Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

...FALL...

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

HEHEHE....IM EVIL

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-08-13 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 540 words

0Unrated
PETES POV.

The next day I knew I had to tell her.

I didn’t know how to tell her but I knew I had to.

I went to Erin.

“ERIN!” I ran into her room.

“Ugh…what?” She was clearly hung over.

“How do I tell Chelsea I’m still with Ashlee?” I cringed.

“YOU WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!” She screamed.

“I know! I’m pathetic! But Please help me…” I pleaded.

I tried desperately. I could see her anger vanish in her eyes as she looked at me pathetically.

She just shook her head at me and walked away.

I sighed in desperation and dropped to my knees.

I decided to just say it out loud.


PATRICKS POV.

We all gathered in the kitchen and held on to each other.

The ground shook.

“YOU LIER! I HATE YOU!” Chelsea would scream.

“IM SORRY OKAY? I JUST DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!” Pete would yell back.

We all just sat in silence.

Andy held Erin tightly. I sat in the chair with my hand on top of Izzy’s. Kamz and Joe shared a kitchen table chair. We had no idea what was going to happen next.

There were a few more smashes off things and Chelsea came storming down the stairs.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly.

“Yeah, I will be.” She said slowly. She looked at us with watery eyes and broke down in tears. We all crowded around her and hugged her tightly.

ANDYS POV.

The next day went by slowly.

We all prepared for the wedding and waited for Pete and Chelsea to acutally talk. No such luck.

Until half an hour after lunch.

“Pete. I don’t quite forgive you.” Chelsea said.

Pete looked up at her startled.

“Wha?” He still had a mouthful of jellybeans.

“But I hope we can still be friends.”

Pete nodded.

“For sure.” He smiled. She smiled back and they continued on.

The day went on increasingly slow. But soon it came to Midnight and we all fell asleep.

ERINS POV.



The next day I woke up to find Andy missing and a beautiful white calla lily in his place with a note sitting beside it. I picked up the flower and smelled it. I smiled and read the note.



Erin ,

I can’t wait to marry you.

Love always,

Andy




I sighed happily as I hugged the note and flower and fell back onto my pillows. Before I knew it, Chelsea, Izzy and Kamz came running in the room. They all jumped up and down on the bed giggling like little girls. I sat up and smiled.



“I’m getting married today,” I said while smelling my lily again.



They all smiled and giggled some more. 20 minutes later we heard a horn outside. I looked out the window to see a stretch hummer sitting there waiting. I let out a high pitch scream and went to get the girls. 5 minutes later we were all piling into the limo with all the stuff we needed to get ready. I looked out the window and drowned out Chelsea talking about how she and Pete would just stay friends and how she was still upset that he bought the ring for Ashlee first.
Sign up to rate and review this story