Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

She´ll take you (to the marching band)

by mistressOFmadness 0 reviews

[mild slash][sad][character death]This is the place where all their hope, all their dreams end and nobody can save them. It doesn’t matter who they are, only a normal worker in a factory, the dir...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-18 - 3535 words

0Unrated
She’s always been there. Walking around the white corridors, never leaving this place, this place where so many tragedies happened. The place where so many people lost their loved ones, their kids, their parents, their grandparents, their lovers.
Taken away by a horrible disease. This is the place where all the people without hope come to wait for their cruel fate. This is the place where all their hope, all their dreams end and nobody can save them. It doesn’t matter who they are, only a normal worker in a factory, the director of a big company or a star. They’re going to die and they can’t escape.
And that’s why she’s here. Her big eyes stare into nowhere. If you look close, you can see that they’re changing colors from milky white to a dark, almost black brown. And sometimes, sometimes they change into deep red. Her black hair and clothes make her skin look even more pale, like it’s shining. It makes her look almost as sick as the ones that stay here. They know they’ll never leave this place, except in a coffin.
Oh yeah, there’s a coffin-maker right down the street. As soon as one of them passes away, he’s there to comfort the family of the lost one, to tell them how sorry he is and selling them a coffin, expensive like hell at the next occasion.
He’s got a special offer for some families, too. If you buy one, you get the second coffin for the half prize. He’s making a lot of money with it ´cause the reason for the deaths is passed with the genes and that’s why there’s a good chance that one of the dead one’s family members will within the next 10 years too.
Suddenly she lifts her head and her eyes become red. It happens slowly, like the red washes away the white colors. She fixates a single door now. There he is. She can feel his live energy leaving him, he’s almost dead now. She opens the door and steps into the room. There are doctors and nurses everywhere, running around to get more painkillers, trying to do something, although the know the can’t.
Nobody seems to notice her. When they first start their job, most of them do. And they’re scared and they go to their boss to tell him about the `creepy girl that always walks around the corridors and that nobody except the newbies can see`. Their boss tells them not to worry, that everything is fine and they should ignore her because she’ll disappear soon.
And after they left his office he always sighs and leans back, thinking about the time when he just graduated from university and started his new job here. He used to see her, too. But after a few month he got used to it and couldn’t see her anymore. It seemed like she never existed. He knows that she’s there tough. There’s no day, no hour without her being around. He wishes it would be different. But he knows, she’s a part of life and he’ll see her again. That’s the one thing he’s absolutely sure about.
The girl moves closer to the bed. There he lays. A man with short, black hair and dark circles under his eyes. He’s staring at the ceiling, ignoring the trouble around him. He’s thin, she can see his cheekbones under the white, unhealthy skin. He used to be a very handsome man. That was before he became ill.
Around his bed stand 3 men. They all look like they didn’t sleep last night and the nights before, and they all have the same look of desperation on their faces.
One of them has a large fro and wears glasses. He used to wear contacts, she knows, but he stopped wearing them because he didn’t have the energy to put them in every morning after the doctors told them what would happen to his friend that lays now on the bed. He doesn’t make a difference between day and night anymore, tough.
Right next to him is a blond-haired man with a lip piercing and a beard. His skin is almost as white as the man’s on the bed, and his wide open blue eyes stare with pure horror to what happens in front of him.
And finally, there’s the last man. He wears glasses and he’s thin, like he hasn’t eaten for days. Tears are streaming down his face and he’s sobbing. She knows he’s his little brother. If you look at them you can see it, even tough you can’t name it.
A short person with black hair, many tattoos and two piercings lays on the bed and holds the hand of the other black haired tight. His body shivers and she can hear the words `No Gee, don’t go.... No no no`
She hates this. Someone like the man in the bed aren’t supposed to die so soon. He looks like he’s only in his early thirties. He should’ve enjoyed his life and died of old age. But it’s their own fault. They’ve done so many things to their planet, someday something like this had to happen. But it’s still unfair.
Suddenly the one on the bed, called `Gee` earlier, turns his head and stares at her like he can see her. But that’s not possible, is it? Slowly a little smile appears on his lips and he whispers a faint `Finally`. She can’t see the fear or the sadness she usually sees on dieing people’s faces. Instead, there’s only acceptance and something like relief.
She steps closer to his bed. `So you finally came` he says, still smiling. Confused, she nods. His brother looks up to him `What’s up, Gerard?`he sobs, whipping his tears of his face to replace them right after. His lover, too, looks up like to him.
`She finally came.` he smiles `But I never expected her to be a girl` he responds, still looking at her. ´Do you mean a nurse? There are no girls in here except the nurses.` the short guy asks. `No Frankie` Gee answers `I don´t mean a nurse` He kisses Frankie gently, lovingly. `Remember, I´ll always love you, no matter where I am or where I would be or what happens. Keep that in mind okay?` `Yeah, I will` Frankie hugs Gerard. Silently, he begins to cry.
Gerard strokes his back and faces the three others. `Will you watch him for me?` he asks, the crying boy still in his arms. Silently they all nod. `I will always love you. You all mean the world to me. I won’t forget you, no matter what happens. This band, you, were my life.`
They all look at him. His brother’s still crying and the fro guy and the blonde on stand right behind him and look pale and serious. They know this will be the last time they’ll ever be able to speak to him. They’ve all wrote down what they wanted to say, but suddenly all these words seem empty and meaningless. Instead the all come closer and hug the black haired.
She watches them as they hold him like he stays if they just hold him tight enough. She’s seen scenes like these so many times, she can’t remember how often. It’s always the same.
`But now... it’s time` he says, as she grabs his hand. For a second, the all can see her, the black haired girl with the pale skin and her big, sorrowful, red eyes, dragging him out of his body. Then, she disappears and Gee stops breathing.
`no.... no..... NOOOOO!!!` cries Mikey, not knowing that the girl and Gee can still see them. He looks at the people in the room and a single tear leaves his eye. The all can hear a soft whisper: `Cause the hardest part of this..... is leaving you`
The girl grabs his hands. Tough his body is still lying in the bed, he still has something like a human form. The only difference is that everyone in the room looks right trough him. She knows what it feels like to be invisible, that’s why she gives him a short hug. He isn’t wearing his hospital-gown anymore. Now he’s dressed in a beautiful, black and golden uniform like he’s going on a parade soon.
As she drags him out of the room, they pass his brother. He takes a short glance at him before he goes. She bites her lip and motions to the door. In front of him is a marching band with the same, black and golden uniform that he wears. Right in the front is an open space and they all wait. He’s a bit confused, but finally he understands. He takes his place in the black parade and walks down the road, the marching band following.
She watches as he leaves this world and turns to face the persons left behind. She can feel the lifetime of his younger brother leave him with every second. He cries and sobs and wishes to have his big brother back. He doesn’t know that he’ll join him soon. The reason for his deaths is passed with the genes. And she should now.


