Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 10: Touch and Go

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-07-22 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 4415 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter 10: Touch and Go

Harry looked around in the sewer, as Hailey followed closely behind looking like she’d rather be in any place in the world, with the possible exception of Snape’s Potions Class, then the sewers. Today was August the first, the day after Harry’s birthday. Harry’s birthdays had always been a time of enjoyment with the exception of his years at the Dursleys, which Harry decided to try to completely block from his mind whenever possible. Still, despite the fun Harry enjoyed on his fifteenth birthday, he wondered how many more he would get to enjoy with Voldemort’s obsession of cutting his life a bit short.

Ginny had left earlier in the morning to go back home but Harry and Hailey would be staying at the Burrow the last week of the summer, before they went back to Hogwarts. Lily offered to put protection wards around the ward, similar to the ones around the Potter Residence in New York, to keep out unexpected guests such as Voldemort and his Death Eaters just in case they tried something dastardly against Harry.

Of course, the trip they’d be making tomorrow, to go and visit Sirius, was also one that was eagerly anticipated. Harry didn’t really know how that was going to work out with the minor inconvenience of Sirius being wanted by the Ministry, but his mother had told him that there were certain precautions on the place that Sirius was staying at the time. Harry also need to make a some contacts about people that Dumbledore’s followers approached within the past couple of days for possible membership of the Order of the Phoenix. When he got back to Britain, it would be easier for Harry to approach these people and see what there opinions on Dumbledore and the Ministry stood.

“Okay, Harry, I’m at a loss at what walking through the sewers without a purpose has to do with anything,” said Hailey in an irritated voice.

“We need to check the tunnels to see how much they were damaged by the Triceraton Invasion just as Master Splinter asked me to,” said Harry in a calm tone of voice. “Besides, you were the one who said you wanted to be taught in ninjitsu, so consider this a test to see if you are ready to proceed to the more interesting parts of the training.”

“Harry, all we’ve been doing is this clearing your mind and observe your surrounding stuff, I get it already,” said Hailey who sounded extremely agitated. “I think I’m ready to bust out the nunchucks and learn the fighting part of this art.”

“Hailey, your words demonstrate your complete lack of mental focus and patience, we’ve only been doing this for a couple of days and you still haven’t been able to get the message I’m trying to send you,” said Harry in a forced calm voice. “Granted, you may have potential but the fact remains, your need to focus your mind on the situation at hand for longer than a few minutes.”

“I know,” said Hailey in a defeated voice.

“We shall see, now let us continue to proceed with checking out the damage the sewer tunnels have taken,” said Harry before he stopped cold. It appeared a part of the tunnel had been caved in and had yet to be fixed. There was a small pathway that hadn’t been blocked but it was too risky to go through for fear of the rest being caved in. “It looks like we need to surface and exit through the manhole on the other side of the sewer, to see if we can get to the other side. We will only move a couple hundred feet above ground to get to the next manhole”

Hailey nodded as she followed her brother up towards the surface, straining to keep her focus on the task at hand up. To be blunt, she was getting rather bored with the entire situation and hoped that a little bit of excitement would come rather soon.

Harry climbed out of the manhole, before looking around to see if the coast was clear. After a few seconds, Harry stepped into the shadows. On Harry’s signal, Hailey quickly stepped into the shadows, attempting not to attract any unwanted attention.

Unfortunately for the Potter children, unwanted attention was the thing that they were about to attract.

“Well, Well, Well, pay dirt, Mr. Touch,” said a thin man wearing a white suit, a white fedora, and with a very stylish looking walking stick along with faint golden eyes with no pupils, as he looked down at the two Potters slowly creeping through the shadows with inferred binoculars before turning to his associate, a heavy set man wearing a black suit with similar faint golden eyes lacking pupils “It looks as if ze Potter brats have decided to come out and play.”

“Then I guess it would be time for us to be getting to work, eh, Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch before the two put their right hands into fists, before touching them. A brilliant wave of electricity cackled between their hands, as their faint golden eyes glowed extremely bright shade of gold, giving Mr. Go the power of Super Speed and Mr. Touch the power of Super Strength.

Mr. Go expertly and rather quickly somersaulted in mid air, landing on the apartment ledge, before looking at Harry and Hailey as they turned the corner into an alleyway.

