Categories > TV > Smallville

Smallville Mpreg-Drabble Clex

by bytchzilla 2 reviews

Mpreg drabble post-smallville.

Category: Smallville - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Clark Kent, Lex Luthor - Published: 2005-12-19 - Updated: 2005-12-19 - 387 words

4Exciting
Drabble by Tee Tee

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure?
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing

-I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith

The years wasted, the fights, the misunderstandings and lies are meaningless as I watch you. Your skin has the glow of impending "motherhood" and is unearthly beautiful. Your hands rest lightly on the growing mound of your son. You gentle rub your hand along the side rubbing a foot that's kicking your side. I smile that turned up little smile that I fell in love with scar and all. I can't resist peeking with my x-ray vision and see that he's turning in his sleep while sucking his thumb.

I cross patio and open the sliding glass doors to enter the study where you have been sitting. I know it's wrong to spy on you but old habits die hard, I reach you side and lay my hand over your as I lean in to kiss those smiling lips.

"Rough patrol?" you ask as I placed my hand on you cheek. "No more than usual, just a few muggers...been kind of quite since a certain evil genius retired." "Not, retired Clark just focusing my attention in a different direction, if I can't rule the world I'll raise the one who can." "Now Lex, you're sounding like Jor-el." "Well at least one of the in-laws likes me; Jor-el couldn't stand Lois." "Lex, mom like you..you are carrying her first grandchild. Lex do you every regret that I took so long for us to get together." "What a few ex-wives when you have a destiny." I kiss him deeply. "I don't regret anything because if it was any different we wouldn't be where we are now...but there is one thing I miss." "Smallville?" "No my penis."
Sign up to rate and review this story