreams, and it ended when the dreams stopped.
"Come in," she finally said through clenched teeth. Caryn entered. Of course she knew Jazlyn was the infamous author of The Real End. Why else would she, Mrs. Popular, be doing here in Jazlyn's room? She has the usual blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. The only reason people liked her, no doubt.
"Hi, um, yeah, so, um," she stammered, looking at her feet.
"Listen, Caryn, I'm not going to play games here. I know you know I wrote that book. Now, you're going to tell me why you're here, or you're going to be in my next book, dead within five pages of the second chapter." Jazlyn looked at her coldly, shutting the monitor off on her computer.
"Listen, you know how the book is placed in the future, where Gerard is 30?" Caryn said, thankfully skipping to the point.
"Um, yeah, I wrote it," Jazlyn retaliated, spitting the words at Caryn.
"Well, um, did you know it really did happen, Gerard being a Vampire, falling in love with a human, only to be killed later by his own-"
"I know the story, Caryn. I'm just wondering why you are so obsessed that you would think it's real. Or maybe you are just making fun of me. Which one of your friends put you up to this?" Jazlyn had gotten this shit before, and wasn't in the mood to get it again.
"Um, I'm not crazy and I'm not kidding, Jazlyn. If you don't believe me, then believe this." She said, tossing a tabloid onto Jazlyn's lap. She turned on her hell and marched out, slamming the door behind her.
Jazlyn looked down at the tabloid, reading the headline. "Gerard Way, found dead in hotel room covered in 18 year old girl's blood!" It said, in big black letters. The picture beneath it was convincing enough. Gerard was lying on the ground, covered in sticky red blood. There where no obvious cuts or scratches on his body. As Jazlyn scanned the paper, and found all but one scratch. Then her eyes stopped at his neck.
There where two small holes, identical to the ones she described in her stories as Vampire bites. No blood came from them.
This is typical, because most Vampires suck enough blood to have nothing left to bleed, she thought.
"What is wrong with you, Jazlyn?" she said to herself, "Vampires do not exist. They never will and never have!"
She opened the magazine and found the story regarding the cover. One line defiantly caught her eye more so than others.
"The body has since been found, and brother Mikey Way denies any knowledge of the whereabouts of the body."
Gerard
"What are you doing here?" Gerard said, looking Fala up and down.
"What, you don't want me here? I thought you loved me? Or have you 'changed'?" she said, winking.
"Fala, you know I'm not like you anymore." He said pulled back as she went to touch his neck.
"Did that happen before or after you fell in love with a human?" she scowled, defeated.
"How about when you tried to kill me." Gerard said, and stepped away. How did she know he fell in love with another human? Did she know that was why he became human again?
Of course I knew. I know everything, Gerard. Fala's voice echo-ed in his head.
"Get the fuck out of my head, Fala!" he spun on his heel and shouted. She looked at him innocently.
"I would never do anything to harm you, my love. I just want to help you." She stepped closer to him, tracing her finger down his chest, "But I've been so hungry for so long. I need something to keep me alive, and your blood is thicker than any human's." Gerard could hear the lust in her voice. "I'll give you my blood, in return for yours, and you can be one of us. Then I can live, and you can live forever with me."
He felt her slip her mind into his, calming him and hiding the feeling in his neck. She pushed his head back gently, exposing his neck, and he felt her soft lips press against his neck. It took all of his will power to push away her trance before her teeth sank into his skin.
"Give me your blood first, and then I'll give you mine." He said, eyeing her. He knew how this worked, he was a Vampire for almost a thousand years. She silently took her knife out of her belt, and cut her arm in one clean, graceful movement. She whipped her arm at him, splattering blood all over him. His instantly felt stronger, more like his old self. He held his neck out to her and she took it thankfully. He wasn't even conscious in time for her to sink her pointed teeth into his newly dead flesh.
Sign up to rate and review this story