Harry stopped cold, before looking around. He sensed that something was not quite right. A couple more seconds, and Harry had the distinct impressive that Hailey and himself were being followed by some unknown force, but Harry couldn’t quite determine how dangerous it was.

“Harry, what’s the matter?” whispered Hailey.

“We are being followed,” said Harry shortly before pointing to a mahole. “Hurry, we need to get underground, maybe we can lose them there.”

Hailey nodded as Harry pulled the manhole cover off, before slipping right it. Hailey quickly leapt down the manhole, a second before their pursuers turned the corner into the alleyway.

Mr. Go looked around, those two were not going to give him and Mr. Touch the slip that easily.

“I believe, Mr. Touch, they decided to give us ze slip but we are a bit too crafty to not know they went down that manhole,” said Mr. Go.

Mr. Touch walked up to the manhole, bending down before effortlessly pulling the mahole cover off the hole leading to the sewer system. With a quick toss, the manhole flew into a nearby wall, leaving a rather sizeable dent as a result of the force Mr. Touch exerted when he heaved it into the wall.

“After you, Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch.

“Oh, too kind Mr. Touch,” said Mr. Go before leaping down into the manhole in the ground after the Potter siblings. Mr. Touch stepped down into the hole but his massive frame made it rather difficult to slip through the manhole so he decided to yank himself up out of the manhole before reaching down, grasping down onto the pavement, before ripping it from the ground, making the hole large enough so Mr. Touch could drop down into the sewers without any efforts.

In the sewers, Hailey and Harry continued to see how bad of shape the tunnels leading to the subway system were still intact. Harry looked over his shoulder ever couple of seconds, as he still had a very bad feeling about whoever seemed to be following him

“So, Harry, exactly how many more tunnels do we have to go before we find whether or not we can get to the subway by way of sewers,” said Hailey. “Not that I’m complaining, I’m just curious.”

“A couple more,” said Harry in an absentminded tone of voice, still feeling uneasy about the fact he sensed being followed high above

As it turned out, Harry’s suspicions were spot on as Mr. Go spotted the two Potters from an adjacent tunnel to where they were walking.

“Poor Mr. Touch had better catch up or he’ll miss all ze fun,” said Mr. Go before zipping off, preparing for the attack.

Harry heard a zooming sound behind him and he quickly whipped around, barely able to block the attack from Mr. Go’s walking stick with his double-edged sword. Another couple of swings were blocked but Harry found himself overwhelmed as Hailey turned around to see what exactly was happening before Mr. Go sprang up and swung his walking stick, cracking Harry right in the knee cap the golden ball on top of the walking stick.

Harry winced, falling down to one knee, he wouldn’t be surprised if his knee cap was shattered but Hailey swerved in front of Mr. Go.

“Hold on, zippy pants, you might have knocked my brother down but let’s see…” said Hailey but she was interrupted by Mr. Go punching her in the stomach in a blink of the eye, causing her to fly back.

Harry sprang up, limping slightly, before using his weapon to block a kick from Mr. Go but another kick from the super powered hitman sent the weapon flying upwards. Mr. Go aimed a series of rapid fire punches towards the ribs of Harry at super speed. The blows came so quickly that Mr. Go had fired off the tenth punch by the time Harry could even register the first one had hit him. The punches kept coming but after about thirty seconds, they became rapidly slow until they came to a speed in which Harry had enough time to reach forward, grabbing Mr. Go’s hand and preventing him from continuing his assault.

Mr. Go looked up as Harry kicked him full force in the ribs before picking up his weapon and twirling it a few times.

“What’s the matter, burnt out your attack?” asked Harry, raising his weapon to finish his attack but a bulky fist smashed into Harry’s chest, causing him to fly backwards, crashing into one of the support structures within the sewer.

“Harry!” screamed Hailey as she rushed over just as her brother was slowly pulling himself up using the wall near him. “Are you all right?”

“I’ve had better,” said Harry as he shook his head, attempting to clear the mental cobwebs before reaching forward to pick up his weapon. “Then again I did have worse too.”

Harry and Hailey looked as they saw a second super powered hitman, join the first one.

“Oh am I late, Mr. Go?” asked Mr. Touch in a tone of mock regret.

“Fashionably, Mr. Touch,” said Mr. Go before they touched knuckles again, recharging their powers completely to full.

