Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If It Looks Like I'm Laughing, I'm Just Asking to Leave.

Chapter Thirty. Finale

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

Sry guys I wrote it while ficwad was down. I jsut got sick of writing it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 1253 words - Complete

0Unrated
WE decided on eating at Subway. Very classy, I know. It doesnt really matter though, as long as I'm with Ryan

"So, today my friend, Alyssa, invited me to a party." I commented taking a bite of my sweet onion teriyaki chicken sub.

"Oh wiwee?" Ryan asked with his mouth full.

"Yeah. Actually she wants you guys to be there, but I told her I didn't know if you would go or not because I don't know when you guys are leaving again."

"Well when is it?"

"Friday."

"Oh." He said bluntly looking down at the table, chewing slowly.

"You guys are leaving before then?"

"Um, yeah. I was gonna tell you today, when I got a chance."

"So, I guess you guys can't go..." I also looked down at the table, sniffling slightly since I was on the verge of tears.

Then I felt a hand placed over mine, which was rested on the table. I looked towards my hand and sure enough, there was Ryan's hand resting over mine, slowly stroking my knuckles.

"Well, that's another thing I wanted to talk to you about..."

I looked up at his eyes. Questions flying through my mind. He was not going to break up! We just got back together! Oh god. His eyes were unreadable. I couldn't get any answers from them.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking..."

Tears started down my cheeks.

"No! No, not like that. Shh." He said realizing the tears and wiping them away with his thumbs. "Let me finish." He said smiling.

I took a deep breath and nodded, calming down slightly.

"I was thinking, that maybe you would move back to Vegas with me and tour with us when we started again."

I stared at him, shocked. "Wh-what?"

"Will you move with me back to Vegas?"

"B-but Ryan, I have school and we've only been back together for like 24 hours and I mean..."

He sighed. "I figured you'd put up a fight and I was going to save this for later, since I wanted to talk to you about it tonight, but here." He reached in to his pocket and pulled out a small box.

My eyes went wide.

"Nicky, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter what happens, I always want to be there for you and I want you to be all mine. Will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the box from across the table.

I just stared between him and the most gorgeous ruing, ever.

"Are you going to say something?" He looked worried.

"You-you're proposing to me in a subway?" I asked with a smile on my face.

He smirked and laughed a little and looked around. "Yeah, I guess. Depends on the answer."

I laughed and got up racing around the table and grabbed his lips in mine.

"Is that a yes?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Yes. That's a definite yes." I grinned and kissed him again.

We grabbed hands and ran back to the hotel to tell the guys the great news.

---

Its been over 2 1/2 years since that day. I'm traveling with Panic! on their newest tour and Ryan and I are expecting a little Ross in a few months. Living with him has been a dream come true. Literally. We decided on eating at Subway. Very classy, I know. It doesnt really matter though as long as I
Sign up to rate and review this story