Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He Will Fix You.

The Ex of O.

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Avila meets the boy who will save her, it just so happens this boy is Frank Iero....Read on>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 1137 words

0Unrated
September.
November.

The two longest months of my life.

December.11.

"So I guess you're wondering how I'm doing right?" I said sharply into the phone.

"Vila, don't act like that."

"It's Avila."

"Ah, come on. Remember me? Your dad?" he said jokingly. This is no time for laughter.


"Hmm...let me think. I don't exactly remember that dad figure but I do remember this one bastard who said he was. You might know him; he use to come home plastered, steal things from me, real big meth head, and he only stuck around to beat the shit out of me. Remember him?" I said sarcastically.

"Yea...maybe right now isn't so good?"

"It's never going to be good when I have to deal with you. You can't keep randomly calling me like this. Who gave you my number anyway?" I sighed loudly into the receiver. He kept quiet for awhile.

"I got it from the phonebook."

God damnit I forgot I was listed.


" Well, I would like you to stop calling. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole."


" Just wanted to see how you're doing." he spoke softly; obviously hurt by my words.


" I'll tell you okay...god! I'm sure mom has filled you in a little bit about art school right?"


" Yes, she has."


" Art school is actually going great, I have new friends, I still keep in touch with Julian..."


"Julian Detrudes?"


I chuckled surprisingly. " Yep, we are still friends."


"Hmm..."


"Anything else?" I asked already impatient.


"Any boyfriends?"


I almost choked on my words.


"Nope, boyfriend free..." I lied.


"Avila, I might not know you that well but I know you're lying. I don't want you all tangled up in one of those artsy smartsy guys. And don't get pregnant; especially not with that Julian kid."


I couldn't believe what he was implying.


"See, this is exactly why I don't want you calling. Let me tell you something DAD, in fact I was lying...I have a boyfriend. We've been together for 7 months, and I'm pretty sure it will last even longer. Oh and you're just going to love this; he's a musician. Another thing, Julian is a good kid he's been there for me most of my life and he still is. You don't have any right assuming I am sleeping with him, and even if I was it wouldn't be a bad thing. So you can take your half-assed kindness and put yourself right back into rehab where you belong."

I've been waiting all my life to put him in his place. He deserved every harsh word I put out; they say girls always end up with a boy like their father. It was with Chase; but not anymore.. Putting the phone down I tried to catch my breath, picking it back up all I heard was a dial tone.


Just when I was about to lay my head on my pillow the phone rang. Taking my time to roll off the couch I was hoping it wasn't my dad again. I tip toed across the cold floor back into the kitchen where the phone was. Lazily I picked the phone up right before the answering machine could pick up.


" Hello."

" Avila Jobson?"

" Avila Jobson it is."

" Its Mikey."

"MIKEY! OH MY GOD! I haven't heard from any of you, no e-mails or anything. I was kind of worried, what's been up with everyone...and I mean everyone." I was pretty much in hysterics. I haven't seen or talked to any of them for 2 months.


He laughed loudly. " Well, where should I start?"


" Start with Gerard and Liberty. Please tell me they are okay."

"Well, they weren't so good when you left, but they are trying to work things out right now." he sighed.

"I really hope they work things out, Gerard will be hopeless with out her."


"Oh I know Gerard is attached to her at the hip. I'm sure they will be okay. So how's Ray and Kylie?"


"Great as always, perfect. You know how they are, happy as long as they are together. She's on tour with us, Olli and Emily too. "


" Ray and Kylie are definitely getting married soon ha. So, Bob and Olli?"


"They are okay I guess, Olli is in New Jersey working on a new house she is developing. She's been acting weird lately, and Bob isn't liking it so much. He really wants her to be on tour with him but she refused."


"Oh, that Olli always working. Maybe I'll give her a call and figure out what's wrong." I said hopefully.

We didn't speak for awhile, I guess he was waiting for me to say something.

" AVILA! You ask about everyone else, but you didn't ask about me and Emily???"

I giggled softly making sure he didn't hear. " You're so gullible Mikey, I was going to ask silly. So...how are ya guys?"

" Well, if you have to ask..." I rolled my eyes. " Emily and I are engaged." he said proudly.

"WHAT!!! ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS??" I yelled out of excitement. Mikey and Emily are two people who deserve to be together forever.

"Yea, I'm for serious."

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??"

"Right after you left."

" God, you had to do after I left. I wanted to see Emily's reaction; she's the cutest thing."

" No worries, we have it on tape."

" Hmm...and let me guess who taped it. Frankie?"

"How'd you know?"

I laughed. " Frankie is the only one brave enough to tape gatherings involving the whole gang."

"So yea...Frankie."

"Can he talk?"

"Um, about that." he sighed into the phone nervously.

"Yes??"

"He's staying at Evelyn's right now."


I wasn't going to yell or scream.
I wasn't even going to hang up the phone in anger.
I want to handle this calmly.


" Eve? You mean the same dumb girl who wanted to get back with Frankie?"

"Uh...yea that's her." he improvingly.

" Why did you let him go to her place? Do you have a good reason Mikey? Like a really really good reason?" I said through clenched teeth.

" Not really." he said softly.

" Hmm, didn't think so. Could you do me a big favor?"

"Sure, as long as it doesn't involve you harming me."

" Of course not, I'm saving that for Frankie. Give me Eve's number please."

" Fine. But don't do anything to hasty okay. "

"It won't be too bad."

" 282-8651."

"Thanks you . Call me tomorrow if you can okay?"

" No problem we don't have a show tomorrow."

" Okay. Talk ya later, give my love to everyone. Oh and if you speak to Bert tell him to call me."

"Will do."


I wasn't going to call to yell at her either, I just wanted the straight truth of things. Frankie will learn not to keep things like that from me.
Sign up to rate and review this story