“What in the…” said Hailey as Mr. Touch and Mr. Go walked forward, preparing to do them more bodily injury.

Harry looked at Touch and Go walking forward before looking up towards the crumbling support structure. Motioning Hailey to back off, Harry waited until Touch and Go were underneath the roof before leaping up, kicking away the support structure with a swift kick.

Touch and Go looked up, slightly horrified expressions on their faces as pieces of rubble came down upon them, trapping them underneath and incapacitating them from a further attack for the time being.

Harry breathed a sigh of relief but unfortunately that relief was rather short lived as he heard a pounding sound beneath the rubble. Bending down, Harry’s suspicions were proven true as the rubble trapping the two super powered hitmen began to crack.

“What’s wrong now Harry?” asked Hailey.

“They are breaking through,” muttered Harry. “We need to get out of here, now!”

“Breaking through?” asked Hailey in an incredulous voice. “What in the hell are these guys on to achieve these impossible feats of strength and speed?”

“Hailey, we need to go now,” said Harry in an urgent voice and without another word, Hailey followed Harry before Mr. Touch and Mr. Go could break out to get back on the attack.

A few moments later, Hailey and Harry had made it to the tunnels just outside the New York subway system.

“So let me get this straight, super speed, super strength, the ability to withstand getting half of a sewer tunnel getting caved in on them, Harry, I think we might have a slight problem defeating these guys,” said Hailey in an agonized voice.

“Hailey, be quiet for a minute, I need to think, although it would be a help if you tried to focus on this issue, maybe a plan can come to your mind and we can defeat these two,” said Harry.

“You know, if you trained me in actual combat sooner, we wouldn’t be having this…” started Hailey but Harry raised his hand into the air to silence her as he viewed Mr. Touch and Mr. Go walking around the corner of the subway to continue their attack on Harry and Hailey.

“Hailey, this isn’t the time or the place for you to complain about that, because here they come,” said Harry through gritted teeth.

“Hello, again my young friends,” said Mr. Go as he walked forward with Mr. Touch behind him. “Since you will not party with us, we will be ze party to you.”

Touch and Go touched knuckles again, charging up as Harry turned to Hailey, pulling out his double edged sword.

“Hailey, stay right here, I’ll handle them,” muttered Harry.

“Both of them?” asked Hailey in a skeptical voice.

“Yes, I have no choice, as you aren’t ready to fight…” started Harry but Mr. Go kicked Harry in the ribs in a blink of the eye. Mr. Go fired a series of kicks to the ribs of Harry.

“The fact that I don’t know how to fight is not my…” started Hailey but Mr. Touch grabbed her by the throat before hoisting her up and ramming her into the wall a couple of times as Harry managed to use his weapon to block a couple of attempted attacks by the walking stick of Mr. Go but Mr. Go kept on the attack against Harry.

Mr. Touch tossed Hailey down to the ground. Hailey narrowing avoided a kick to the ribs but she found herself with little room at all to move to escape the attack from Mr. Touch.

Harry looked over, before springing up over Mr. Go’s swing with his walking stick. Mr. Touch attempted to smash Harry with both of his fists but Harry moved out of the way before catching Mr. Touch with a double kick to the ribs. Mr. Touch sailed right into Mr. Go, both of the hitmen crashing into each other, while cracking against the wall with a horrifying thud that would have killed a normal man.

Hailey pulled herself to her feet, with a bit of assistance from Harry as she looked forward, looking a bit groggy from the assault she suffered at the hands of Mr. Touch.

“Is it over yet?” asked Hailey in a groggy tone of voice as Harry slowly helped her up to her feet. “Did we win yet?”

“Win, you make us laugh you silly little girl,” said Mr. Go as he touched knuckles with Mr. Touch, charging up again much to the frustration of both of the Potter siblings. “As a matter of fact, we are just getting warmed up!”

“Okay, how can we beat these guys?” asked Hailey in a worried voice.

“Focus Hailey, try and think of something while I hold them off,” muttered Harry.

“I’m not sure I’ll figure out anything that can be of help to us,” said Hailey as Harry moved forward, holding his weapon out in a threatening stance, as Mr. Touch and Mr. Go

Hailey bit her lip, attempting to figure out something, anything that would hold back the two attackers.

