Categories > Original > Horror > No way back.

No way back.

by PrincessKaytee21 0 reviews

As a 17 year old girl leaves her boyfriend for one reason too many, He becomes enraged and decides to go on a killing spree. Killing everyone she knows and loves, Slowly, Painfully, Until he finds ...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-26 - Updated: 2007-07-27 - 326 words

0Unrated
Mindy Frokett shoved a couple of his many things she kept in her appartment into a box and left it out side the front door for him to find when he arriveved in the next 20 minuits.She was leaving him for good this time. He, Charles, Had already cheated on her 7 times but each time he found his way back into her heart. Noone tried to stop them. There was no stopping them. Until that day, When Mindy was just so tired of all his lies and deciet. She couldn't belive what she was doing but proud of herself at the same time.As she swung her coat onto her back and pulled her dark brown loose curls out of her scarf, She locked the door and kicked Charles' box to the side while swearing under her breath. She soon after realized that Charles was on his way, And that if she didn't get out fast enough, It could mean trouble. So she quickened up the pace as she stepped outside into the freshly fallen snow. She took a big whiff of the december air and felt proud of herself once more. Then scampered off quickly as her High-Heeled boots crunched in the snow.
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
In the parking lot across from her appartment, Sat her car. She got into the car in one swift movement and started the engine...Just as charles was coming down the street... Luckily, Her car wasn't so special. Atleast 3 other people had the same car as her in that parking lot so Charles didn't see her and she was able to make a succesful escape. But who would have thought that he might have in fact seen her leaving? Then again, Maybe he followed her?

****
Thanks for reading the first chapter! Tell me your thoughts or questions and give me the cold hard truth of what you think the outcome of this story will be. Good or bad? You be the judge.
Sign up to rate and review this story