Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Scarred

Scarred

by xxbelievemexx 1 review

I'm always the girl who doesn't get noticed, who rather stay to herself and finish what she came for. Delilah and Jon Walker move to Nevada, with their mother. Follow them as they go through m...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-29 - Updated: 2007-07-29 - 510 words

0Unrated
Prologue:
'Introductions'


As I walked through the hallways I got dirty stares, rude gestures and shouts; but the only thing I heard were my footsteps echoing within the corridor. I finally arrived at my orange half locker with the word 'DIE' spread across it, opening it, grabbing whatever I needed and locked it back up. I kept my head low as I exited the school realizing I forgot something, and turned back.

As I made my way back into the now empty school, back up to my locker, and then back down the stairs, I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and raised an eyebrow; no one. I turned back around to once again leave this hellhole and came face to face with a boy. I gasped and took a step back.

"Hi! My name's Brendon!" He was too cheery and hyper.

"That's good for you," I mumbled and tried to step around him, no such luck.

"Usually, the other person in a conversation tries to talk back, and would most likely tell the other one their name," He wouldn't let me leave.

"Delilah," I sighed, "Now can I go. I'm late."

He huffed and walked away.

I'm not the most social person in the world. I rather stay to myself and finish what I came for. I was the girl who didn't get noticed. I wasn't good in school, nor with peers as you could see, so why try? I never really fit in with a particular group, and many bullied me about that issue. I walked back out and onto the street. I lived about 5 blocks away and wondered why Jon hasn't caught up with me yet.

Ah, Jon, my lovely sibling; we weren't the closest, but we got along. He was one year my senior, making him in grade 12, and I in grade 11. He, my mother, and I, all used to live in New York, but when my mom got a job offer for Nevada, she took it, and here we are now; a week later.

I felt a presence beside me as someone wrapped their arms around me, "Hey Dee."

"Hi Jon," I hugged back. He was the only one I could show true emotions to.

We pulled back and began walking again, "How was your week?" He questioned.

"Just peachy, you know? With all the screams and 'go kill yourselves'," I nodded as he frowned, "And especially the people, they all get me like no other and invited me to a party this week!"

"Enough with the sarcastic-ness," He smirked and continued, "So, mom's working late tonight, so I have a couple of friends coming over and we're ordering pizza. You're welcome to join us, if you like."

"Yes, another 'couple of friends' to hate me," I mumbled and pulled my jacket closer to me. We stopped talking after that, and continued our venture home.
**

A/N: Hey guys, this is the prolouge to my next story. Hopefully you guys like it. Trust me, it'll get better, but there is warnings. my lovexxoXoxx
Sign up to rate and review this story