“This is going to be more fun then I had hoped, Mr. Touch,” said Mr. Go in an excited voice.

“Absolutely Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch.

“Touch, Go, Touch, Go, Touch and Go!” exclaimed Hailey, remembering how they needed to recharge every so often so their attack would be effective. “Harry, I’ve got an idea.”

“Hailey this better be…” muttered Harry as he backed off slightly, firing a kick towards Touch and Go that caused them to be stalled for a brief time before they kept advancing.

“No, seriously, this idea just might work but first we have to do something to put some distance between us and the Wonder Twins,” muttered Hailey as Mr. Touch and Mr. Go.

“Hailey, I must say I’m pleased that you finally are allowing yourself to focus on the task at hand but are you sure?” asked Harry as he ducked under a swing from Mr. Touch as Hailey barely ducked a swing from Mr. Go as they continued the attack.

“Harry, get ready to jump when I wave my hand slightly to the right!” whispered Hailey as she looked over her shoulder as she saw a train coming down the tracks towards them.

“I believe it is time for ze Potters to catch a train, Mr. Touch,” said Mr. Go.

“Or rather, for the train to catch the Potters, Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch as they swung at Hailey and Harry, knocking them off the platform, onto the train tracks, just a few seconds before the train barreled down the tracks, apparently taking Harry and Hailey with it.

Mr. Touch and Mr. Go waited for the dust to clear before looking down at the train tracks which were now splattered with blood, with Harry’s double edge sword along with a bracelet that Hailey was wearing laying on the tracks. Apparently, those items were all that were left of Harry and Hailey.

“Our Employer will be pleased Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch with a smug look on his face.

“I am rather pleased with myself, Mr. Touch,” said Mr. Go before the two super powered hitmen joined in a round of evil laughter at the expense of the destroyed Potters.

“I believe we have just earned ourselves some money, Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch.

“Then let’s pay our employer a visit, Mr. Touch,” declared Mr. Go. “I believe it may be payday for us, yes.”

About an hour later, at the Hilton, Mr. Touch and Mr. Go presented their evidence for the demise of Harry and Hailey to their superior

“As you can see by these blood soaked items…” started Mr. Go, as he pointed at the blade and bracelet soaked in blood. “The job you set us to complete was a complete success.”

“Gentlemen, I am impressed, most impressed,” said Hun, the man mountain right hand man of the Shredder, who was the one who had hired the services of Mr. Touch and Mr. Go to solve his master’s problem regarding Harry Potter once and for all.

Of course, what Hun didn’t know was about his Master’s alliance with Lord Voldemort and the fact they agreed that Potter wasn’t going to be killed for the time being as Saki didn’t disclose the information about his alliance with Voldemort to anyone in the Foot with the exception of his adopted daughter, Karai.

“The pleasure was all ours, Bon Ami,” said Mr. Go nodding his head at Hun.

“My master will be extremely pleased. Your payment for the two Potter punks,” said Hun, tossing Mr. Go a briefcase full of money. Mr. Go caught the briefcase expertly.

“Oh you shouldn’t have,” said Mr. Go as he opened the briefcase, looking at the stacks of money with a smirk on his face before running his finger down the money. “And look, Mr. Touch, it’s green, my favorite color.”

“Green is most excellent, Mr. Go,” said Mr. Touch who looked over the briefcase.

“Eliminate those wretched reptiles and that rodent and I’ll increase the amount by five times,” said Hun.

Before Mr. Touch or Mr. Go could respond, a knock was heard on the door.

“Whoever it is, go away, I don’t want any,” growled Hun.

“Well, that’s too bad I guess, because what you are going to get is one serious whoopin’” said a cold voice from the other end of the door before the door was blasted off of its hinges by a force on the other end.

The door flew into the room, causing Hun to stagger backwards into Mr. Go. Hun lost his balance, falling to the ground with Mr. Go trapped underneath the large man, unable to move.

“Uh, get off of me, you collasal oaf,” grunted Mr. Go, attempting to push Hun off the top of him, but no matter what, Hun wasn’t budging at all.

Harry rushed into the room with a full head of steam, knocking Mr. Touch back with a punch but it didn’t faze the large man.

“Well, one on one, without your little buddy recharging you every few minutes, we’ll see how touch you are, Mr. Touch,” said Harry as he avoided a punch from Mr. Touch before leaping behind him and lightly tapping him in the back with a kick to get him to spin around to expand some of his energy.

