Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Famous Last Words

Chapter Six: Nightmare Lullaby

by violent_kisses 7 reviews

Bit of a concert...and we find out a bit more about Angie. Oooh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-26 - 1424 words

2Exciting
Heeellllloooooooo!!!! dodges shoes and other such objects. I know...any longer? But I've been away in another country so I haven't been able to update as much as I would have liked to. So to make it up to you all I offer you this chapter, as well as a song that I wrote myself! All for you man, all for you!!! teehee.

So here comes a brand new chapter! Hope you all like it. Why don't you be nice and let me know what you think! Thanks a bunch you pretty people.

Disclaimer: I don't know how many times I have to say it, but, FANfiction. Yea. I don't own the members of My Chem, but I do own the songs that I've written, so it would be super nice if you didnt steal em. Thanks bunches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six: Nightmare Lullaby

-----------------------------------------------


For what I have told you,
Little one I must apologize.
I've ripped you from your world of dreams,
Welcome to our world of lies...


I wiped the sweat off my brow, and laughed into the microphone as I heard some random person shot out an 'I love you Angie!'.

"Thanks sweetheart, I love you too!" I broke off at his reply of a loud 'Yes!' before continuing. "Now this next one goes out to a friend of mine who demanded that we play this one for him and that it be put onto our new CD. It's a fairly new one, so please let us know what you think!"

I turned towards Cammie and winked slightly. I explained the encounter on the tour bus to her earlier in the week, and she immediately forced us to work on the new song, making Adam and Mike help finish it off so we would be able to start performing it. In fact we'd be in the studio soon at the break that was coming up next week. We were all looking forward to getting these tracks down.

"It's called Nightmare Lullaby...hope you like it..."

He loves me...you think
Yet he does this to you everyday.
He loves me...you think
Yet at night you cry and plead to die.

Why, do you torture, yourself?
Cause it's plain to see...
Why, do you suffer?
For a love that brings such agony.

You lay awake at night,
The tears pouring down your face.
It stings and burns
As they trail across your scars and scrapes.

He's done it again,
It's easy to see,
As you lie crumpled
In your agony.

But tonight it's different,
You will see...
So as you cry,
Just listen to me

Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Even though it feels like you wanna die
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Sleep, listen to this Nightmare Lullaby
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Denied, surrounded by his lies
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Just sleep, listen to this Nightmare Lullaby

Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Just lie right there and close your eyes
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Just hum along to this lullaby
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
As you're forced to face his lies
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Now listen to this Nightmare Lullaby

Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Even though it feels like you wanna die
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Sleep, listen to this Nightmare Lullaby
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Denied, surrounded by his lies
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Just sleep, listen to this Nightmare Lullaby

Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Listen to this Nightmare Lullaby
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
Just sleep, don't cry, don't cry
Ssh Now, Don't cry
Hum along to this Lullaby
Ssh Sshh, Don't cry
And just sleep, listen to my Nightmare Lullaby

Ssh Sshh...


I trailed off on the last ssh, placing my pointer finger over my lips as the last note floated its way out of my mouth. The crowd then burst into applause which caused me to brake out into a big grin. I loved it when the crowd was happy...it made this all worth while.

"Okay since you all liked it so much, here's another one off our new cd. Hope you like this one as much as the last. This one's called..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

"Holy shit, we rocked the fuck outta that new one Ang! Nightmare lullabbyyyyy..." Shouted Cam, slapping me excitedly on the back.

We were lounging around backstage waiting for the boys of My Chemical Romance to finish up their set.

"I know...I'm so glad we were able to pull it together. Sounds eerie and slightly scary, just the way we like it." I giggled poking her with a drumstick I stole from Adam before he and Mike left for the buses.

"So Angie...how you holding up girl?" Asked Cam. I looked towards her to see her usual expression of cheerfulness morph into one of concern.

"I'm fine Cammie...just tired." I replied, running a hand through my already messed up hair.

"I can tell...it's cause..." She trailed off, gesturing lazily towards the cell phone lying on the table infront of me.

"Yea...I started having those dreams again. I've just been so stressed...I mean ever since I got that call on my cell...the dreams keep happening."

~~Flashback~~

As I threw myself onto my bed, I couldn't help but let out a loud girlish squeal. I couldn't believe that we'd been signed to start touring with My Chemical Romance. This was exactly the kind of break that we've been working towards. A million thoughts of how this could turn out began to run through my mind as I stared up at the hotel's plain white ceiling.

Suddenly, my thoughts were disturbed by a familiar tone emmiting from my purse. I hummed along to my ring tone of the month,
Kill The Lights/ by /The Birthday Massacre, as I searched my purses many contents for the small black device. Finally, I found it at the bottom of my purse, and pulled it out with a triumphant laugh. The smile quickly fell off my face as I read the caller Id that flashed across the screen. The ring began to repeat itself, it's sounds echoing around the silent and empty hotel room. Then, just as suddenly as the silence was disrupted, the ringing stopped, and I was left staring in shock at the small screen flashing the callers name.

1 MISSED CALL - DAD

~~ End Flashback ~~


"Fuck...I still can't believe that after two years that asshole has the balls to call you...especially after all he's done." Cam said, glaring at the phone as if it was my father.

"Me either Cam...but I can't let him affect me any more. He's screwed up my life already...almost ended it a few times too...and I've had enough of him trying to control me. He took away everything good that ever happened to me...and I'm not about to let that happen again. I'm not going to let him ruin our dreams. We've worked too damn hard for this." I replied, grabbing my phone and shoving it into the pocket of my hoodie.

She smiled at me and was about to say something when a loud laugh came from the doorway. We turned to see the guys run into the room, sweating, but hyper as hell. We smiled and got off the sofa's, making our way out the door towards the busses. I walked slower as the rest walked ahead, all chatting excitedly. Gerard then turned, and we briefly made eye contact as he slowed his pace so he was walking with me behind the rest.

"So Angie...still up for hanging out a bit?? he asked me, a shy smile on his face.

"Sure!" I replied with a smile of my own, before blushing like a moron. "Meet you in 15?" I asked

"Sounds good, meet you here." He said and walked away, turning to wave.

I stood there, smiling like an idiot, watching the boys make their way back to the buses. My thoughts were interupted by Mike who decided to stick his head out the bus window.

"Yo lover girl! Knowing that you take forever to get ready, I suggest you get your ass in gear instead of standing there and staring and grinning like an idiot. Ten Mins left."

"Shit!" I screamed, running into the bus, throwing the nearest object at Mike as I ran to the bunks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Another chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know what you think. Many thanks, hugs, cookies, and love go out to:

xSoMeOnEx
Anney*
zaberdeenz
Anna2408
natzlovesyou
RyanRossIsLove

Love to everyone,

Angie, Violent_Kisses
Sign up to rate and review this story