After all, she IS death.


Wohooo! Finished! It’s 00:30 in the morning and it took me about two hours and a half to finish this baby. I had the idea about death being a girl in my mind for a loooong time now and finally I’ve written it down, even tough it’s not the way it was meant to be. Whatever....
I kinda like this story. It’s been a long time since I’ve written a FF and the first time I did it in English and I had some problems with the tenses... but oh well, I won’t change it anymore.
Hmmm... it wasn’t meant to be that the Frankie, Mikey, Ray and Bob appear nor was the speech gee gave or the marching band in the end.... I think this whole fic is a little cheesy but I don’t care... and I’m tired now.

THIS FIC IS DEDICATED TO THE GREATEST MCR FORUM IN THE WORLD; BLADE YOU STAIN MEMBERS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

Tough i have no idea if it’s good.... hm... if it suxxs, just tell me, I’ll delete it immediately!!

Good night now.... yawn



She



She's always been there. Walking around the white corridors, never leaving this place, this place where so many tragedies happened. The place where so many people lost their loved ones, their kids, their parents, their grandparents, their lovers.

Taken away by a horrible disease. This is the place where all the people without hope come to wait for their cruel fate. This is the place where all their hope, all their dreams end and nobody can save them. It doesn't matter who you are, only a normal worker in a factory, the director of a big company or a star. They're going to die and they can't escape.

And that's why she's here. Her big eyes stare into nowhere. If you look close, you can see that they're changing colors from milky white to a dark, almost black brown. And sometimes, sometimes they change into deep red. Her black hair and clothes make her skin look even more pale, like it's shining. It makes her look almost as sick as the ones that stay here. They know they'll never leave this place, except in a coffin.

Oh yeah, there's a coffin-maker right down the street. As soon as one of them passes away, he's there to comfort the family of the lost one, to tell them how sorry he is and selling them a coffin, expensive like hell at the next occasion.

He's got a special offer for some families, too. If you buy one, you get the second coffin for the half prize. He's making a lot of money with it
Sign up to rate and review this story