Mr. Touch managed to knock Harry back but Harry ran behind a chair which was quickly turned into toothpicks with a vicious roundhouse punch by Mr. Touch.

Of the air vents above, Hailey aimed a fire extinguisher above the battle, holding it steady with her right arm, a faint scar on her forearm visible if one looks closely. As Harry continued to battle with Mr. Touch, narrowly avoiding getting smashed by the large super powered hitman, Hailey became rapidly frustrated as she had trouble working the fire extinguisher, so she did the only thing that made sense to her. Hailey tossed the fire extinguisher on the ground hard, causing it to bounce off the floor. The room slowly became filled with fog as Harry reached over, picking up his weapon before stepping into the fog and working his way behind Mr. Touch.

“What are you trying to pull?” asked Mr. Touch in a confused voice. “This silly fog will not protect you for…”

Mr. Touch found both of Harry’s feet smacking into his face. Harry looked pleased as his foe staggered back before Mr. Touch attempted to attack Harry again but Harry leapt out of the way of a punch and whacked Mr. Touch across the back of the leg of Mr. Touch before jumping away before Touch could take another swing at him.

“What’s the matter?” asked Harry in a tone of mock concern. “Can’t hit what you can’t see?”

Harry used another chair to block a punch before doing a somersault to launch himself behind Mr. Touch and kicking him in the back.

“See, I don’t have that handicap of needing to see you to attack you because of my ninjitsu training,” said Harry, who rolled out of the way as Mr. Touch attempted to smash his arms into the ground but Harry avoided that impact as well. “And if I’m not mistaken, if you can’t see me, then you can’t see your buddy either. And once your little power supply runs out, you’re finished!”

Harry leapt up, just as Mr. Go pushed a semi-conscious Hun off of it. Mr. Touch swung at Harry, but Harry ducked and Mr. Touch punched a wall. A fizzling sound was heard, as the super powered hitman’s current power supply was drained. Harry leapt up, before kicking Mr. Touch with all the force he could muster. Mr. Touch flew into Mr. Go and Hun, causing all three to fly out of a nearby open window. Mr. Touch and Mr. Go landed on the pavement, hundreds of feet below but Hun managed to grab onto the edge of the window, to keep him from falling to his doom to the pavement below.

Harry stepped over, looking down at Hun.

“Well Hun, it’s been fun, but I’ve got to split,” said Harry before picking up the briefcase full of money on the ground before closing it. “And thanks for the free gift.”

Hailey climbed down, snickering as Hun growled at Harry. Harry decided to look down and was rather disturbed at what he saw. Or to be more accurate, what he didn’t see. Touch and Go, who should have been mangled bodies on the pavement, had vanished without a trace.

“Hailey, we need to get out of here,” said Harry in an urgent voice as he had the briefcase clasped nervously in his hand.

Hailey nodded as she followed her brother out of the room with Hun dangling from the window.

“I’m kind of surprised that plan worked, as it came to my brain rather spur of the moment,” said Hailey in an amused tone of voice.

“Hailey, it goes to show you that I’m right, battles are fought as much with the mind as they are with the body,” said Harry in a slightly smug voice.

“Yes, oh wise and revered Master,” said Hailey in a slightly sarcastic voice. “Of course, bashing someone over the head with a pair of nunchucks is also pretty effective.”

Harry stared at Hailey for her comment but Hailey decided perhaps it was best to chance the subject before her brother decided to lecture her about some ninjitsu serenity thing or something.

“I see you decided to swipe that briefcase,” said Hailey. “So what exactly are you going to do with the money?”

“Let’s see, I’ve already invested five thousand galleons in Fred and George’s joke shop,” said Harry thinking out lot. “Firebolts for the entire Slytherin Quidditch Team perhaps? Of course, that’s depending on whether or not I like whoever becomes the Captain.”

“How about a Firebolt for your adorable little sister?” asked Hailey.

“Maybe,” said Harry in a quiet voice. “But it will be your birthday and Christmas present.”

“Fair enough,” said Hailey grinning, as she wouldn’t have to steal the school’s horrid brooms anymore to sneak out and fly at night when she was at Hogwarts if she had a broom of her own.
Sign up to rate and review this story