Categories > Original > Humor > Sazuke High School

Me and the Gang

by Saijumi 0 reviews

The anime Cromartie High School inspired me to write this story. At Sazuke High, nothing is ever normal....EVER!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-25 - 546 words

0Unrated
Everything's weird, nothing's ever normal. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I was born into a normal family with normal parents, a normal pet, a normal household, and not to mention a normal school. I go to Sazuke High School in a little town named Jima. It's not the best school or the best town, but I have to admit that it is never boring. It's about time to head to school now, but I never arrive without any of the members of my posse, a guy has got to have a posse. I always wait under a big cherry blosom tree right near the school. This isn't your normal cherry blosom tree you'd see in the magazines, you know all beautiful and crap. This tree is, without a doubt, hanging on for dear life. I'm pretty sure that there is only one blosom still there, but I really don't like to look at it because it always puts me in a sad mood.

"Hey Takome!" Ah yes, that's Taku, we've been friends ever since we were babies. There is something about her that makes her different from the rest of the girls though. The guys and I often argue about what, maybe it's her long beautiful hair or the fact that she is the smartest girl in our class or the fact that she is kind of strong.

Author's note: Takumi or Taku as they call her is black, she was adopted by a japanese family and is the only one who seems to notice.

"Hey Taku, you're late. Where are the other guys?"

"Taku! Wait Taku my darling!" That's Katsuyori, he's a hopeless romantic. Ever since he met Taku when we were eight, he has been chasing after her. He has short black hair and big black eyes. All the ladies love him except Taku, of course.

"Taku, when you turned that corner so fast, I though I lost you forever. It was like...you were running from me. Please don't leave me again!"

"sigh Shut-up Katsuyori, now is not the time to....where's Jin?" Taku said.

"Late as usual." I said. "Not that it matters."

Sazuke High School is a school for deliquents and kids who just can't keep up. Me and the gang were always getting into trouble, I guess that's why we're here. As long as we stick together, I bet we can get through this hell hole. The school is old and outdated and I don't think the teachers even care because most of them don't show up anyway. I don't even know why I bother getting here on time.

"We better get to class before we are late." I said.

"Does it matter?" Taku said.

"Yes it does, if we ever want to get out of here, we must make a good impression." I said.

"Well then guess we should get inside before 'were are late'." Taku said. She then started to laugh and headed to the doors of the worn out building.

"Wait my love, you said you wouldn't leave meeeeee!" Katsuyori said as he ran off behind Taku.

"This is going to be a long day" I said as I walked behind the two. The day is not over yet, there is still more to come.
Sign up to rate and review this story