Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Of All The Gin Joints...

Chapter 28: Dee's P.O.V.

by Gangsta_Girl 3 reviews

Curtain call

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 429 words

0Unrated
"Denise. Denise. /Denise/." I hear Patrick's voice. "Denise, are you okay?"

I sound mumbles its way off my lips as I open my eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"What are you talking about?"

"What I did- I-"

He places a hand to move the hair away from my face. "Baby, it was a dream. You had a nightmare."

I sit up to find that I'm in his bed, lightly drenched in a cold sweat. I jump up and hug him tightly. "Oh, Patrick."

He hugs me back, caressing my trembling form. "It's okay. I have you. Don't worry."

"I love you, Patrick." I speak softly, small tears flowing down my face.

He smiles kindly. "I know." I give him a confused look as he wipes my cheeks clean. "I mean, I love you too." He giggles, embarrassed. "Way to screw up the moment, huh?"

"No." I kiss him softly on the mouth. "You could never be less than perfect in my eyes." I kiss him again, this time slower as I slip my tongue in. He moans lightly, pulling me closer.

The door opens and we break apart, his arms still around me as we face our visitors. Emily and Pete rush in ecstatic grins on their faces.

"Where's the radio in here?" Pete asks, his eyes searching aimlessly around the room.

"Uh, yeah. Right there- On the nightstand."

Sam, Chad, Joe and Andy parade in.

"Turn on your goddamn radio!" Sam yells.

"What is the big deal? Do we have to cancel the next show 'cause of weather or something?" I reach over and click on the radio. "I don't hear anything, it's not like-"

"Shut the hell up!" Chad rolls his eyes as he turns up the volume.

I clasp my hand over my mouth. "Oh. My. God." I look at Patrick. "Oh my God. PATRICK! WE'RE ON THE RADIO!" I yelp as I hug him tightly. I look back at the group before us with the stupidest smiles on their faces.

"WE'REONTHEMOTHERFUCKIN'RADIO!" I slur together in a frenzy of excitement. I leap off the bed and hug my band mates.

"We did it!" Emily shrieks. "We did it!"

The song ends and we just stare at each other, wide eyed and mesmerized before Sam breaks the silence. "Dude, you're totally in your underwear, Dee."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

Patrick comes up behind me and places his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. I smile inwardly at his act of affection and let out a satisfied sigh.

Perfect? Yeah, you could say that.
Sign up to rate and review this story