Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown

Golden

by shdwanna

"'What do you want?' he began to ask, but I was upon him, answering with hands and mouth in a way that left no need for clarification. Doubtless he thought me a boy still; immortality tends to lose...

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Chase Young, Jack Spicer - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2005-12-19 - Updated: 2005-12-19 - 1503 words - Complete

?Blocked
I know he was surprised to see me. He was dressed for comfort, not war - a robe of heavy burgundy brocade over silk tunic and loose pants. It was as informal as I'd ever seen him. His eyes shone golden, like a lion's pelt.

His mouth twitched as I tuck the claws away.

"What do you want?" he began to ask, but I was upon him, answering with hands and mouth in a way that left no need for clarification. Doubtless he thought me a boy still; immortality tends to lose track of the inevitable march of time.

Certain things I'd read in the scrolls led me to believe that my advances wouldn't be unfamiliar, at least. I hoped he wouldn't reject me, too perfect to be touched by this flawed boy genius.

But his eyes were warm and molten and his mouth was worlds beyond sticky virgin fantasy. And this before he had my clothes off.

His hands were in my hair, and he was pressed solid against me. I shivered beneath his touch, leaned into his exploring hands. I was feeling very much out of my depth. Of course, anything involving Chase Young usually had me feeling out of my depth. And all the Internet research in the world couldn't prepare me for the reality of this moment.

Not that I'd spent every waking moment for the past six weeks researching it anyway.

Not that I could remember a single thing I'd read right now.

I pushed the robe off with snaking hands, and my breath whistled so loud in my ears that I was surprised he didn't comment on it. He loosened the tunic himself, which relieved me. I didn't think I could have pulled the loops from the frogs to save my life.

Chase pulled the tunic over his head and dropped it in a crimson puddle at our feet. Seeing him bare-chested, defined as a textbook sketch of musculature, left me hot and cold and light-headed all at once. It became very imperative that I not pass out in front of him.

Perhaps I wasn't ready for this after all.

He seemed to pick up on my hesitation, stepping back from me.

I found myself frozen like a rabbit in his lion's gaze. "I am honored," he said, bowing a little.

"H-honored?" I asked.

"That you come to me in your innocence."

There was a moment when I wanted to deny it, but the words that came from my mouth were, "How did you know?"

"You forget how long I've watched you, boy," he said. "If you have friends that you haven't built, you've hidden them well. As for a lover - no."

"Just no? I could get laid. I could totally get laid. Chicks dig evil guys with killer robots."

"Of course you could," he said, and there was at least no irony immediately apparent. "Which is why it is such an honor that you would choose me."

This was unexpected. Not only was he not laughing at my ignorance, he apparently though it was hot.

He stroked my cheek. I couldn't stop shaking as he unbuttoned my shirt. Backpack, coat, and shirt dropped to the marble together.

He assessed my bare chest with tawny eyes, and I felt the blush spread down my shoulders, painfully apparent on bare skin. I was in pretty good shape, but it was nothing compared to his golden perfection.

He half-smiled and reached for my hand.

The room he brought me to was rich with fabrics - tapestries on the walls, banners draped across the ceiling, pillows covering the floor. "No clothing in this room," he said at the doorway, and slipped the silk over his hips, stepping nude into the sacred space.

I gathered my courage and removed my jeans and briefs, following him in.

Barefoot and on equal ground, I was surprised to discover that I was actually taller than Chase. I thought about my grandmother's farmhouse in Vermont and how low the doorways there were, adjusted for thirteen more centuries, and concluded that Chase must have been incredibly tall in his own time.

"Where have you gone?" he asked, pressing three fingers to my right cheek.

"Just - thinking about how tall you are," I admitted.

That sweet half-smile again, and he rose up to kiss me.

He was meltingly soft and rock-hard at the same time. His muscles against my chest set me to trembling again.

Down Chase went, pulling me down with him. His mouth wandered across my knee, moving up to my thighs. I could feel the pulse throbbing in my cock.

Honestly, I had never been so aware of any one part of my body as I was of my cock and how he wasn't touching it.

His tongue was tracing patterns in fire on my thighs. He lapped up and around, catching my balls in turn in his mouth, and it was intense enough that I saw black spots.

He chuckled, and that was enough to make me climax. I was absolutely mortified that I'd come that quickly, but Chase chuckled again, dipping his fingers into the warm puddles on my belly, then wiping it off with a soft cloth.

He spent a few minutes just stroking me. His hands were a shivering contrast of soft-rough-soft where calluses from sword and staff lay. Thighs, hips, chest, across to flick my nipples and my blood was being pulled downward again.

"There we are," he purred. "Ready for round two?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

He reached between pillows and pulled something out. "Just relax," he said, and pushed my legs apart.

This was it, then. The big jump into Gay. It was one thing to think that Chase Young was walking sex; it was something more but still not too bad to think about him while I masturbated. But lying there in his bedroom, waiting for him to - well, to fuck me - that was crossing a serious invisible barrier.

Chase's hands were playing with my balls, which was distracting enough to make me stop worrying overmuch - at least until I felt a finger pressing into me. Then it was all I could do not to panic.

I gritted my teeth and waited, watching concentration settle across Chase's features and still his magnificent mouth. "Relax," he murmured, barely moving his lips.

It hurt. I'd expected it to; there was no way anything of any size could fit - up there - without at least discomfort. I had a terrified moment of conviction that I wouldn't enjoy sex. Then Chase did something with his finger that made me see the black spots again.

After that, I stopped worrying that I wouldn't like it, at least. Too many black spots to think.

The pain went away. There was still pressure, but it was a moderate one, and could arguably be described as pleasant.

What he was doing rocked me like waves on the ocean. Not any one of them was overwhelming, but all of them shifted the world beneath me. I found myself groaning through the waves of it, breathing in the troughs, crying out in the highest peaks. The peaks kept getting higher, and I felt like I was drowning. Strangely, it was not a bad feeling. I wanted to lose control with Chase. I wanted him to take it from me.

And then the feeling of fullness, of completion, was gone. I cried out in surprised protest, but then Chase was there, sliding into my arms, replacing the fullness with a deeper, more intimate pressure.

I tried not to think about it.

It didn't take much work, really.

Okay, it would have been a great effort to think at all.

It was incredible.

With every thrust, the black spots slid further across my vision. My hands came up and settled on his chest, a solid place in the stormy sea.

Lion eyes were deeper gold in the throes of passion. The mouth curved and I reached for it. He curved down over me and met my questing lips halfway, warm and rich and tasting of burnt sugar and sandalwood.

Kissing Chase was almost like prayer, an act near sacred in its silken solemnity. But prayer was never like this.

The waves were becoming frantic now, Chase's storm-tossed ocean arcing over our heads and pulling me down into water the temperature of blood.

Beneath the surface it was still, and cool, and blue-gold dim. The frenetic pace of the surface faded into nothing. There was only the ocean.

Chase collapsed onto me with a strangled groan, pulling me out of the water.

Gradually he moved alongside me, stretching out in regal comfort on the pillows. He looked like nothing more than a satiated panther curled around its prey.

That would make its prey me, I supposed. But if the panther treated his prey like this every night, I really didn't have a problem with it.

And if being with Chase Young made me gay... well. It was worth it.
Sign up to rate and review this story