Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sasuke's Return

Chapter One: He's back

by Little_Miss_Sunshine 2 reviews

A Sasusaku story. Sasuke is back home after killing his brother. The only problem is that he has to be watched 24/7 until the village can trust him again. Sakura gets stuck with the job. What will ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 631 words

1Original
Authors Note: I don't own Naruto.

"Speaking"
'thoughts'

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter One: He's Back

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I reached to turn of the alarm clock and groaned. It was morning already! Damn. I sat up and yawned. I really just wanted to go back to bed, but I had to go to work at the hospital so I had to get up.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I started the water and took of my Pajamas and got in. The warm water felt good and I felt all traces of sleepiness leaving me. When I stepped out I noticed the time. Crap! I was going to be late. I threw on my clothes and was out the door in seconds.

_____________________________________________________________________

It had been a long day of work at the hospital and I was exhausted as I made my way back home. The day hadn't been that great. I hadn't noticed, but when I had thrown my clothes on earlier, I had put on my top inside out. I noticed it when I was on a bathroom break and got to glance in the mirror. Plus there was some type of flu going around so there were more patients than normal. I really could use a vacation. I was excited to be going home.

'Yay! Home,' I thought. 'A nice soft bed.'

Unfortunately I never made it to the nice soft bed or even got to change out of my work clothes, because right when I walked into my apartment, the phone started ringing.

I picked it up and said "Hello?"

"Sakura?" asked a voice. "It's Shizune. Lady Tsunade wants you to come down to the hospital ASAP."

"What!?! But I just left," I moaned.

"Hurry up!" Shizune said before the line went dead.

I slammed the phone down with my monster strength and broke it. 'Great,' I thought. 'I have to go BACK to the hospital and now I have to buy a new phone! Ahhhh! Can this day get any worse!'

_____________________________________________________________________

When I got the hospital I stormed in and found Shizune. I was about to yell at her for making me come back but before I could do that someone called my name.

"Sakura,"

I turned around and came face to face with Tsunade. I was ready to yell at her too but I was stopped by how serious her face looked. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Follow me," she ordered.

I followed her through the halls of the hospital until I saw a familiar person wearing his famous orange jacket. Naruto!

"Naruto!" I called out and made my way over to him. He had been on a simple mission for a week now, and I had missed him a lot. I mean who else was going to eat ramen with me every night and annoy my constantly.

Naruto had been sitting in a chair in front of a door, but when he saw me, he stood up. I started walking towards him but as I got closer, I could see that his clothes were ripped in several places and they were really dirty. He also had some cuts and several bruises. All traces of sleepiness vanished.

"Naruto! What happened?" I asked. I already started gathering healing chakra in my hands to heal him.

"Sakura! I'm not hurt that bad," he told me as I healed a nasty cut on his arm. "You should see Sasuke."

"Wh-What? What d-did you say Naruto?" I stuttered. I sounded like Hinata.

Naruto moved the chair to the side of the door and opened it. There sitting on the hospital bed was the Uchiha Sasuke giving Naruto, Tsunade, and me that famous Uchiha glare of his.

_____________________________________________________________________

That's it for now. I'll update soon. Please review if you liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story