Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm your lover, I'm your zero

chapter 1

by cutandbleed 1 review

Chrissy has a boring life, and she thinks that way. But one thing that makes her life more exciting, is hanging out with the boys of Fall Out Boy. Every year they ask her to come on tour with her, ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 609 words

0Unrated
okay;; this isn't my first fanfic, i write a lot. If this story sounds boring, overdramaic, lame...etc, tell me therefore i will know on what to fix. I want my story to be a story people will actually read. if you need me else where from here;; look at me contact thingy in my information.
:]

oh, and this story involves TAI as i said in the summary.
i hope you like


Nothing seems to be alright, you know that feeling? Where you wake up and just lay in bed and just be like, "Fuck this day. Fuck this world. Fuck everything." Well on this morning, I feel like that. I don't feel like doing anything at all, but you know I do have to get up and start another meanlessing day. Yeah I sound like a depressed bitch with problems, but really my life seems perfect.

I started to laugh to myself. I slowly get up and stare out the window. Man oh man I hate mornings. I bet Bert is going to come through the door anytime now screaming some random things thinking I'm still sleeping. I turn around expecting him to come for about 15 minutes but I realize he isn't coming. Where the fuck is he?

I walk downstairs to see my friend Pete. I smile and run to hug him.

"Sweetie pie!" I giggle into his neck.

"Sour Cream!" He laughs.

I pull back looking at his face with a confused expression saying, "what the fuck?" He starts laughing.

"It's all I could think of!" He laughed.

I giggled and got out of his arms. I looked around and saw Patrick, Andy and Joe. I ran and hugged all there asses too.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Jeez, we can't see our good friend Chrissy? GOSH!" Pete laughs.

"I didn't mean it in a "Omgosh why the fuck are these assholes doing here?" way." I laughed.

"Pfft yeah right." Patrick says.

"I was kidding! Now tell me why you're here or I will kidnap Hemmingway and run away forever and ever and ever and ever..." I started.

"Okay, okay. We get the point. Well, we're here to ask you a important question." Joe says.

"Hm. Go one." I said holding my hand up to my chin trying to look smart.

"Well we haven't seen you in forever right?" Joe says.

"Yup?" I say.

"Wellllllllllllll, we want you to come with us, like on tour!" Andy exclaims.

See, this always happens. They always ask me to come on tour with them during the years of knowing them when they've been in a band. Of course, I always say no. Why? Because I have a life here in Chicago and I don't want to leave it behind for a stupid tour. But this time, I think it could be different.

I look at their faces, Pete looks worried. Patrick looks like he knows the answer, meaning if I say no. Joe looks spaced out as he looks out the window. And Andy, well I don't even know. He's just intensely looking at me and 'trying', key word; trying, to figure me out and stare me down. I giggled a bit. These men think they know me.

"Sure." I plainly said.

"WHAT?! REALLY?!" Pete shouts.

"Of course!" I giggled.

There faces full of surprise with my changing answer. They all run up and hug me. I turn around and look at Bert and Lisa's faces. I know there going to miss me, but hey I'm going to see the world now, with fucken Fall Out Boy.


short, i know. i hope you like.
review?
Sign up to rate and review this story